News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Titfight 67

• 6 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Titfight 67
« on: December 12, 2023, 07:09:00 PM »

Martina was fed up with her brother's behavior. She was her younger sister but it seemed like she was the person with her intelligence, her brother always acted stupid if a busty girl was involved.
She had already had to explain to her idiot brother that having huge breasts isn't enough to be a good girl, but he was a mama's boy and, unfortunately, her mother had bigger breasts than her.
Well, after all, Martina inherited it from her.
During a party, the blonde lost sight of her brother, only to find him again a few hours later. Her brother's face was buried in a plunging cleavage of a busty blonde girl.
Martina had seen many of those girls, they were the classic gold diggers who attended parties to find the first chicken to pluck.
The problem was that the chicken on duty was her brother.
When the sister and the fiery lover met, neither of her spared words. Once Maria was called a gold digger she felt offended, whether or not that girl had no right to interrupt her acquaintance with her brother.
Both came to the end of a clash. If Martina had won, the blonde would have left her brother alone. If she had won Maria, the busty sister would have had to walk away and let the course of events continue smoothly.
Once they found a secluded spot, their clothes fell off before their heavy breasts met with a slap.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Busty Curves

Re: Titfight 67
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2023, 07:12:19 PM »
I see Martina winning this after a really long struggle.
They both seem very very even but if i have to choose one it will be Martina

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 01:15:24 AM »
Which one is which.

Offline bunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 04:04:16 AM »
Don’t know who’s who but really good matchup

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 10:39:51 AM »
Which one is which.

I used the models' real names.
Normally I am inclined to put the photo of the girl that corresponds to the first name written on the left, so every time you read a person's name it certainly corresponds to the photo on the left.

In this case, Martina on the left and Maria on the right.  ;D

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 12:07:23 AM »
Less than 24 hours and the challenge is still tough!
Maybe these pics will make the task easier... or not?

For Martina:
{alt}

For Maria:

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 02:12:37 PM »
“Let's finish this, whore,” Martina hissed, “Let's see if your tits can handle the pressure of mine!”
“You're on, bitch!” Maria threatened “I'll grind you flat!”
Fatigue was taking over, and the two girls decided to end it this way. They grabbed each other's waists, continuing to push each other, hoping that the rival couple would give in at any moment. Maria wrapped her arms around Martina, then pushed forward to slam her large tits against her sister's pair, which swelled along with their counterpart. The blonde slammed back, returning the move as their flesh convulsed noticeably. Each moaned as their breasts compressed incessantly, the flesh sagging and losing its rounded shape. The faces of the two girls showed the pain and discomfort they felt, the tears starting to flow.
Martina seemed to stop pushing, while Maria advanced with all her strength. The gold digger moaned as her tits gave way, moving to the side. But her sister also groaned uncomfortably as she felt her pair flatten, her tits spreading across her chest. The two girls held each other tighter, forcing their tits to squeeze together again, looking at each other in tears, while the pain and exhaustion were visible on their faces, as well as their determination to win.
Martina rested her forehead against Maria's, each girl completely sweaty and out of breath. Now at their peak, their breasts melted together, flattening against their chests without any possibility of overcoming each other's resistance.
The two blondes remained hugged, on the ground while looking at their defeated breasts. It was the first time for both of them, and neither of them knew how they could continue.

Maybe, the brother could have had a good idea?

This is the second time a draw has happened in one of my polls. I created this clash because I was undecided on which model to use for the next chapter of one of my stories, but it seems that the choice will fall on the poll on discord. Thank you all for voting!

Commissions open! MP me!