News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nasty_Nancy vs Ryonaguy (NHB Mixed Fight)

• 9 Replies

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
Nasty_Nancy vs Ryonaguy (NHB Mixed Fight)
« on: December 31, 2023, 02:21:20 PM »
(Hey all my rival and I have decided to have at each other in an interactive poll fight, hope you enjoy!

I kiss my girlfriend Emerald who is sitting in the front row before stripping down to my tight black speedos and stepping in the ring.

Other audience members start taking their sears as I stare at Nancy, leaning against her corner "after I beat your ass, I might just finish you off for good this time!" I taunt as I step into the centre of the ring!

'C'mon you fat limey skank, let's do it!" I say as I raise my fists preparing to fight!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

• World Class Face Sitter
Re: Nasty_Nancy vs Ryonaguy (NHB Mixed Fight)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 07:06:02 PM »
"Ugh you disgusting little Irish worm!" I say in response to your insults, as I stop leaning against my corner and stand up straight.

I walk to meet you in the middle of the ring I tilt my head and look up at you, yiur tall toned frame to opposite of my thicc body.

"I might just kill you this time!" I say as I throw a quick kick, trying to smash my foot into your balls!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 07:35:46 PM »
I sneer at you as we face off as your foot rises towards my balls I panic and manage to grab the ankle of your incoming leg before the kick connects!

"Dirty fucking bitch!" I sneer as I lift your leg to waist level I throw my own kick at your exposed crotch as I try to counter your low blow kick with one of my own!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 07:46:08 PM »
My eyes winden in shock as you grab by foot, raise it and quickly counter with a kick of your own!

You foot slams into my kitty "ooooommmphhh!!" I groan in pain as I fall to my hands and knees!
I try a handstand from my downed position hoping to wrap my big legs around your head in a high risk attack!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 11:13:52 PM »
"Awww does it hurt sugar?" I tease sarcastically as you moan on your hands and knees!
To my shock you pull off an impressive move for your physique and perform a handstand! I feel the back of your knees rest on my shoulders, the back of your thighs press against my bare torso as your legs wrap around my head tight!

"Uh? Noo!!" I groan at this twist of fate as I try and pull my head free and toss you back on the canvas!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 06:40:32 PM »
"Ha! Fuckin' gotcha you Irish wimp!" I giggle, delighted and catching you in my handstand headscissor!

I feel you try to break free but clamp my legs together keeping you locked tight! I grit my teeth as I squeeze as hard as I can for a few more seconds before kicking my hips out to the side trying to take you to the ground still trapped in my headscissor hold!

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 11:24:39 PM »
I feel the sheer powe of your legs as when I try to get my head free, they squeeze my head like a vice grip as my vision blurs a little from the pressure from your legs, I suddenly feel myself yanked off my feet and slammed to the ground, still trapped in your headscissor I see you sneer at me as our eyes lock for a few seconds!

I grab one of your ankles in each hand and grunt as I try to pull your legs apart as my face turns red from both effort and a lack of oxygen!

Offline Nasty_Nancy

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 07:53:35 PM »
"Hahaha! Is that all you got honey?" I sneer in utter delight as you try and fail to break my headscissor hold!

I wiggle my hips a little and slap my powerful leg's as they crush your head! "Do you like that baby? I bet you do! But let's try something else!" I say with an evil grin! I release you from my headscissor hold and get to my feet, as you lie on your back I put my foot on your throat and start pressing my weight down!

Offline Leslieinvegas

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2024, 09:20:44 PM »
Nancy I thought you killed this runt once before? lol I have lost track how many times this runt has been killed here.

TGIF
Lovely Leslie
TGIF Bitches!

Offline Asianinvasion

• God Member
  • Lumalaban Kami
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 11:41:30 AM »
Onionguy getting killed again. Hehehehe

Palaam onionguy
Asian Invasion
Palaam