News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Busty Travellers: Carmen Vs Hazel

• 3 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Busty Travellers: Carmen Vs Hazel
« on: February 03, 2024, 01:22:15 PM »
Busty Travellers: Carmen Vs Hazel
Spain is a gorgeous place to go in the Summer, hence why it usually sees an influx of tourists from the United Kingdom seeking to get some sun, not have rain pouring on them and time to just relax somewhere different. Two such women seemed destined to meet in Mallorca with their curves and busts on show.

From the center of London; Thirty year old Carmen had decided to treat herself after another hard year teaching. She loved helping the young minds of the next generation, she didn't love the snide comments behind her back by parents who'd say she got her job because of her assets, along with other teachers who would say she slept with the headteacher.

Carmen the first day mostly stayed in her hotel room as she wanted to get unpacked and simply unwind before exploring the area. A friend had recommended to the single beauty to go and have fun. Carmen mostly read one of her favourite books in her dressing gown with nothing underneath and watched TV.

An hour later in the room next to hers a Manchester lass named Hazel arrived and put her stuff in the corner. The thirty two year old needed to get away from things after a bit of a messy break up. She was quickly into her own dressing gown lounging around just wanting a day to relax.
{alt}

Something funny happened that first day. Both found themselves needing air and wanting a quick look what the pool was like. Knotting their robes up but not being able to help that their tits looked massive in the thin dressing gowns that the hotel had placed in their rooms. They were on their balcony's at the same time, noticing each other with a smile and a wave.

They begun chatting about the weather, being polite over small talk. Something deep inside them though tingled like a "spider sense" as they spoke. Each found themselves gazing over the others figure. Something made them wanna step into the other and tell them if they thought they were all that. More interesting though was their shaven pussies were trickling slightly. Both made excuses for turning back in and once the balcony door was shut, they found themselves fingering their pussies and moaning, hoping the other didn't hear as they didn't find the other attractive per say, they had thoughts of slapping the other woman and crushing her body with their own.

Day two and both had decided to go to the pool. Carmen wore a black string bikini and sandals, kicking them off to sit on a sun lounger. Beside her would come Hazel wearing a pink string bikini and sandals. The sandals were off and both saw they were the same height and a similar build. It was their massive breasts that caught both by surprise, they weren't used to being around someone who matched themselves. While Carmen had never thought about matching herself to others before, she started wondering if she didn't because nobody had challenged her before. Hazel meanwhile was thinking about her ex. The bitch would took her man hadn't the same build as her and she had some confidence issues, yet when faced with someone like herself, she felt pride certainly welling up as if her body was telling her "you could take her" to make her smile.

Both women shook hands and had a quick chat before they laid on their sun loungers to take in the sun with their shades on. They'd hear passersby whistle, some women mumbling "big titted cxnts.." and some men admit they would love a night with them. Both women couldn't help smile, still they'd glance at each other to guage if they were the one people loved more. They couldn't believe what was coming over them as they never thought of this stuff before they met the other person. Hell they probably could be friends right?

They both would retreat back to their rooms an hour later thinking about the other. Wanting to go knock on their door and tell them to fight them. Common sense prevailed though as they cooled off with a shower and went shopping at different times.

That night they'd both hit the bars. Carmen in a white blouse, blue jeans and black heels. Hazel wearing a white vest, blue jeans and white heels. Both would end up in a bar at the same time and decided why not get to know each other. Hazel was the one to come to Carmen, with Carmen offering a hug that was accepted. Both noticed the hug was a little tighter then probably needed as they got a feel for each other and couldn't hide they were a little ashamed not to overwhelm the other.

A few drinks were consumed as they spoke about what brought them to the island. They both told their problems and for the first time they felt some friendship. After a few more drinks a local guy was handing out leaflets. One said a bar up the road was holding a wet T-shirt competition the next night. Both women's eyes lit up and they looked at each other nervously. At first both said that it looked funny, thinking of women with their breasts getting soaked. It then became questions of would you enter to their new friend.

Hazel then said "I'll enter but I dare you to do it too" grinning and her heart racing, this was the competition she wanted. Carmen nearly choked on her cocktail. She stared Hazel in her eyes to see how serious she was. When she saw that she meant it, Carmen answered "oh I'll enter... No crying if I win." She didn't know why she said it that way, especially seeing the glare Hazel gave her. She wanted to say sorry but Hazel said "deal" and put her right hand out. They shook hands with a warm smile, deep down though they knew that they needed to win for their egos. Not long after going back to the hotel, kissing each others cheeks and heading into their rooms to sleep.

Except all night they simply stared at the fans on their ceilings turning as they stripped nude. Carmen cursed herself for being rude, deep down though she wanted Hazel to bite and fight her. Hazel meanwhile wondered how Carmen could be so confident in front of her, she caressed her own tits and stroked her nipples, telling herself in a whisper "her fucking tits are pathetic" as they each were growing to hate each other.

The night came and as the flier said, they came in bikinis, Carmen wore all white and Hazel had a red bikini with gold trim. They both smiled and acted friendly as they signed up and were handed white T-shirts. Going behind the curtain that had been set up on the stage where bands normally played. They took off the bikini tops and put the shirts on. Hazel couldn't help making a wager, asking Carmen "you said you'd make me cry, so you are clearly confident." Carmen felt duty bound to say sorry about that, till Hazel finished with "why not put out bikini tops on the line? Unless you are scared?" Making Carmen now glare at Hazel. She replied "you are on" and walked off.

Soon the curtain was opened to loud cheers and whistles in the packed bar. This wasn't a Miss World contest but for one night both women felt sexier then they had before as they each got to step into the spotlight and have cool buckets of water poured over their bodies.

First was Hazel and they crowd were whopping and cheering louder then they had for the other girls, Carmen couldn't help feel nervous as she wondered what she had gotten herself into, especially as Hazel strutted on the stage forgetting about the bastard who cheated on her, she was damn sexy and this crowd proved it.

Carmen stepped up and once the water hit her chest, it was like a lioness had woken up inside her. The loud roar of the crowd made her jiggle her breasts with both hands and go side to side on the stage. Hazel now stared daggers at her. She wanted to push Carmen off the stage and flat on her face.

The three judges who were only there to judge who got the loudest cheer were deep in discussion. Both Carmen and Hazel played nice as they discussed what they had just done, praising the others performance, though sure they had won.

Being ushered to the center of the stage, both looked at each other as the rest of the field were left behind them. The announcer said "we are proud to announce that.. *drum roll* we have a first time draw" raising both women's hands. They smiled but deep down felt crushed. They should be proud, that urge to be better then each other ate inside them. Of course they put on a show of hugging to cheers as both bit their lips not to call the other a lucky so and so.

They both would dry off with a towel and get their tops back on for the wall home. It wasn't exactly a big conversation for what they had just done. Instead pretending to be enjoying the night sky and such. They held hands because Carmen wanted to at least make it seem she wanted to be friends with Hazel. Who felt her heart race again as she wanted to dig her nails into the back of her rivals hand.

When they got to their doors. Hazel asked Carmen "is it ok I come into your room for a little bit? I want to chat before bed." Carmen was a little puzzled by that, still she didn't want to cause a scene here so she nodded with a smile and left the door open as she walked in. Hazel followed and shut the door, locking it after placing the "do not disturb" sign on the handle.

Unhooking her bikini top, Hazel decided to go for broke. She knew both hand two days to go but she wanted to settle this now. Carmen looked wide eyed at her till Hazel said "I can't handle a draw and I don't think you can, so fight me." Carmen couldn't help other then nod in agreement as she reached for her own bra.

"Winner take all?" Asked Carmen as she looked at the bottoms of Hazel. Who replied "if that's what you want." They didn't discuss rules as they threw their tops onto the bed. No they instead charged each other and the sound of sweat breasts clashing rung out as they grabbed two handfuls of hair.

Circling and grinding breasts as they pulled hair. They both grunted with effort and arousal, teeth were bared as primal nature took over them. Carmen admitted "I wanted to fuck you up the first time I laid eyes on you." Hazel laughed before she said "I wanted at you cockney cxnt."

They felt their nipples ram into their opponents tit flesh to bring them joy. Problem was they felt the fire back their way and they weren't loving it. They clashes of nipples made them both whine as it was a mixture of pain and pleasure rushing through their bodies. Neither could gain an early advantage as fate seemed to bring them together.

Hazel begun to get tired of the grinding and switched to bashing her tits like she was throwing punches into her foes set. Carmen groaned louder as her eyes shut for a moment, the slaps of titty meat on meat rung out as Hazel snarled "like that you cheap slut?" As she almost started to see Carmen as the bitch who took her man.

While Carmen thought of all the insults she had taken the past year, that slut thrown her way burnt through her like a bullet. Whacking her own breasts back into Hazels. She made some headway as Hazel slowed her assault to cry out in pain. Neither had done this before with their breasts both jiggling as they started to put more weight behind their shots.

"No wonder.... He... Left... You" said Carmen through gritted teeth as she wanted to stab at the heart of her rival. A tear rolled down the left cheek of Hazel as the pain did hit her. Instead of backing down, Hazel got pissed off and with a roar used the hair of Carmen to start driving her back against the wall connected to her room. Pinning Carmen to it as she roared "don't .. you fucking... Dare!"

"Fuck... You..." Fired back Carmen. She grabbed at the bottoms of Hazel but hesitated. She saw the hate in Hazel's eyes and wanted to really hurt her, this had become about their tits, well she was going to win this personal battle that way as sweat started to run down their brows.

Grabbing the hair of Hazel, Carmen was able to push her right foot to the wall and turn them around with a mighty show of strength. Hazel grunted as her back hit the wall. Their boobs were reddening up from all the contact, they were stinging now, making the dagger like nipples more of a weapon as they felt the nipples press deep into their breasts and both whined. More so Hazel as she desperately wanted to win and she was now the one being grinded down.

After a minute of being pinned down. Hazel dug deep to start muscling back Carmen, who responded and hair was being pulled out onto the carpet. Sweat coated their magnificent bodies to make their tits slick. Nearly tripping they broke apart and took a moment to catch their breath as they moved apart, slightly out of fear the other would charge them.

Panting as they slowly circle. Hazel tells Carmen "I hate bitches like you... I know you claim you don't flaunt yourself... But I see through you whore..." Making Carmen growl like she was an animal, she couldn't explain it but she felt so primal, like they were cavewomen fighting over a man or for food.

"No wonder you are alone... You mouthy manc cxnt" snarled Carmen as she stared furiously at Hazel. This was the wildest thing she had ever done in her life. She really was someone who tried to play nice, try to not expose herself but she was here topless breast fighting another woman, you told her she would be doing this days ago and she'd think you are crazy.

Looking at the bed as they feel sweat dripping off their nipples, Hazel says "let's finish on there... I want to make you tap out on the bed you are going to sleep on the... Rest of the trip" she moved to the bed as Carmen scowled and wanted to one up her foe, who seemed to be the one pushing where this was going.

Reaching down, Carmen pulled her bikini bottoms down her legs to her feet. Hazel stopped in her tracks to see what was happening. Eyes went wide for a second as Carmen told her "you want my bottoms too.... Well let's get them off now and fight properly.." making Hazel look ready to forget tit fighting and swing a punch at her enemy.

Instead she says "I knew you were a nasty whore" before grabbing her own bottoms. Slowly pulling them off as both showed that their pussies were glistening with juices. They couldn't hide how turned on they were by the experience, of course both called the other a dyke, a lesbian as they were pissed off by how the other was getting them aroused. They both took a side of the bed and crawled on it.

Once they got to their knees Hazel wiped some sweat from her tits, flicking it into the face of Carmen. That made the ebony fighter pissed off enough to crack Hazel across her cheek with a hard right handed slap. Hazel rubbed her cheek as Carmen told her "don't fuck around with me bitch." Both getting their second breath as Hazel turned to crack Carmen across her cheek with her own slap. The cracks seemed to echo in the room with both rubbing a reddened cheek.

Without a word they launched themselves from their knees at each other with teeth bared. Arms went around backs as breasts smashed together, mushrooming out at the sides as they got a tight squeeze on each other. Both whispered insults into each others ears as they grinded cheeks. Carmen asking "where are you tits.... All I feel is saggy udders.." to Hazel hissing "your weak tits... Are folding... Like the sack of shit they are."

Moans and groans were heard as they ground each other down. The sting was turning to a dull pain that made them both wonder if they could win this. Each felt the weight of their opponents tits against their own, each felt their tits giving slightly. Sweat dripping onto the bed and the other woman's shoulders as they squeezed each other harder and more intense by the second.

The slickness of their breasts allowed them to grind again in slow circles. Eyes were shut as they concentrated on what they were doing then the pain they felt. Time seemed to stand still as only the moonlight through the window seemed to act like a spotlight that focused only on them and their struggle.

"Fucking give..." Said Hazel in a stern tone. Carmen wondered if that was a hint that Hazel was weakening. Hazel hated herself saying it as she felt her nipples clashing with Carmen's, chocolate nipples versus pink nipples in a sword fight to the end. Each time they went head to head both women grimaced and cried out as the pain was a lot worse then they expected it would be. All their rage that got them into this was waning, now it was about their natural willpower.

"Submit..." Hissed Carmen as she was struggling. Their tits were mushrooming more as they were weakening under the assault. They panted harder as they struggled to hide the state they were in. No more words were exchanged for the time being as they felt tears in their eyes trying to escape. Nipples scrapped at their tit flesh and felt like hot pokers.

Suddenly "oh god!!" Was screamed. Then it became "oh fuck! Oh fuck!!" Yelled as one fighter was badly suffering. Carmen smiled as she felt the nipples of Hazel retreating as they pressed them together once again. This time Carmen held firm to not let Hazel move their breasts to escape her predicament. Hazel was feeling deeply ashamed as her nipples were thrust back into her breasts. Her bum was clenched and her pussy was now drenched with all the juices flowing to the bed.

"No!!!" Screamed Hazel as her pussy gushed out like a fountain all over the pussy, stomach and thighs of Carmen. Who roared as she was able to drive from her knees in a dominant show of force and take Hazel to her back. Grinding her tits into her bitter rivals breasts till Hazel tapped her back. When that wasn't enough for the vicious Carmen, Hazel screamed "fuck! I give.. I fucking give!" As tears flowed like a river down her face to the bed.

Carmen released her but as she looked at the face of Hazel, she couldn't let her hotel neighbour off the hook that easily. Something had come over Carmen she had never experienced before. Mounting the tits of a screaming Hazel, bum grinding into the battered pair of bright red breasts. Carmen looks into her rivals eyes as she grabs her hair, hissing "eat me" with malice dripping off each letter.

At first she tried to fight it but once her breasts were being grinded by the booty of Carmen, well Hazel had to submit. Getting her tongue licking the lips of her rivals pussy, Hazel looked sickly as her eyes shut. Carmen laughed before she said "honey don't pretend... You've never done this before." It was truly the first time Hazel had.

Moans filled the room again, this time as Carmen felt the tongue of her enemy bury itself deeper into her pussy. Eyes shut as she moaned and rubbed her own site nipples, Carmen enjoyed the pain, the pleasure and right now dominating another strong woman under her thighs. Hazel was hating every second of it, every taste of Carmen's juices burned her soul as she sobbed.

Soon a cry rung out, Carmen screamed "oh god!! Yes!! Fucking Christ! Yes!" As her cum splashed over the mouth and face of Hazel, who cried out herself as she tasted the juices of Carmen down her throat. Carmen felt more alive then she ever had before.

Once Carmen came down from her high, she looked deep into the eyes of a furious Hazel. Carmen told her "you will never be my equal you cxnt" in as nasty a manner as she had ever used. Hazel was panting under her. Carmen wanted to humiliate Hazel on more time. Grabbing the hair of the defeated woman, she dragged her off the bed onto the rug. Hazel crawled on all fours not knowing what was happening. It wasn't until she saw light coming through the door she realised what was happening.

"Please no!" Begged Hazel, her reddened eyes from crying had to find new tears as she wept. Carmen laughed before shoving her right foot onto the backside of Hazel, the dirty blonde finding herself groaning out in the hallway holding her tits as she was nude and a couple clearly on their honey moon turned the corner to see her being shoved out.

"This dirty slag got drunk and snuck into my room, be careful of her you two" said Carmen as they stared wide eyed at her. She shut the door behind her laughing to herself as she felt amazing, stronger then she ever had before. Come Monday when she flew back and then got to work, she'd tell those pieces of shit to shut their mouths about her. She found herself fingering her pussy again as the images of Hazel's face in utter terror as defeat was coming got her fired up again.

Outside the door Hazel sat a moment covering her eyes as she cried hard. The couple snuck past her not wanting to be drawn into whatever this was. After two minutes of weeping, Hazel gingerly stood up and used the key that thankfully for her was still where she hid it before she went out under a rug. She got into her room, locked the door and went to shower. Feelings stirred up in her and soon both were moaning in their rooms. Cumming in their showers and feeling like they could snooze in there. Instead getting onto the bed wet and getting the best sleep either had in months.

While Hazel lost, she woke up feeling proud of herself for at least fighting. She had felt powerless when she found out she had been cheated on, while losing wasn't exactly the tonic to her feelings, she at least took a step she felt she should have in her relationship. She didn't want that prick back but maybe she'd get satisfaction of punching the cow who took him from her.

Both women would leave their rooms at the same time with their luggage. The tension was clearly still there as they locked eyes looking ready to throw down. Instead Hazel said "if I am around here again I hope you are next to me again" moving in so she can whisper into Carmen's left ear, she adds "because I owe you a slapping" making both shudder.

Carmen hugs Hazel forcefully and whispers back "anytime bitch.. I'll take on your tits again... Maybe your pussy or your fists.." Hazel groaned with Carmen as they wanted to drag each other into their room and fight again. A quick kiss on the nearest cheek seemed to be a sign they wanted it in future. Grabbing her stuff, Carmen walked away first as Hazel had snuck her number on a bit paper into the back pocket of her black jeans. Carmen had done the same for Hazel as the dirty blonde checked her pocket and grinned wickedly.

Offline sonalee

Re: The Busty Travellers: Carmen Vs Hazel
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 07:04:07 AM »
Very Well Written ... Part 2 ?

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 11:59:49 AM »
Thank you for the kind words :) I did leave it open so there might be a part two. I had time and was motivated to write this, normally I am not great at this style, so fact that people have liked it has made me smile no end. Thank you to everyone who has liked this.

Offline titboxinglover

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 04:28:54 PM »
Thank you for the kind words :) I did leave it open so there might be a part two. I had time and was motivated to write this, normally I am not great at this style, so fact that people have liked it has made me smile no end. Thank you to everyone who has liked this.

Loving your choices for this affrair