News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Ex" Friend vs. GF

• 7 Replies

Offline CTCF20

"Ex" Friend vs. GF
« on: October 25, 2023, 10:08:17 PM »
So for about a year I was friends with, lets call her Bethan (the brunette), we would go out together sometimes, but the truth is I only saw her as a friend. Fast forward a bit and I get together with my now girlfriend, I'll call her Leah (the blonde). So Bethan is upset about it, she messages me still sometimes saying she is better than Leah etc. she insults her as well which makes Leah mad. And this is the current situation.

They're pretty well matched physically, I'd guess Bethan is slightly taller and Leah is slightly heavier, but neither are significant differences. Also Leah is a year older than Bethan.
I haven't seen either in a fight but I think Bethan is more aggressive but a bit uncoordinated, I can imagine her trying to fight standing up and throwing a lot of punches, but that's just a guess. My guess for Leah would be lots of hairpulling and I think she would try to get the fight on the ground.

I think there's a good chance they fight for real if the opportunity came up, but the thing is they don't even know each other, so I'm unsure how I could make it happen.

I know the pictures aren't the best, but its all I had to work with.

Offline CTCF20

Re: "Ex" Friend vs. GF
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 10:09:36 PM »
More pictures...

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 12:43:21 PM »
I think this would be a  great catfight.

Offline CTCF20

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 02:16:07 PM »
I think this would be a  great catfight.

I agree. Who did you pick?

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 03:08:05 PM »
nothing makes a girl who is a "friend" want to become a "girlfriend" more than when another hot chick becomes your girlfriend

I think this fight would get hot and nasty very quickly,and that Bethan would just be meaner and tougher, making the blonde a crying mess by the end

Offline Andy67

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 10:26:07 AM »
I love this poll, it seems authentic. I think Leah would win this, she looks in better shape

Offline CTCF20

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 03:39:49 PM »
I love this poll, it seems authentic. I think Leah would win this, she looks in better shape

Thank you

Offline CTCF20

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2023, 03:42:06 PM »
The next time Bethan messages me, which will have something to do with Leah no doubt, I'm going to ask her if she would fight Leah, and then go from there.