News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bob and Alice new adventure

• 1 Replies

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
Bob and Alice new adventure
« on: February 01, 2024, 07:19:40 AM »
Here is a new story with Bob and Alice hope you enjoy it

Bob and Alice new adventure:

As the late afternoon sun cast its warm, amber glow across the neighborhood, Alice and Bob could feel a thrilling sense of anticipation building within them. Their eyes were fixed on the house across the street, where their neighbor Barb resided. They had hatched a plan to explore more of their shared sexual fantasies, and today was the day they would take their relationship to the next level. The winner would not only have the satisfaction of dominating their partner, but they would also get to claim Bob for the night. The stakes were high, and both women knew they were in for an exhilarating ride.

Alice and Barb had met at their local gym, where they had started to take kickboxing classes together. As their friendship blossomed, they began to explore an erotic storyline that had been simmering beneath the surface. It all began with innocent flirtation and escalated quickly into discussions about dominance and submission, pain and pleasure. The thought of engaging in a fierce, passionate battle for the right to be with Bob sent shivers down their spines.

Alice who has been a tomboy all her life has really blossom in Bob's eyes She still retains her athletic body for being 40  with a very tight ass and standing at 5'9" 145  with firm 36C tits and best of all dark silver dollar size areola and thick nipples  Bob has always been a tit man.

Barb 42 been divorced a couple of years now and moved in across the street almost a year now. She exmilitary and has a excellent body  5'7" 132 lbs  short crop chestnut hair that she wear in a paige style. She drives all the neighborhood
' s men wild with her 34D tits and long legs. She's been working out with Alice at the gym for the past year and a half and they've become good friends. She has a wild side to her that only a few people know about, and she's been eager to explore it more with Alice.

As the sun began to set, Barb walked across the street and knocked on Alice and Bob front door.
Bob let Barb in and said that alice was downstairs waiting.  They had already agreed on the rules: the fight would consist of three rounds, each lasting five minute minutes. The first round would be kickboxing, the second would be wrestling, and the third would be a combination of both. The objective was simple: be the first to knock out or submit your opponent.

Alice and Barb stood before each other, their chests heaving slightly from anticipation. They were both dressed in black, form-fitting fight gear that accentuated their curves. Alice had on a pair of shorts and a sports bra, while Barb wore a bikini bottom and a crop top. They both had their hair pulled back into tight ponytails, revealing their piercing eyes. As the clock started counting down the final seconds, they nodded at each other, signaling their readiness for the fight to begin.

The first round was a kickboxing round, and both women circled each other warily at first. They were both skilled and well-matched, and each knew that they couldn't afford to make any mistakes. The air was thick with tension as they sized each other up, searching for an opening. Finally, Alice lunged forward, throwing a powerful kick to Barb's side. Barb managed to block it, but it was clear that she was starting to feel the effects of Alice's strength.

As the round progressed, they both began to let loose with a flurry of kicks and punches. Their blows were fast and furious, landing with a resounding thud against each other's bodies. They moved with the agility of dancers, their feet a blur as they sought to gain the upper hand. Bob  watching from the sidelines, was on the edge of his seat, cheering them on.

Alice saw an opening and threw a spinning kick at Barb, who managed to dodge it at the last second. The momentum carried her forward, and Alice took advantage by delivering a powerful straight punch to her opponent's jaw. Barb stumbled back, momentarily dazed. She recovered quickly, however, and retaliated with a series of rapid-fire kicks that forced Alice onto the defensive. Both women were pretty sweaty and their tits were plastered again their sweat drench tops.

Bob rang the bell for the first round to end  As each woman went. to their corners Alice winked at  Bob and then spoked to Barb It's getting way to hot in here I got to take my sports bar off how about yo Barb are you ok with this new rule?

Bob smiled and nodded at Alice, thinking to himself that this was just what he'd been hoping for. As Barb considered Alice's request, she realized that she didn't mind at all. In fact, she was eager to see more of Alice's body. "Sure," she said with a grin, "I'm okay with that." In fact lets get right down to it and fight in just our thongs Im sure Bob won't mind as she winks at him I think he like to see me naked smiling at Alice.

Alice and Barb removed their sports bras, revealing their perfect, supple breasts. Alice's were medium-sized and perfectly round, with dark brown aerolas with thick nipples  that hardened in the cool air. Barb's were larger and more pronounced, with rose color areolas surrounding her pink nipples. They both flexed their muscles, feeling invigorated by the cool breeze against their bare skin.

As the second round began, they once again circled each other warily. This time, however, there was an added layer of sexual tension in the air. They both knew that their bodies were on display for Bob, and it added a new level of excitement to the fight. The wrestling round was even more intense than before, with each woman trying to take down the other that would expose her opponent's breasts. They grab and slap, their bodies sliding against each other, their nipples hard and erect.

As they fought, they occasionally found themselves pinned underneath one another, their breasts pressed tightly together. They would glance down, their eyes meeting briefly before darting away again, unable to hide the arousal they felt at the intimacy of the situation. The sweat that covered their bodies made their skin slippery, and they had to concentrate all the more to maintain their grip.

The second round came to an end, and once again they retired to their corners. This time, there was no need for Bob to ring the bell; the intensity of their fight and the sexual tension between them made it clear that they were both ready for the final round.

Barb up the sexual ante by taking her thumbs and rolling her thong down her legs she twirled it around her finger and then tossed it to Bob. Alice gave Barb the  finger and rolled her thong down and step out taking her thong and rubbing it up and down her wet pussy before tossing  it to Bob.

As the final round began, both women were naked and Alice rubbing her nipples to make them stick out like nails. They circled each other warily, their breasts swaying with each step. The sexual tension was palpable, and they both knew that their bodies were on display for Bob. The fight itself was more intense than ever before, as each woman struggled to dominate the other and expose her most intimate parts. They grabbed and clawed at each other, their breath coming in ragged gasps.

Alice managed to trip Barb, sending her tumbling to the mat. She pounced on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. With one hand, she reached down and grabbed a fistful of Barb's hair, using it to pull her head back. With the other hand, she lowered her body, positioning her wet, pussy-covered lips against Barb's face. She began to rub them against her, their moisture making a wet, sloshing sound. Barb squirmed beneath her, trying to free herself, but it was no use. Alice's strength was overwhelming.

As they wrestled, Bob couldn't help but feel aroused by the sight before him. He watched as Alice's breasts bounced with each thrust of her hips, her nipples hard and erect. He could smell the sweat and the musk of their arousal, and it made his own desire grow even stronger. He reached down and began to stroke himself, imagining what it would be like to be between these two incredible women.

Alice felt Barb struggling beneath her, and she knew that she had to keep up the pressure if she wanted to win. She increased the intensity of her rubbing, moving her hips faster and harder against Barb's face. Barb's breath came out in ragged gasps, her own desire beginning to overcome her. She moaned softly, her hips bucking upwards in an attempt to relieve the pressure.

As they wrestled, Bob couldn't help but feel a surge of lust coursing through his veins. He watched in awe as Alice's breasts jiggled with each movement, her nipples hard and reddened from the friction. He imagined what it would feel like to suckle on those perfect orbs, to taste their sweetness on his tongue. His cock throbbed in his hand, leaking pre-cum onto the mat.

Barb, on the other hand, was struggling to maintain her composure. Every thrust of Alice's hips sent a wave of pleasure coursing through her body, making it difficult to focus on the fight. Her own desire began to take over, and she found herself wanting nothing more than to feel Alice's wetness against her own lips. She arched her back, trying to force Alice's hips away from her face, but it was no use.

As the final seconds ticked by, Bob couldn't take it anymore. He climaxed, spilling his seed onto the mat as he watched these two incredible women battle it out before him. Their moans filled the room, mingling together in a cacophony of lust and desire. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Alice released her grip on Barb's hair and rolled off her, their bodies still pressed together.

They lay there for a moment, catching their breath, their chests heaving up and down in unison. The air was thick with the scent of their sweat and arousal, and the wetness between their legs glistened in the dim light. Barb looked up at Bob, her eyes meeting his, and she knew that he had seen everything. She felt a blush creep up her neck and into her cheeks as she realized that they had both given him a show that neither of them could have imagined.

Alice rolled off of Barb, sitting up on her knees and looking down at her opponent. "Well, it looks like we're tied," she said with a grin, her voice husky from exertion. "Guess that means we'll have to do this again sometime." Barb nodded, still catching her breath. "Definitely," she managed to get out between gasps.

Alice looking at Bob well do you think he could handle the two of us tonight Barb?

Bob looked from one woman to the other, his heart racing in his chest. "I think I could handle anything the two of you had to offer," he managed to say, his voice strained. His gaze flickered between their flushed faces, their sweat-slicked bodies. "I mean, you were both incredible out there...I'm just glad I got to watch."

Alice grinned at Bob, a wicked glint in her eye. "Well, it's good to know you appreciate the effort we put in," she said, running her fingers through her tousled hair. "Maybe we could put on a private show for you later?" She leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees as she studied him intently.

Bob felt a thrill run through him at her suggestion. "I'd like that," he managed to say, his voice barely above a whisper. "I mean, if you're both interested..." He trailed off, unable to believe that this was actually happening.

Barb still in arousal winks at  Barb mind if  I give old Bobby here a blow  job you made me work up a thirsty desire in me babe  Alice giggles as she watches them together. She looks at Bob and asks him if he would like to join them or would he prefer to watch while they pleasure each other. Bob is stunned by the offer and tries to catch his breath. "I...I would love to join in if you both would have me. I've never been with two women at the same time, but I'm sure I could manage."

Their gazes lock and a spark ignites between them. Alice and Barb exchange a look, nodding in unison. With a fluid motion, they climb to their feet, each taking one of Bob's arms and leading him to the center of the mat. They kneel in front of him, their bodies inches apart. Alice reaches out and gently caresses Bob's cheek, tracing his bottom lip with her finger. "We want to make sure you're comfortable with this," she whispers, her breath hot against his skin. "We want to make sure you're ready for us."

Bob swallows hard, feeling the heat of their bodies, the wetness between their legs. He looks from one woman to the other, unable to believe this is really happening. "I'm ready," he manages to say, his voice barely above a whisper. "I want this."

Without further hesitation, Alice and Barb lean in, their lips meeting in a hungry kiss. Their tongues dance together, their bodies pressed tight against each other. They moan into the kiss, their hands roaming over Bob's chest, his back, his arms. The sensation of being touched by two women at once is overwhelming, and he can feel himself growing hard beneath their hungry gazes.

Alice breaks the kiss, her lips trailing down Bob's neck to his chest. She nips at his nipple through his shirt, eliciting a gasp from him. Barb watches intently as her friend works her magic on Bob, her own hands moving lower, tracing the outline of his erection through his shorts. With a slow, deliberate motion, she unbuttons his pants and pulls them down, freeing him from his briefs. His cock springs free, thick and hard, and she can't help but marvel at its size.

"He's really something, isn't he?" Alice murmurs, nibbling at Bob's earlobe.

Bob lets out a shuddering breath, his hands reaching up to grab fistfuls of their hair. "Yeah...," he whispers, his voice thick with desire. "You two...are amazing."

Alice and Barb smile at each other before leaning in to kiss Bob once more, their tongues dancing together as they share his taste. As they kiss, Alice begins to stroke his cock, her hands moving up and down in a slow, sensual rhythm. Barb leans forward, taking his cock into her mouth, sucking gently as she teases the head with her tongue. The dual sensations are overwhelming, and Bob can feel himself on the edge of release.

With one hand, Alice guides Bob's hand to her breast, encouraging him to touch her as she pleasures him. He groans, feeling the warmth and weight of her breast in his palm. Barb, meanwhile, position herself revealing her perfectly trimmed mound to him. She spreads her legs wider, inviting him to explore.

Bob takes a deep breath, trying to steady himself as he looks from one woman to the other. He feels like he's in a dream, unable to believe that this is really happening. He reaches out tentatively, touching Alice's breast with trembling fingers before moving down to explore Barb's wetness. He hesitates for a moment, unsure of how much to touch, but their moans encourage him.

Alice's hand moves faster on his cock, her nails scraping lightly against the sensitive skin. Barb is whispering in Bob's ear "That's it, baby," she whispers, her voice thick with desire. "Touch me...make me feel good." Bob presses his fingers against her, feeling the heat and wetness surrounding him. He slips one finger inside her, curling it up as he explores her tightness.

Alice lets out a moan, her hips bucking against his hand. "Oh God, that feels so good," she pants, her eyes rolling back in her head. Barb arches her back, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she feels the pleasure coursing through her. She grabs Bob's hand, guiding it expertly, showing him just how to touch her, how to make her lose control.

As Bob thrusts his fingers deeper inside her, Barb leans forward, taking his cock back into her mouth. She sucks hard, her tongue swirling around the head, as she feels the pressure building inside her. Alice's hand speeds up on Bob's cock, her other hand reaching down to stroke him roughly, her fingernails digging into his skin. she squeeze's his scrotum to make sure he cums hard in Barbs waiting mouth .

Bob's hips buck against Alice's hand, his thrusts becoming more urgent as he feels the release building inside him. He closes his eyes, lost in the sensation of being touched by two beautiful women at once, their hot bodies pressed against his own. The room spins, and the sounds of their moans and gasps fill his ears.

Alice reaches down between them, guiding Bob's hand to her own wetness. "Touch me," she whispers, her voice hoarse. "Make me feel it." He obeys, thrusting his fingers inside her as he feels his cock pulsing in Barb's mouth. She's sucking him so hard it's almost painful, but he doesn't want her to stop. As he comes, he feels a rush of warmth spread through his body, and he lets out a long, shuddering moan.

His fingers still buried inside Alice, she clenches around him, milking every last drop of his orgasm. Barb pulls away from his cock, her lips glistening with his cum. She leans back, watching him as he catches his breath, his eyes locked on hers. "That was incredible," she whispers, a satisfied smile playing at the corners of her lips.

Alice releases Bob's cock, her hand trailing down his stomach before coming to rest on his hip. "You were amazing," she says, her voice still heavy with desire. "You're so strong and passionate." She leans in to kiss him gently on the lips, their tongues dancing together.

Bob lies there, catching his breath, feeling the afterglow of their passionate encounter. He looks down at Barb, who is still kneeling between them, her eyes locked on his. "Thank you," he whispers, reaching out to stroke her cheek. "That was... incredible."

Alice, meanwhile, climbs on top of him, straddling his hips. She leans forward, her breasts pressing against his chest, and kisses him deeply. Her fingers trail down his stomach, tracing patterns on his skin before curling around his erection once more. "I want you inside me again," she whispers, her voice husky. "I want to feel you moving inside me."

Bob reaches up to cup her breasts, feeling their weight in his hands as he kisses her passionately. He guides her lower until she's positioned just right, then thrusts his hips upward, feeling the heat of her body engulf him. They move together in a frenzy of passion, their bodies slippery with sweat and desire.

Barb watches them from below, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she feels the aftermath of their encounter. She wants to join them, to feel the heat and the passion that seems to radiate from them. She crawls up between them, straddling Bob's legs, her lips brushing against his as she kisses him gently.

Alice moans into the kiss, her body moving in perfect synchrony with Bob's as they continue to make love. Her hips undulate, her breasts heave with every breath. She reaches down, guiding Bob's hand to her own wetness, urging him to touch her. Barb leans forward, her tongue tracing circles around Bob's ear as she listens to their combined moans and gasps.

The room seems to fade away, replaced by the sensation of being lost in the depths of their passion. Time ceases to exist as they move together, their bodies becoming one. The air is thick with the scent of sweat and desire, and the sound of their hearts pounding in unison.

Barb leans forward, her breasts brushing against Bob's chest as she kisses him tenderly. Her hands trail down his sides, finding their way to his hips, urging him into Alice. She looks into his eyes, watching the intensity of their connection, feeling the heat emanating from their bodies. Alice is riding Bob like she riding a bull  yelling for him to cum, her hips moving faster and faster, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. Barb's lips part, and she whispers into Bob's ear, "I love the way you make her feel."

Her words send a shiver down his spine, and he thrusts deeper into Alice, feeling her muscles tense and release around him. The room is a blur of movement and sound as they move together, lost in the heat of the moment. Bob's hand finds its way to Barb's hip, urging her to join him, to ride his rhythm. She does as he asks, her body moving in perfect synchrony with theirs.

The air grows thick with moans and gasps as they reach the peak of their passion. Alice's nails dig into Bob's shoulders, her hips bucking wildly, urging him to release her. Barb leans forward, her lips finding Bob's neck, sucking and nipping at the skin there as she feels the tension building inside of him.

Bob's hips thrust upward, pushing deep inside of Alice one final time, his body tensing as he cums, filling her with his warmth. He groans, the sound muffled by her kiss, as she collapses forward onto him, their sweat-slicked bodies still joined. Alice rides him slowly, her hips moving in rhythm with his, savoring the feeling of being so close to him, their skin touching in places it never has before.

Barb watches them, her breath coming fast and shallow, her own body aching with desire. She reaches down, feeling the wetness between her legs, and reaches out to stroke herself, her fingers moving in a pattern that she knows will make her climax. As she comes, her cries of pleasure mingle with the sounds of their lovemaking, and she feels a deep sense of connection to them both.

Alice looks up at Bob, her eyes shining with love and lust. "I love you, Bob," she whispers, and he knows it's true. He reaches down, finding her softness with his fingers, and guides her hips, urging her to ride him harder. Their bodies move together in perfect harmony, their skin sliding against each other, leaving trails of sweat behind.

Barb watches them, her breath coming faster as she feels the aftershocks of her own orgasm. She reaches out, tracing circles around Bob's nipple with her finger, teasing him, before leaning forward to take it into her mouth, sucking gently. Bob arches his back, moaning into the pillow as his hips buck up to meet Alice's thrusts.

Alice feels the tension building in her core again, her body urging her towards another climax. She looks down at Bob, their eyes meeting in the haze of passion, and leans forward, their lips meeting in a deep, sensual kiss. Her hips move faster, her breath coming in short gasps as she feels herself getting closer. Alice takes  Bobs hands and moves them to her  heaving  breasts and forces him to play with her erect nipple s she cums riding his cock again
. Her body shudders with pleasure as she comes, her muscles tensing around Bob's cock.

Bob moans into the kiss, feeling the warmth of her climax spread through his body. His hips thrust upward in time with hers, unable to contain the pleasure coursing through him. As they kiss, he can taste the sweetness of her skin on his lips, and the salty tang of their sweat. He can feel her heart racing against his chest, their bodies moving together in perfect rhythm.

Barb watches them,  and slowly gets behind Alice pressing her nipples in to Alice's back She takes over Bobs fingers and starts twisting and pulling on Alice's nipples whispering in Alice ear "This has really been a special night"

Alice moans into the kiss as she feels Barb's breath on her neck, the pressure of her body behind her. She arches her back, offering more of herself to Bob, her hips moving in perfect rhythm with his. Bob's hands move down to her ass, gripping her tightly as he thrusts deeper, feeling the heat of her core around him.

Barb leans forward, her lips finding Bob's ear, her breath warm against his skin. "You are such a lucky man," she whispers, before biting gently on his earlobe. Bob groans, the sound mingling with Alice's moans as she feels her body on the brink of another orgasm. Their lovemaking becomes faster and more urgent, a symphony of sweat and skin and pleasure.

As Alice's muscles begin to quiver with anticipation, she looks down at Bob, their eyes locked in a haze of passion. She feels a surge of desire so intense it threatens to consume her, and with one final thrust, she comes, her body arching against his. Bob follows seconds later, his hips bucking up into her as he releases his seed deep inside her.

Total exhausted Alice rolls off of Bob and  Barb rolls to the other side of Bob with Bob saying "This had been one hell of a night"

As they catch their breath, they all look at each other, their bodies glistening with sweat, their faces flushed with passion. There's a moment of silence as they bask in the afterglow of their shared experience, the connection between them still palpable.

Alice rolls onto her side, propping her head up on her hand, and looks at Bob and Barb. "That was amazing," she whispers, her voice still heavy with desire. "I never thought I'd be here with the two of you like this."

Bob smiles at her, his chest rising and falling with each breath. "Neither did I," he confesses. "But I'm so glad we are." He reaches out, brushing a strand of hair from her forehead. "You are incredible, Alice."

Barb, lying next to him, chuckles softly. "I think we're all pretty amazing tonight." She glances over at Bob, her eyes meeting his in the dim light. "I've never been with a man who could make me feel this way before." She reaches out, tracing a finger down his chest. "You're amazing."

Alice catching her  breath do you think its ok if Barb spend the rest of the night with us in our bed?

Bob looks at Alice, his eyes bright with affection. "That sounds perfect to me," he says, reaching out to pull Barb closer. "As long as she's with us, I don't think I could sleep alone." He glances at Alice, their connection undeniable. "Right, Alice?"

Alice nods, her breath catching in her throat. "Right." She reaches out, intertwining her fingers with theirs, feeling the warmth of their skin against her own. "I don't want this night to end either."
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline Bustyannette

Re: Bob and Alice new adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 01:51:00 PM »
Such a hot story.  Thanks