News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CARRIE FINDS NEW FRIEND'S PART 4

• 0 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
CARRIE FINDS NEW FRIEND'S PART 4
« on: November 08, 2023, 01:33:30 AM »
     Now it is time for Carrie and Gina. They get up and stretch. Fallon and Sandy have gotten a cold drink and did towel off. They have put their tops back on, and are ready to watch their mothers. Carrie is 5' 5"   130 lbs.   36c long blonde hair.   Gina is 5' 4"   135 lbs.  34d   blonde hair.  Both are wearing T- shirts no bra  and shorts. Carrie's are white and Gina's are red. They come out to the middle of the room and are 1 foot apart. They stare at each other for a few moments. Carrie then grabs Gina and has her in a headlock. Gina has her arms around Carrie. They go to the floor and Carrie has Gina on her back. Carrie has her back on Gina's chest with her still in the headlock. Gina's legs are kicking and she is pulling at  Carrie's arm. Carrie can tell it has been a long time since Gina has been in a fight. Gina tries but is not able to do much. She taps out and Carrie lets go. They go to their seats and get a cool drink. Fallon and Carrie discuss both fights so far. Sandy is coaching Gina and she seems to be receptive of being more aggressive. Carrie is patient and waits for Gina to be ready.                                                                                               
     They come back out and both have hands up. Carrie lets Gina set the direction she wants to take. They slap at each other and Gina attacks Carrie and gets her in a headlock. Carrie has her arm around Gina's neck. The other arm for both is around the others waist. They struggle this this way for awhile then go to the floor. Gina pulls Carrie's hair and she responds by pulling Gina's hair. They roll around and Gina gets Carrie in a school girl pin. Carrie bucks and pulls Gina's hair, Gina is also pulling Carrie's hair. Carrie is able to roll and Gina falls to her side. Carrie gets her in a scissors, and Gina slaps Carrie's face. Carrie then slaps Gina and squeezes hard. They are both pulling hair and the girls are encouraging their moms. Gina is trying to get free and is prying on Carrie's legs. Gina says " I give'  Carrie releases the scissors and both go to their seats. Sandy is coaching and encouraging Gina. Fallon and Carrie are talking about what may be next.                   
     Carrie and Gina return to the middle of the room. They approach each other and Gina slaps Carrie across the face, hair flying, breasts jiggling in her shirt. Carrie grabs Gina and hip tosses her to the floor. This surprises Gina, she is on a steep learning curve and lucky Carrie is willing to go slow and not just whip her ass and humiliate her. Carrie feels if she works with Gina she will get her to become a regular opponent. She isn't worried about Fallon and Sandy, it is obvious they will fight again, and probably soon. Carrie is on Gina as she is ramping things up just a little in hopes Gina will respond. She sits on Gina's stomach and slaps her face and is pulling her hair. Gina pulls Carrie's hair and slaps Carrie as well. She then slaps Carrie's breasts through her T- shirt. This gets Carrie's attention, she smiles at Gina. Carrie feels this is becoming more of a fight and Gina is getting into it. Gina is bucking and kicking her legs. Carrie has both hands pulling Gina's hair. Gina has a stern look on her face. She has decided to fully commit and grabs Carrie's breasts with both hands. Carrie smiles at Gina, she is happy that she is all in now. Carrie grabs Gina's hands and removes them from her tits. They hand fight and Gina pushes Carrie getting her off balance. Gina rolls and get away from Carrie.
     They get to their knees and crash together. They are chest to chest hands in hair. Gina is getting into it and starting to enjoy it more. She is starting to remember the thrill of the fight. They go to the floor and this time Gina gets Carrie in a scissors and is squeezing hard. Carrie slaps Gina's face and attacks one of Gina's tits. Gina grabs Carrie's hand and removes it. She hangs on to prevent Carrie from going back. Carrie is happy that Gina has gotten into the fight this quick now they can get down to it. They both have their other hand in hair and pulling hard. the girls are also more into it as well, encouraging their moms. They also glare at each other from time to time. Gina is squeezing hard and is causing Carrie a lot of discomfort. Carrie knows she can endure the pain and possibly get free but feels if she gives this one to Gina it will go a long way to help her confidence. Carrie taps out, Gina is all smiles. They go to their daughters, and Fallon is sure why her mom tapped out, and smiles at her. Carrie nods her head yes and they talk some and Carrie sips her drink. Gina is happy talking to Sandy as she is still coaching her mom. Gina looks at Carrie and they come out for another round.                                                                                                                                                   
     Gina has a lot more confidence and is no longer so nervous. Gina slaps Carrie's face and is on her. Carrie is a little surprised but is glad Gina is all in now. They are on the floor and Gina is taking control and seems to be gaining back her memory of what she needs and wants to do. She is slapping Carrie's face and breasts and is in her hair. Carrie is starting to think she opened Pandora's Box. Gina is a new person and is starting to like the way Sandy was fighting. Carrie knows she has to go all out now. Gina is on Carrie and tries for a breast smother. Carrie rolls them over and goes for a grapevine, but Gina's legs are to active. Carrie now sits on Gina's waist and attacks her tits ravaging them. Gina does the same to Carrie. The T- shirts absorb a little of the pain, but not much. Carrie is able to take this better than Gina. Carrie can tell Gina is not going to be able to stand this much longer. She can see the tears in her eyes. She gives Gina the look that she needs to give. Gina understands and says  " I give  you win"   They both stand and Carrie gives Gina a hug and said " I was surprised at how quickly you really got into it."   Gina   " Sandy said mom this is a fight you need to act like it. That sank in so I knew I needed to act like it."   Carrie " I hope you and Sandy will want a rematch."  Gina and Sandy in unison say "YES"   Fallon is smiling, she knew her and Sandy would fight again. Gina " I will call you and maybe we can set up a date."   Carrie " I am looking forward to it."
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:46:17 AM by topgear15 »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.