News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pay a Price (Pam a Mothers Champ)

• 11 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Pay a Price (Pam a Mothers Champ)
« on: October 04, 2023, 01:05:50 AM »
Pam a Mothers Champ

Pay a Price

The next morning after Pam woke , she changed her baby and in her favorite long robe with no bra on, walked her to the kitchen table where she sat, opened her bra and nursed. She was still swollen and sore from her fight with Margo, but nothing could wipe the smile off her face of having won two hard fights in a row and still wanting more.

Mark was elated for her as well, and he took the day so Pam could rest up and recover better. After breakfast Pam pumped out a few bottles and spent the day relaxing in the hot tub and lounging about .

It wasn’t till about 7 pm that night a knock came to their front door. Mark opened the door and there was a busty brunette in a mini dress and heels and a v cross top silver no bra, her nipples were bulging the thin delicate blouse. Next to her was the woman’s husband, “hi Mark isn’t it?”, Mark nodded as he saw the busty spouse glare ahead, her deep tight cleavage rising and slowly falling.

Mark softly asked what this was about as he knew there was no appointments to see anyone today. The man smiles “ I am Brad by the way, no your right and i apologize for that, but you see my wife Judy here and I saw your wife Pam fight Margo, and well i gotta say we were beyond impressed”.

Mark thanked them but explained Pam’s win was her second fight inside 2 weeks and she needed to heal before getting into another fight.  Brad looked to Judy who almost stomped her heel to get to at least see and ask Pam.

Brad apologizes again “look i get it Judy here is also coming off two big fights and well if nothing else she was curious if she and Pam could meet and discuss the chance to fight”.

Mark was watching the woman’s bust rise and fall so tight and stretched into a round shape he was licking his lips. He paused a second then opened the door, “you both can have a seat in the study and i will see if Pam is awake and willing to talk, if not then it will be a short night “.

Brad nodded saying he understood and excused himself, he tried to act calm but when he got to the stairs he ran up to Pam and explained what just took place and that the couple was down stairs waiting to at least talk.

Pam licked her lips, and asked what the other mother was dressed in then said “go entertain  our guests I’ll be down in a minute.”  Mark knew better than to second guess his busty wife ,beside nothing was planned yet.

When mark returns he finds Judy seated on the love seat and Brad gently massaging her shoulders as he stands behind her, both look as he walks in. “Well Mark?”.

Mark claps his hands with a grin, “your in luck she will be down shortly, care for a drink while we wait?”. Brad thanked him and the couple waited patiently yet eager to chat to Pam. Not long after Pam strut into the study, wearing heels a black mini skirt and a red blouse buttoned down to her tight veiny cleavage.

Judy sat up a bit as Mark introduced all, Pam darling , this is Brad and this is his wife Judy”. Pam smiled at Brad and nodded “pleasure” then ignored Judy as she saunters around the coffee table and takes a seat beside the other woman.
Both women instantly feel and see their nipples tent the tops neither has a bra on tonight. Pam now ignoring Brad looks at Judy, “so you were informed i just had two big fights, why the persistence to chat tonight honey?”.

Judy clears her throat, “well as it so happens i just came off two big fights as well, and i was going to approach you last night but that Bitch Margo beat me to it, i must say you gave her a hell of a fight.”

Pam smiles “well thank you i always do my best as a mother and a fighter, but you aren’t here to ask about old rivals are you ?”.  Judy looks up at her man who eases from the love seat then looks back at Pam, “well you are perceptive , no i could careless about any other mother you fought recent or otherwise, i am here simply to discuss you and i having a mothers fight the sooner the better “.

Pam smiles as her eyes trace the fit busty figure facing her own, “i see and just how on such sudden short notice did you expect to have a fight with me ?”. Judy as her eyes scan Pam’s figure and cleavage, “well i had two thoughts on that, 1) either you and i arrange something tonight, or 2) you and do it right here right now just us, mother to mother . I understand you might be a little weak from your recent fights but i am in no better shape rom my own encounters . Making you and i perfectly equal, so how about ,?.”.

Pam looks quickly to her husband who raises a brow, then back at Judy whose own deep cleavage is swelling at the thought of a duel.

The men take a seat then as Pam and Judy wear fake smiles as they look at one another, Pam asks “care for a drink?”. Judy breathes in, “no thank you i prefer you and i just start chatting .”

Pam a slight nod offers Judy a seat on the love seat, Judy accepts and both women slowly take a seat and turn more towards each other. Pam softly “so since you came all this way please make your challenge “.

Judy breathes in “well since we are both coming off. Double wins and are a bit swollen beyond our laden weight, i was hoping you and i would have a build up to a tit to tit fight “. Pam breathes in she knows now for sure this mother wants a fight, “well i am intrigued, and just what build to our grand fight were you thinking?”.

Judy swallows a she gives a glance at the men who sit both hard already, “well dear, i would love to have a series of nipple duels, a tongue duel, some hands on and a bush tug of war prior to meeting you tit to tit”.

Pam breathes in as she swallows “well that does sound intense, may i ask why the added duels ?”. Judy her thick nipples slowly tenting as are Pam’s, “well you see its to be fair to both of us, you say you had two fights , and i claim the same, but for all i know your last two rivals were push overs, as mine may have been,. So by adding these duels you and i will be totally and completely on even ground”.

Pam pauses a moment as she glances at Mark who nods and make a gesture that says (seems fair), Pam looks back at Judy, “well you make a very fair point and it sounds delicious, so if i agree what are the stakes over all?’’.

Judy smiles as she smoothed her skirt and tight top, “well dear, i was hoping we would discuss that for each of the tests we perform, this way neither of us can say it was unfair stakes”.

Pam breathes in smoothing her skirt, “well you certainly make it hard to refuse, if i may,  we do have to  agree to not  milking one another prior to the titfight, i so do enjoy milking my rivals”.

Judy breathing a bit fuller, “oh i agree fully and in the event we do accidentally start to lose milk we can pause or ease some of our heavy supply out”, anything else?”. Pam rubs her thighs “just one other thing, as we agree on the first duel, i would ask we each get to compare others breasts just to make it that more intense”.

Judy breathes in “i agree and think its a great idea, so shall we get started then?”. Pam swallows she sees her new rival is every bit as big in the bust. Pam breathes out she knows a long fight night is ahead, “i see no reason not to, as my guest please start us off”.

Judy is a 37 yr. Old mother, she stands 5’9” 138 pounds and is Pam’s equal with a 36F bust and a 26-36 body, her dirty blonde hair is pulled back in a rear tight bun as her grey eyes sparkle and full lips are glistening.

She adjusts more in her seat to face Pam then slowly reaches out to start unbuttoning Pam’s blouse. She nods at Pam as a sign to join in, and Pam starts to unbutton Judy’s blouse. The two women start to see their over filled rounded bra cups push the blouses wider as they become looser.

Then with both tops opened the women admire the others huge bras, slowly Pam and Judy ease their blouses off and sit in their bras. Judy clears her throat “just a thought Pam, would it be best to tongue duel prior to removing our tops and going on?”.

Pam feeling as nervous yet confident, “oh well that does sound like a better way to start lets agree to that, and as well what does the winner take?”. Judy looking into her rivals eyes, “well either a face sit or maybe pinned under winner and face slapped?”.

Pam swallows she never had those conditions in a pre fight , “well it certainly seems a night of firsts, I’ll agree to the face slaps after”. Judy smiles in an almost erotic charged way, “just to be clear losers hands are pinned and winner slaps her face freely till satisfied still agree?”.

Pam licks her lips, “i see no reason to stop now”. Judy smiles “wonderful shall we get started then?”. Pam “yes i think we should “. Both mothers scoot closer then lean towards the other , their tongues extend and the duel starts.

They connect the tips of their tongues and slowly start to swirl them, each darting her tongue at the others lips and open mouth. Both mothers softly moan as they start the duel so aroused, their heavy strained bra cups slightly bump as the bra straps are strained taught off chests.

Hands grab the others shoulders as hey press closer and now tongues wrestle for position in each wet mouth. The mothers moan as they lean closer wanting more , looking to sink their tongue deep enough the other mother surrenders.

First Pam then Judy presses closer looking to force her rival into a submission position, but neither can control the others hungry lust to compete. Their men watch in stunned arousal secretly chanting his wife on as the two mothers start to squirm and their tongues are now angrily sinking into others mouth.

In a miss connection by both mothers Judy pants “don’t stop bitch”. As Pam pants “open wide bitch lets go”. They instantly seal their lips together as saliva runs from the corners of their mouths. Heads tilt and row as they sink tongues and inside their mouths both uses her tongue to try and pin the others back or down.
Snorting from their noses both women push and pull their rival by the shoulders Pam starts to lean Judy back and it appears about to take charge. Judy gargles a bit as she reaches back to prop her herself up to fight back.

But suddenly Judy snakes an arm around Pam’s back and twists her toward the sofa’s back. Pam’s mouth widens and Judy pins her rivals head tot he sofa’s back padding and now slides up on top of her thighs.

Pam starts to slap the sofa and Judy’s back her head pinned a sJudy’s tongue is sinking deeper in her open mouth. Suddenly it comes Pam starts to gag and cough and shake her head no. Judy lifts her face just enough panting heavily “you give bitch hmm?”.

Pam wants to go on but she knows she lost this round, she shakes her head no, and barely coughs out , “i give stop”. Judy a savage smile straddles Pam’s torso and pins her hand under her legs looking down she hisses at Pam. “Here it comes Bitch”.

Judy open hand slaps each side of Pam’s face between her thighs then again and again and again each series a bit harder. Pam squirms and bucks but knows she must take the punishment.

Finally seeing Pam’s face red with hand prints Judy slides of her and stands up, she looks to the men, “I’ll take that drink now”. Mark retrieves a drink for both women and both get a few minutes to gather themselves as Pam rubs her face and Judy just smiles in pride.

Finally feeling recovered Pam after a sip, “so whats next?”, Judy raises a brow, “my my you want to go on , i am impressed, well why don’t we do what you wanted and compare our amazing breasts see what we are both in for hmm?”.

Pam as she sets her drink down, “and once we compare ?”. Judy rocking her right heel, “i want a nipple competition, pulling and twisting to start that will be round 1, round 2, will be sucking duel, and round 3 see who gets inverted “.

Pam swallows “and the winner gets ?”. Judy a smirk “loser has to suck on winners clit, still wanna duel?”. Pam angry but by no means scared “oh i so do”.  Judy and Pam arch their postures as they sit up higher, first Judy turns her back to Pam, “be a dear and help me unclasp”.

Pam runs her fingers down the back of her rival and pulls the clasps together and slowly unhooks each of the four, the bra band pops open and slackens . Judy turns back to face Pam, “want help with yours ?”. Pam turns her back to Judy, “if you don’t mind “.

Judy does the same ritual to Pam’s bra then Pam faces her again, they stare a moment as each could feel the others weight confined in the cups. Slowly as they hold a stare, the two mothers reach to their bra straps and ease them down their arms and off, then slowly pull the cups away and with pure confidence and pride willingly show off their breasts to the other.

Both softly trace their own mass as they moan, “nmmm mine are so heavy and firm”, then Judy, “uwww mine are more so, care to compare now?”. Pam in a hiss “oh love to”. Judy rows her shoulders back and arms as she offers her veiny laden round tits out to Pam, “nmm be my guest bitch”.

Pam’s hands reach out for the two veiny globes settled in front of her. Pam’s hands caress around the taught firm flesh of the round breasts. She slowly squeezes both as Judy arches at her hands, “nmmm go ahead squeeze them , i can take it they are so firm”.

Pam curls a lip and presses her fingers in, she squeezes deeply and she can’t deny how firm they feel. Then Pam caresses around them, and under both her palms cup both as she slowly lifts the heavy breasts her hands weighing them.

Judy licks her lips, “uhnnn i am so heavy you know it”. Pam says nothing as she then slowly works the breasts of her rival before letting them drop with a heavy clop. Judy seeing her rival is finished looks at Pam’s bust “well?”. Pam arches and rows her shoulders back offering out her breasts, “be my guest bitch”.

Judy’s hands reach out and cup Pam’s she caresses around them and then squeezes firmly, Pam moans “harder they are so firm”. Judy works them a bit longer before palming the undersides and lifting them, she weighs Pam’s breasts .

Pam smiles “i know they are so heavy aren’t they”. Judy gives a glare then pulls her hands from her rival, allowing Pam’s breasts to Clop against her own torso. Pam licks her lips slow, “still want to fight my tits?”. Judy bulges he rtits between her arms “oh i wouldn’t be here if i wasn’t ready to fight “.

Judy looks to the men, “you two set your watches for 3 minutes”. She looks back to Pam, “well bitch you wanna start this fight ?”. Pam runs her fingers on each stiff thick brown pink nipple, then pinches them between her thumb and index finger, she gently stretches her rivals nipples .

Pam in a moan “so bitch sucking or pulling first ?”. Judy feeling the slow tug, “sucking first if your mother enough”. Pam releases the nipples then lowers her head, her lips pucker and tease the left tip, the men say loudly “start”.

Pam presses her lips onto the left thick nipple and starts to suck on it, her heavy draw on the nipple has Judy groan almost instantly . “Uuhnnn mm harder bitch , yesss more”. Pams head tilts and bobs slowly as she gently but makes Judy feel her teeth as she works her rivals nipple.

Judy arches more but her face is telling the men she growing uncomfortable , the constant oral work of her rival is starting to take effect. “Uhnnn bitch my nipple “. Judy pushes her hand in Pam’s hair as she does the men yell out “time “.

Pam lifts her face slow, a string of saliva sways between her lips and the redder stiff nipple. Judy runs her fingers around the thick stiff nub, “ohhhh you bitch you made it sensitive “. Pam offers her bust out , “to hurt to go on?”. Judy breathes in , lowers her face and as the men shout “start”. Judy roughly takes Pam’s left nipple in her mouth and as she suck shakes her head side to side slowly.

Pam rolls her head back, “uuhhh ohh you bitch nmmm uwww that all you got hmm?”. Judy starts to pull the entire nipple in her mouth, her lips kiss the bumpy aureolas as Pam winces, “ahhh ohh you bitch my nipple”. Just as Judy starts to saw the shaft in her teeth she hears “TIME”.

She pulls her face from Pam’s bust , the two mothers share dirty looks as it is Pam’s turn again, she leans down and as she hears “Start” she swallows the stiff nipple and pulls and draws on it harder.  Judy rolls her head back, “uuhhh uhhh ohhh ummm you bitch, oh fuck “.

Pam sucks harder and Judy is wincing finally she can’t stand it “ok ok get off my nipple bitch”. Pam spits free of it a smile, “well can’t take it bitch?’”. Judy glares, “we aren’t done bitch i get a shot at your right nipple now”.

Pam breathes in offers her bust out, Judy attacks before the start, and is sucking hard on Pam’s thick nipple. Pam almost instantly is wincing a she tries to fight the pain, “ohhh you bitch ahhh damn it you cow get off my nipple now “.

Judy proudly lifts her face with a smile “well who can’t take it now bitch”. Pam and Judy sit glaring both ready for a fight, Mark asks “you are tied what now?”. Judy stretches her bust up and out as she raises her hands “a tie breaker we suck nipples and nibble in a 69 position on the floor”.

Pam swells her breasts, “lets get to it then”. The two mothers ease to the floor and at first lay on their sides in a 69 position, they snake one arm around the others body and scoot closer together. Judy huff hotly “one hand stays on our bodies other is used to push at others face to fend her off, we duel till one gives “.

Pam nods the men sit back as they say “Begin”. Instantly the two mothers drop their faces into others breasts and start to roll over each other, as they do their mouths are hungrily locking onto stiff nipples and sucking hard at each other’s set.

As they roll about the floor both moan and grunt and ache as they refuse to ease up, they squirm and each tries to stay on top as the one under her pushes her hand at her rivals face, looking to get even a second of relief.  Pam is under Judy and slowly pushes her rivals face off her steel like nipples, Judy shakes her head but still can not get her mouth back onto Pam’s nipples. All the time as they struggle Pam is wildly sucking at Judy’s hanging nipples, finally Judy feeling her milks pressure yells out “OK OK I GIVE “.

The two mothers lay on each other a moment then stand up and part. Their nipples are so stiff and redder now from the abuse. Each wants to pinch her own but they are so sensitive a breeze is painful.

Pam sits on the sofa and spreads her thighs “cmon Bitch ‘’. Judy a sneer kneels in front and pushes up Pam’s hem , her tongue slowly dips inbetween the puffed folds and starts to lick willingly.

Pam reaches her orgasm quickly and starts to let her juices fill Judy’s mouth, Judy lifts her face away wipes it then gives Pam’s folds a pinch as she takes her spot beside Pam.

Pam a bit flushed in the face sits up more and again both mothers turn to the other, Pam in a hiss, “you must lose a lot to be so good at eating pussy bitch”. Judy with her lips open “why you bitch “. With that said and the insult hitting home Judy slaps the side of Pam’s right breast.

Pam now a bit shocked returns a slap, then slowly the two mothers stand up and start a duel they hadn’t planned, they start to swing their open palms across the others tits harder and fuller and on occasion grab breast meat and either squeeze or pull on others breasts as roughly as they can stand.

As the slapping exchange gets a bit wilder Pam delivers two hard side to side open hand slaps that make Judy curl in, her hands and arms cover her tits as Pam shoves her on the sofa and straddles her thighs. Pam pulls her rivals head back with a hard yank on the hair they glare at one another then Pam smears her big laden breasts on Judy’s face.

Pam smears her breasts about her rivals face “nmmm yesss lets tit fight bitch my tits want to crush yours”. Judy turns her head as she growls “get off me bitch , my tits are ready”.

Pam eases off her rival and stands center room , her tits swelling out proudly. She sees Judy start to rise and licks hr lips, “nmmm my tits are ready to fight”. Her hands caress around the round veiny mass and thats when Pam feels and realizes her big breasts are starting to leak milk.

But as Judy steps close a smirk, she traces her own breasts and feels hr own breasts are leaking as well. The men ask if they mothers prefer to wait but as they see each other wants this they both say no.

The mothers slowly circle till they are just about to touch, then it is Judy who does a slow sway from right to left at Pam. Her breasts round and now getting wet firmly bump Pam’s, Pam inhales at the pure breast to breast contact, then returns the bump she rubs against Judy’s then pulls her breasts across Judy’s.

Both mothers moan as then Judy pulls across Pam and the two slowly start a rhythm side to side against the others mass. Soft moans come from both women as they are aroused and jealous of the other, but neither eases away they want so much more contact.

For 10 minutes the slow but firm side to side drag and pulling motion goes on, as it does both women’s breasts glisten brighter from the milk leaking and being spread by the mutual contact.

Pam rolls her shoulders back its a sign to Mark she is feeling her rival, Judy must have picked up on it as she huffs to Pam, “feeling my tits aren’t you bitch, mmm cmon mine want more”.

Pam pants out “uuuhhh you Bitch , your no fighter “. Judy’s face stares in shock as does both husbands. Then Pam squares her shoulders and starts to add a head on pumping motion to her rivals breasts.

The firm heavy CLOPS rings out one after another steady sequence, and Judy is feeling everyone as she tilts her chin up but is slowly back peeling about the room. Pam snarls “stop running bitch, my tits want a fight “.

But Judy with eyes wider has a flare glare in her eyes, she is slowly feeling her breasts being shifted, jostled and bounced by her rivals. Judy licks her dry lips, “uummfff uummffff ummfff ohhh uugggg you Bitch”. Pam a snarl across her lips, “problems bitch hmm?, to bad you didn’t bring your baby , i so am ready to feed her”.

Judy turns red and tries to widen her stance and goes back at Pam, the two mothers have a heavy exchange of colliding their breasts side to side and head on with more force. Both grunt and are feeling the pain of the previous recent fights and the previous duels hey started tonight.

Pam wants this fight , she lunges at Judy and with more determination and snapping of her shoulders starts to pound Judy’s breasts harder . The result is more milk leaking but more over Judy is now gasping for breath and is obviously more hurt and swollen.

Judy shakes her head no as she refuses to back away, Pam is growling as she starts to beat her rival even deeper . Pam “cmon cxnt fight or give you weak titted  cow”. Judy a tear her in her eyes swallows deeply then tries to push Pam from advancing even more.

Judy”ohhh owww get off my tits ohhh you cxnt your hurting them, stop , please stop i give i am done”. But Pam was in her zone she never slowed as she let her breasts batter Judy’s even though she stopped fighting back.

Judy cries out “IGIVE DAMIT STOP!!”. Upon hearing it Pam swirls her hips dips and thrusts up SMACK rings out as both Judy’s breasts are knocked up and her milk with Pam’s is thrown off her breast meat from contact.

Judy screeches out “OWWW FUCK MY TITS “, then falls on to the rug on her knees weeping. Pam a smile smile wide circles behind her mounts her bare back and slaps her hands on Judy’s breasts and milks her like she was trying to rip her rivals breasts off.

Judy just cried at the lost and waited for it to be over, upon almost being fully empty Pam calls for the men to bring the both bras over, they drape them on Pams shoulders then Pam stands centered between both husbands.

She demands Judy look up and she does Pam in a hiss, “you weren’t mother enough to bring your baby so i am nursing your man”. Pam takes both husbands head and guides them to her swollen breasts and each man is treated to a thick stiff nipple and they a re told to suck away.

Judy cries as she watches and the face of a broken mother and wife has tears streaming down, she spits out “You Bitch you Fucking EVIL BITCH “ . Pam eases the men from her breasts swaggers to Judy still on her knees and grabs her by the hair and yanks up.

Judy grabs her hands to try to ease the agony as she looks up Pam snarls “pleasure me cxnt or I’ll rip your tits up”. Judy can only nod in pain and fear as she sits up then plunges her tongue into Pam and pleasures her to an orgasm.

Once content Pam shoves her rival down and with both bras and her blouse blows a kiss to Mark and swaggers out of the room topless. She pauses at the doorway looks back and hisses, “get that trash out of my home “. Then heads up to her room and a shower.

As Judy’s husband stands her up and eases her blouse on her he looks to Mark, “well wow your girls is a force for sure, listen i know its furthest from your mind but if you really wanna test your wife take her to this club “. Mark is handed a book of matches with a clubs name on them and he lets the couple out.

He locks up and goes up to his bedroom, as Pam asks out she sees him on the laptop, “what are you doing babe?”. Mark calls her over and shows the club sight, Pam widens her eyes and cups her sore breasts as she purrs, “not till i am healed but we are so going there nmm”.

The End.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: Pay a Price (Pam a Mothers Champ)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 02:56:47 AM »
"Both women instantly feel and see their nipples tent the tops neither has a bra on tonight."

"The two women start to see their over filled rounded bra cups push the blouses wider as they become looser."

I get that these stories are filled with spelling and grammar errors. Contradictions on basic details like bras or no bras just kill the experience.

Offline TexFan1

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 03:51:27 AM »
This series is great. Thank you.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 05:14:42 PM »
Wonderful story and the ending has set it up perfectly
Can’t wait to find out about this club

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 03:38:24 AM »
Thank you for enjoying the story and series as for “ human person” I understand your opinion and get it but try to understand I am a mom with a career and house to run, so taking time to fix errors just is not my priority. If it bugs you please do not read these FREE stories.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2023, 02:46:04 PM »
Clearly the majority of us are loving these stories and appreciate them
There are stories I’ve read on this board and not enjoyed or had spelling errors but I never felt the need to publicly point this out
If you have a a negative view Keep it to yourself
Please continue to write Dotti as I for one love when I see a new post from you

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2023, 01:34:19 AM »

Thank you DottiD for taking your time to write your stories and posted them on freecatfight for the members. Please ignore the few members who just want to be negative on freecatfight
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline BustyProudMommy

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2023, 09:03:19 PM »
Dear DottiD, don't pay attention to them, no matter how much good you are, there will always be someone to criticise it. You're doing very very well and best of the best writer on this or any other platform.

Offline Bustyannette

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2023, 11:21:24 PM »
Love your stories dotti

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2023, 12:55:18 PM »
Thank you all for the replies , i appreciate you all having my back as well, i know my grammar is not rechecked and i apologize for it as i have before. To Human Person, great name by the way LOL. I can appreciate criticism that helps but as i have said to your desire to find errors i have a life, as a wife and a mother and a career, so yeah i make mistakes, sorry we aren’t all as perfect as you. So while you sit alone at home and your date for these stories are a glass of wine and a box of Kleenex try to remember this is a free story i put my effort into for everyone’s entertainment, and other you and the other condescending profiles you have used prior and had to tell you this same thing , if you don’t like them don’t read them, I’ll manage not having you as a reader as everyone else would. So i am sorry your told your ex wife or ex girl friend your fetish and they laughed at you and left , but no worries you will get by one hand at a time .

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2023, 04:59:30 PM »
Clearly the majority of us are loving these stories and appreciate them
There are stories I’ve read on this board and not enjoyed or had spelling errors but I never felt the need to publicly point this out
If you have a a negative view Keep it to yourself
Please continue to write Dotti as I for one love when I see a new post from you

Pointing out a glaring error in the story isn't a negative view. She ain't gonna fuck you bro, so keep your simp bullshit to yourself or at least don't be a passive aggressive bitch and have the decency to quote someone when you're talking about them.

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2023, 06:59:56 PM »
Wow toys out the pram when everyone is pointing out what a sorry excuse for a human being you are
Thanks for the breaking news that someone I’ve never met and who lives half way across the world isn’t going to fuck me Would never have worked that out on my own
Now back in your mums basement with your hand and Kleenex like you were told earlier
Feel free to reply but I won’t be wasting anymore time on you and allowing you to take attention away from the fantastic stories