News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature ladies fights.

• 9 Replies

Offline Noddy62

Mature ladies fights.
« on: December 05, 2023, 08:04:37 PM »
Although I am interested in all forms of female combat and some male vs male, what interests me the most are the fights between really mature women although these seem really hard to find. Most of the time they seem to involve fit athletic moms in their 30s or 40s which are very sexy stories but somehow lose the appeal of the older woman. My favorite story is the mom vs mom one where two ladies aged 63 and 65 have a catfight to settle their differences and end up topless after ripping each others dresses. I also think it would add to the appeal in describing the fighters as typical mature women, pudgy bellies saggy tits flabby butts grey hair etc. Does anyone have any stories or know where I might find some?

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: Mature ladies fights.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2023, 07:38:57 PM »
Those don't pop up here often, you're right. Sometimes the member and fiction polls section feature mature women. I've posted a few myself. Here is a link to one:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=110731.msg727932#msg727932

A couple of my fiction  pieces that I wrote long ago probably still qualify as "mature", One in particular would be from the age range you mention.  It's at chickfight.com

Here is a link to chapter 1 of "35 years":  http://www.chickfight.com/story/story279.htm
HG Hunt

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2023, 10:03:39 PM »
Your description of mature women over 60 with saggy tits, flabby butts and grey hair is a bit of stereotyping. Many women that age are still fit and slim and many dye their hair. Mine does and she is as sexy as ever. So I think you’re description is not typical of that age. Yes some have let themselves go but mature does not mean that for sure.

Mature women know how to fight and they fight to win when they do and that is what makes their fights so good.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 04:26:41 AM »
Thanks for the link HG, Had 5 stories of mine on there.  Lost it a while back

Offline Noddy62

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 09:55:14 PM »
Your description of mature women over 60 with saggy tits, flabby butts and grey hair is a bit of stereotyping. Many women that age are still fit and slim and many dye their hair. Mine does and she is as sexy as ever. So I think you’re description is not typical of that age. Yes some have let themselves go but mature does not mean that for sure.

Mature women know how to fight and they fight to win when they do and that is what makes their fights so good.

You are correct many are fit and slim although I don't believe that just because they don't have taut athletic bodies it means they have let themselves go. They may excercise regularly maintain a healthy weight and eat healthily but allow the passage of time to show with a lille sag an grey hair here and there which for myself and many others is part of the attraction of the older woman.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 10:12:39 PM »

You are correct many are fit and slim although I don't believe that just because they don't have taut athletic bodies it means they have let themselves go. They may excercise regularly maintain a healthy weight and eat healthily but allow the passage of time to show with a lille sag an grey hair here and there which for myself and many others is part of the attraction of the older woman.
fair point I take it back ????

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2023, 02:35:56 AM »
I have 'interacted' with many other 'matures' on FCF, and grey hair in a bun is not the image in these encounters.  They tend to run a little less frenetic, a little fleshier, and a lot meaner than the fights of the younger sluts.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 10:53:26 AM »
I’m not sure if my stories are the sort of thing you’re looking for but they mainly involve women in their 50s and 60s (perhaps fitter and less flabby than you envisage) boxing and wrestling in the ring, with a fair amount of back story. I have posted a few cat fight stories here but most of my stuff is the wrestling and boxing sections.

Offline Noddy62

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2024, 12:45:50 AM »
I think your stories sound wonerful and would love the chance to read them. Wod you be able to post then to me or send a link.

Thanks
Andrew

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2024, 02:12:21 AM »
Although I am interested in all forms of female combat and some male vs male, what interests me the most are the fights between really mature women although these seem really hard to find. Most of the time they seem to involve fit athletic moms in their 30s or 40s which are very sexy stories but somehow lose the appeal of the older woman. My favorite story is the mom vs mom one where two ladies aged 63 and 65 have a catfight to settle their differences and end up topless after ripping each others dresses. I also think it would add to the appeal in describing the fighters as typical mature women, pudgy bellies saggy tits flabby butts grey hair etc. Does anyone have any stories or know where I might find some?

Did you ever see the Crystal production entitled "Granny's Grudge" which was a scenario catfight between Maylay and Vivian, both of whom were well into their 50's?