News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife Linda vs Linftr

• 20 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: My wife Linda vs Linftr
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2023, 11:16:25 PM »
Linftr has given Linda a serious beating and her once proud girl fur is littering the floor. I'm sorry I ever got my wife into this. I thought she would do much better

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2023, 12:55:12 PM »
 Linda takes this one, I think she looks fit.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2023, 01:48:38 PM »
After her  being stripped, and plucked, I see Linda cowering.  Time for me to slap her naked tits around.  I relish hitting them, the sound carrying to the husband who asked her to fight me.

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2023, 07:21:18 PM »
After her  being stripped, and plucked, I see Linda cowering.  Time for me to slap her naked tits around.  I relish hitting them, the sound carrying to the husband who asked her to fight me.
Linda has admitted defeat and is sobbing on the ground with a bald pussy and bruised tits

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2023, 08:48:06 PM »
Please, you can stop asking me to torture your flat chested wife.  Everyone knows how poor  she is, and that I plucked her fluffy blonde bush.  You have to find someone else to display your wife's inadequacies.  I have too kind a nature to maul your trashy blonde slut infinitely.  Tell your Linda that she is so inferior, I refuse to maul her further.  PS  she should divorce you

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 02:44:15 AM »
Please, you can stop asking me to torture your flat chested wife.  Everyone knows how poor  she is, and that I plucked her fluffy blonde bush.  You have to find someone else to display your wife's inadequacies.  I have too kind a nature to maul your trashy blonde slut infinitely.  Tell your Linda that she is so inferior, I refuse to maul her further.  PS  she should divorce you
Linda would beat your ass in a real fight. She would do it for me