News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tough Girl Challenges Biker Chick to a Fight

• 1 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Tough Girl Challenges Biker Chick to a Fight
« on: December 27, 2023, 09:07:41 AM »
A 31-year-old biker chick named Jill is pumped up that she just survived her initiation with the bikers. She's new to becoming a biker chick and believes being a biker chick still means she's tougher than other girls or women out there -- and that other females believe it as well. That's why she's surprised when she's walking past the high school at 4 p.m., and gets confronted by an 18-year-old high school girl named Robin. Jill is a couple inches taller than Robin but 10 pounds lighter. "You wanna go right now," the girl said, as Jill ignored her and continued walking. She then stopped and looked at the girl. "I'm a biker chick," she said."
"That means nothing around here. Besides, you don't look that tough. So, you want to fight or not?"
"Okay, I'll fight you, but I really am a biker chick. I just got through initiation."
"Like I care," said Robin. "But being a biker chick means nothing at my school. That's why I want to fight you,."
"Okay, you f*cking high school bitch. I'll fight you. But don't go crying to mommy when I beat your ass."
"We'll just see about that, biker cxnt, when I bloody your face and mess up your liitle Harley sweatshirt."
Jill's throat churned. She hadn't been in many fights but felt her newly earned status would help her in the fight. The two fought in front of the school. The high school girl and biker chick tore into each other. Who won and what happens?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 10:01:52 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline Mychol Ovhel

• It is I Mychol Ovhel!!!!
    • https://www.imagefap.com/profile/RedheadsNRasslin
Re: Tough Girl Challenges Biker Chick to a Fight
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2023, 03:50:30 PM »
I went with biker chick. And I love the idea for the barely wins option. Not a big fan of the one sided beat down!
Mychol OvHel