News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Diet Coke Enima wrestling final

• 0 Replies

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
Diet Coke Enima wrestling final
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:56:01 PM »
Amy and Julie special rules enema match

As the wrestling promoter in Japan for a private company,  I was responsible for getting entertaining bouts for our company’s  wrestling league.  Julie a 17 year old Japanese girl was one of my top wrestlers despite her young age, and particularly aggressive.  Seeing on Utube, how Menthos and Diet coke reacted together and remembering another match I put together with milk enemas, I came up with an unique and entertaining match idea.  A topless (all our matches are topless anyway) explosive enema match.  The event unfolded much like a standard wrestling match for the most part, until the end and the enema part at least.  The two girls for the match, were Julie, and a new girl to the office who had never even seen one of our entertainment nights.  Both girls were offered the standard 2k each for participating, of course Julie agreed immediately as she was a veteran to the ring.  Amy took some coaxing and a word or two from her supervisor to convince her she needed to be part of the corporate team, and it was in her best interest to wrestle for the company when ever asked.

Amy in Yellow string bikini bottom
19 year old Canadian  5'8" 42D
blond hair blue eyes

Julie in Carolina blue bikini bottom
22 year old Japanese 5'6" 34C
brunette brown eyes

Skipping the opening, and intermediate parts of the match since they went pretty much as expected with the much more experienced Julie in charge.

The fight was nearing an end, Amy had lost the first submission and was charged with the diet coke.  Charging was a condition of the match, where after losing a submission the girls pussy
would be filled with one liter of diet coke, and sealed with a short piece of duct tape over the pussy lips. The charging had taken a little under 5 min in-between rounds by the ring stewards
team, in the center of the ring and in front of the watchful eye of the cameras and audience, Amy's yellow bikini bottom had been pulled to one side while the bottle parted her lips and was
stuffed up her cxnt. Squeezing the bottle to ensure a complete transfer, it was a quick fill. After pulling the bottle back out a thin strip of silver duct tape was applied over Amy's
hairless pussy lips and her yellow bikini slid back over the now shiny smooth taped surface.  Amy was then allowed back to her corner for the start of the present round.

Round two went similar to the first with Julie using Amy like a wrestling dummy, executing one
painful hold after another.  Currently with what she was in now, an over the knee back breaker hold, one hand holding neck and the other on the upper thigh of Amy, bending the girl over the
outstretched knee. Julie raised her arm up and brought her elbow down hard into the stretched belly of her trapped opponent, then applied a stomach claw, low just below the navel.  Working
the claw in, she rocked her hand back and forth putting pressure on the bloated stomach of her rival.  Amy howled in pain as her full blatter and stomach were manipulated in the claw, Amy got
her second submission. 

Upon a second submission, the winning wrestler was given a dildo device that used co2 gas to shoot two menthos mint's into her victim, the device had only one charge and had a single button on the end which when twisted and pushed in, it would fire.  Both girls retreated to their corners between rounds and Julie was given her device, which she stuck into the cleavage of her bikini top to hold. 

The third round started, with both wrestlers meeting in the center, Julie in clear control, but Amy in a surfboard hold and got another submission from the girl.  Releasing her, she turned to
face the girls ass, and pulled the yellow bottoms off and threw them out of the ring.  Taunting her opponent to rise Julie waited in the center. Slowly Amy composed herself and got up, slowly
but still game, in a last ditch effort she charged head long into Julie. Julie taken a bit off guard maybe thinking her opponent was finished took a few min to subdue the last efforts of Amy. 

Amy now found herself in a small package hold legs spread and at the mercy of Julie.  Julie hissed at her, don't you get me wet you bitch, as she reached for the edge of the duct tape
to remove it.... Amy was now whimpering, please don't do it, I give up "You win" "You win" I coincide the match.  Shut up bitch you know you would do me if given half a chance, you lost now you must pay, besides they all want to see what happens when you put these things together. On that note she jerked the tape off of the hairless twat, a sharp gasp escaped Amy's lips.  Holding one hand over the now bared pussy, she reached into her top, for the device. Grasping the handle, she hovered the device into position over her hand, sliding her hand quickly
to one side she shoved the dildo home.  It went about half way in on the first thrust.  The ring side cameras zoomed into the area, a light trickle of dark liquid could be seen oozing out of the
penetrated vagina.  Amongst the pleas "No" "No" "Please" Julie found the devices trigger and activated it, click whoosh,,,,, One last plea,,, "Oh my god nooooooo"   

Julie released the dildo's handle and ducked her head back down to the mat out of the way for what she knew was coming. The dildo became a projectile, and flew up into the air and landed just outside the ring, a small guyser had erupted of foam and soda from the upturned pussy,,,, Amy's legs flailed wildly but couldn't close as Amy held them spread for the camera's and the show.  After about 20 seconds the fizzle had subsided and sobbing Amy was let go.  Julie rose to her feet covered in diet coke foam, she picked her foot up and placed it on the defeated girls lower belly and made a victory gesture amidst the excited applause of the crowd.