News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Taming of Tanya Part II

• 1 Replies

Offline Catscarlisle

The Taming of Tanya Part II
« on: June 27, 2024, 06:42:07 AM »
A sequel to this story: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=116146.0

It had been two years since Tanya agreed to engage in a competitive match against her neighbors, testing the limits of her will and physique.  Every month, she had met with Cathy and Julie and each time she fought, she lost to the blonde duo.  And with each loss, she strove to improve her conditioning and skillset so that she would not fall victim once more.

Tanya was now an addict to the catfighting world.

As she slammed her fists against the punching bag and swung her legs against the padding of the rubber target in front of her, she made sure to drive it home that she was not going to lose. 

Tanya’s husband had been puzzled when he found out about her newfound interest in kickboxing but her dedication to it, nonetheless, caused him to eagerly pay money for the best instructors Tanya could find and she took to it like a duck to water.

The busty brunette breathed in and out as she shuffled her feet, striking and kicking in unison.  Each hit was a combination of precision, power, and speed.  The beads of sweat poured down from her forehead and down onto the stretchy sports bra struggling to contain her bulky cleavage.

As the timer went up, Tanya looked at the scorecard and found she had tallied a new record.

“That’s your best yet, Tanya.  Keep it up and you’ll be able to take on the entire city,” quipped one of the instructors, an athletic Latina with her hair partially shaved and partially tied up in a bun.

“You know it,” Tanya replied coolly. 

Perfect!  She was a natural born athlete and she knew it.  And Tanya knew she was good enough to last with skilled fighters and had been training non-stop for two years now to reach such a level.  Two years of hard work and training. 

She had prepared her hidden agenda in that period of time, building it up from an endurance and technique standpoint that she would, soon, hope to unleash on her neighbors.  She had even informed them over brunch that she was looking into it, after they assumed she was already skilled in it from her aerobics class.  But she knew they would not be prepared for the level of training she had been undergoing.  That much was guaranteed.

As she approached the showers, Tanya smirked to herself in the mirror, her eyes gazing defiantly at her reflection as she pressed her fist against the glass.  Naturally, her large 34F breasts made contact with the glass, as well, compressing against it and leaving two giant circular imprints.

Soon, they will learn, Tanya thought to herself as she imagined victory. 

The busty brunette clenched her fist around the bottle of shampoo and headed towards the showers.

Two days later…..

As Tanya laid on the floor, her head buzzing in dismay, the four women approached.

It did not go the way she initially planned, as she was caught off guard and dragged into the estate of her neighbors, eager to play with her once more.

“Hey Tanya, we’ve brought some friends over that we’d like you to meet.”
“We’ve been telling them all about you.”

The voices of Cathy and Julie pounded her ears, as well as newer voices belonging to foes she had not previously encountered before.

“She’s hot and fresh, ready for delivery.”

“Oh, look at that.  She’s like a hotter version of your previous neighbor.”

“Hopefully, she can last longer, too.  How long did we play with the last one?”
“Four years, I think?  Or was it five?”

“Yeah, well, I can’t wait to have my turn with her.”

“Yeah, sugarpie?  Why not take the first hit?”

“Oh, are you sure?  I’d hate to be the one to open things up.”

“Why not?  We’ve been squeezing her for years now.  It’s only fair to share the love.”

“I’m flattered.  Well, let’s just hope we can all have a little fun today.”

The first woman approached. 

Clad in a bright green bikini bottom and a matching green t-shirt, she was a brunette just like Tanya, but her hair was dyed much darker.  Or was it natural?  Tanya could not tell from her perspective nor was she able to care at that point, as she was hoisted up by her own head of hair. 

“Aieeeeeeee!”

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Brandy,” stated the opposing brunette, as her fingers reached downwards towards Tanya’s tank top, ripping it downward and tearing it apart so that her pink and blue bikini top was exposed.  Playing with and caressing Tanya’s bosom, she began to claw at her prey’s skin, drawing a yelp.

“Damn, they’re just as big as I imagined,” Brandy observed, “What cup size are they?”

“34F,” replied Julie, nonchalantly, “Although, with the way we’ve treated them, we may have squeezed a cup size or two out of them.”

“But feel free to continue squeezing away,” said Cathy, “there’s plenty of leftovers for all of us.”

Brandy laughed as she continued groping and tugging Tanya’s tits.

As Tanya resisted the forced striptease and groping session, she swung her arm in full motion, looking to sock her opponent.  However, Brandy was already one step ahead as she moved downwards to pull Tanya’s shorts off of her, revealing the well toned thong clad bottom she had heard so much about.

“Oh, ripe and round like a peach,” Brandy noted with a smile, as she began groping and smacking Tanya’s bottom.

“Definitely made for punishing,” responded Julie.

“Yes, spank away, Brandy,” Cathy stated.

But before Brandy could continue, an anguished Tanya pulled her opponent’s hands off of her and using her newfound mastery of amateur kickboxing, she began firing rapid jabs at Brandy, socking her in the cheek and causing her hair to whiplash in motion.  More shots fired, aiming at the chest and shoulder, as her footwork moved in synchronization to strike.  A cross and jab sent Brandy into a defensive position.  Then, with perfect timing, Tanya shot up an uppercut into the jaw that sent Brandy reeling backwards.

“What, do you like that?  Huh?!” Tanya shouted with bravado at her opponent.

In truth, Tanya had initially planned to utilize her full arsenal of moves against her two blonde neighbors but was almost as satisfied trying it on someone else for once.  Previously, she hadn’t been ready to try it out in combat.   But today?  She was going to finally get what she wanted.  She knew victory was in sight!

Brandy stumbled backwards, where a smiling Julie and Cathy casually stepped aside to let the brunette crash into the wall with a thud.  The bikini clad blondes stood with their arms crossed, watching both fighters with glee.  A confident Tanya shot them a glance before focusing back on Brandy, her body bouncing up and down as she gained her rhythm while in her boxing stance.  Naturally, her bosom shook in uncontrollable motion, as she did so.

Tanya fired more strikes as Brandy pushed herself off the wall, connecting and drawing grunts from her opponent.  A wild hook from the left would easily knock her down and allow Tanya to go after the others….

….but just then, the bikini strap on Tanya’s left shoulder and the portion of her thong above the right buttock were clasped onto by Brandy’s claws and suddenly, she felt her leg give out as she was hoisted up into the air and with wide swinging momentum, slammed onto her back.

THUD!

“Judo.  Twelve years,” Brandy stated with purr, as she wiped her hands and flicked the dark curls of hair from her eyes.  Then, she sauntered over to Tanya, who found herself on the ground once again, staring dazed up into the ceiling.  With her foot planted on Tanya’s toned abs, Brandy reached downward and lifted Tanya’s torn tank top off her body completely before tossing it onto the floor with disdain, “Of course, I also needed to strip you first so that I can use your thong for leverage.”

As Tanya laid there, on the floor, she tried to regain her breath and composure.

The two blonde neighbors that Tanya had so eagerly wanted to defeat, this time, stood there, clapping as they watched Brandy dismantle their neighbor with expertise.

“Oh, see, we have our own champion, right here.”

“Yeah, Brandy girl, you sure showed Mrs. Kickboxing Champ who the boss really is.”

Brandy took a lap, strutting her hips as she walked and posed like a model on a catwalk for her small crowd of fans.  Then, she took off her t-shirt to reveal a bright green bikini top that showcased her D-cup chest before tossing it towards Cathy and Julie, who playfully fought over it before kissing.

This latest revelation was unexpected and it annoyed Tanya.  Here, she was battling against a woman who clearly had some skills she hadn’t been aware of.  Still, it did not deter her.

Taking a shallow breath, Tanya picked herself off the floor and began bouncing up and down, once more, her hands moving up towards her face.  The brunette housewife tightened her fists. 

In a flurry of calculated movements, Tanya launched herself at Brandy, jabbing and deflecting in a desperate attempt to regain control of the fight.  As she shot out her arms and rotated her hips and shoulders with precision, the sleek strength in her limbs flowed with a natural fluidity.

Naturally, Brandy tried to dodge and retaliate but Tanya’s toned body moved with powerful ferocity, pounding at Brandy's defenses and shielding against her opponent’s nimble attempts at grabbing her.

“Get her, Brandy!”
“Don’t let her get you.”

“Yeah, grab her in the vag!”

Tanya paid no mind.  She was dancing around Brandy, bouncing with energy as she suppressed Brandy's incoming grapples.  She lunged forward in an attempt to counter, an amalgamation of her skill, speed, and power in a single muscle-twitch of a movement. 

Brandy saw it coming but she wasn't fast enough.  At that moment, Tanya pivoted and landed a swift kick to Brandy's thigh and then, with the opposite foot, another one towards her ankle.   In an instant - a grunt, a gasp and Brandy was down.

The camaraderie echoing within the room was shattered, and for a moment, there was a silence. 

Fueled by the excitement, Tanya pressed on.  In an explosive move, the amateur kickboxer of a housewife slid along the wooden floorboards as her heel shot upwards into her opponent’s midriff.  Tanya could almost feel the satisfaction of payback humming quietly within her as she watched the brute force of her sidekick send Brandy flying backward.  Her heart raced as she embraced the adrenaline – it was intoxicating. It felt like a victory.

Indeed, the blow was so forceful that it sent Brandy staggering, her balance disrupted as she fell backwards onto her curvy buttocks.  Gritting her teeth and fighting the pain, the fallen opponent lifted her hand up before reaching for her toned abs.

Tanya went on the offensive against Brandy, preparing herself for another attack. The busty brunette was about to swing her leg forward again when Brandy reached out and caught her foot in midair.  The unexpected movement jerked Tanya off her feet and before her brain could piece together the situation, she found herself lying flat on the ground and gazing at the ceiling once more.

“Did you know that most fights end up on the ground?” Brandy rhetorically quipped before answering, “Probably why I took up a bit of jiu-jitsu, as well.”

Tanya’s kickboxing skills were now useless, causing her to grit her teeth and slam her fist on the floor in both pain and frustration.

"Mmm, you're in quite a predicament, aren't you?" Brandy taunted, her nails digging into the skin of Tanya's hip and causing the latter to wince.

As she was being wrapped and folded like a pretzel, Tanya could see an annoyingly cheerful grin spreading across her opponent's face as the small audience cheered and clapped at the sight of Tanya becoming useless and ineffective.

Tanya screamed out as Brandy’s wiry arms slithered around Tanya's leg, gripping tightly as she methodically worked her way up her hips.

“Ahh, fuck!”  The athletic brunette housewife shouted, as her opponent’s fingers began locking themselves onto her body.

Tanya had been blindsided!  She could feel the strain in her muscles from the maneuvering.  Gritting her teeth, she tried to free herself from Brandy's serpent-like clutches.  But it was like wrestling with a python.  Whenever she moved or rolled, Brandy would tangle with her, finding more of her body to clinch onto.

The housewife was on uncharted ground, trying to grasp and spar with intricacies she had never trained for.  She was venturing into a skirmish she wasn't prepared for, a nightmare coming alive beneath her vivacious rival.  It was an experience much harder and harsher than anything she had anticipated.  But still, Tanya wasn't ready to accept her fate - not yet.

"Get off!" Tanya hissed, swinging her free leg wildly as she bucked her hips in a wild thrusting motion to free herself.

Brandy’s grip was solid like iron.  Pulling Tanya closer, she managed to yank off her thong in the struggle, leaving her bottom bare.  Then, she locked her arms around the housewife’s neck and began submitting her to her chokehold.

"The thing with jiu-jitsu, Tanya, is that it's also meant to disarm an opponent," Brandy remarked. Tanya could hear the subsequent oohs and aahs from Cathy and Julie, followed by the sound of soft laughter, “In your case, I’d say a disrobing is due instead.”

Tanya's face turned a deep shade of red, the embarrassment and frustration building within her.  All her training and, yet, she was still losing.

Just then, Brandy released her grip, allowing Tanya to free herself and gasp for air on all fours.

Brandy stood up.  A glimmer of surprise flickered on her face for only a moment before it was replaced by an approving smirk. "Not bad, Tanya. You're tougher than you look."

Tanya swiftly hauled herself up, adopting a defensive stance only to have Brandy grab her hands and tie them behind her with her own bikini top.

“I’m going to take a break and so should you.  But when I return, Nora, over there, will be taking over.”

Tanya began whimpering in protest.

“By the way, let’s return your thong to you.”

With a shove, Brandy’s delicate fingers thrusted the thong right into Tanya’s mouth, shutting her before she could resist.

“No!  Mphhff-”

Dragging Tanya over to her partner, Brandy smiled.

“Ready, Nora?”

“Oh, I was born ready.  And I’ve been waiting all morning for some hot action like this,” stated Nora from the floor, the red hair covering her face as she bent over and arched her body in a pre-fight stretch.

With that, Brandy tagged her companion into the match as Julie and Cathy clapped in appreciation for Brandy.

Held captive with her hands tied behind her back and with her own thong jammed inside her mouth, Tanya stood there in the middle of the room like a defendant before a judge of four.  The housewife's heart pounded against her chest as she shot scanning glances at her oppressors.  Deep down, she fumed with concealed rage, both at her opponents and herself for failing to win.  She still had the will to fight, but her spirit flickered under the weight of the embarrassment.

But just when Tanya thought the situation couldn't further intensify, Nora picked herself and walked forth, sauntering slowly and sultrily towards the brunette from the sidelines.

A look of utter dread appeared on Tanya’s face.  The brunette housewife’s arduously sculpted figure suddenly felt small against Nora's towering and voluptuous frame. 

The redhead’s physique was like that of an Amazonian goddess, supreme and intimidating, chiseled curves and biting strength wrapped in a lucid layer of feminine charm.  Even Tanya had to admit, if only silently, that she was a bit intimidated especially from the compromised position she found herself in.

Tanya watched as the amazon paced forth.

Indisputably statuesque, Tanya estimated Nora to be nearly six feet in height and noted that she had been blessed with a curvaceous figure that would make many a woman envious.  Her breasts were exceptionally large, a size Tanya couldn't dare to guess - were they G cup, maybe even larger?  Whatever the case, they seemed nearly impossible to contain, held firmly but threateningly by a tight and thickly padded red sports bra that fought hard to confine its enormous contents within its stretchy fortress.  Her hips, too, were wider than most, lending a womanly charm to her intimidating figure and of which, was accentuated by her matching red bikini bottom.

But despite Nora’s curvaceous frame, she still looked to be in shape.  The muscle was merely covered behind a slightly soft layer and a beautiful face covered with a fiery red mane.  And then, a broad and wicked grin stretched across Nora’s face, sending more chills down poor Tanya’s spine as she stood there naked.

"Well, well, well," Nora purred, “I find myself in the presence of pretty plaything.  I've been dying to sink my claws into something soft.  In a way, I like to think of it as a toy and me being the kitty cat.  Playful.  Cuddly.  But with the potential of a good clawing."

Before Tanya could steel herself, Nora's fist drove into her gut.  The sudden impact took her completely off guard, with her feet stumbling backwards.  Her eyes flew wide open as she grunted through her gag with a muffled scream. 

“What’s the use in all that technique if you don’t practice taking body shots?” Nora quipped, “As far as I can tell, I’m only teaching you a lesson.”

Another fist drove into Tanya’s abs, drawing a panicked shout as she futilely attempted to resist.  Then, another.  Bracing herself in the abs, Tanya felt her left tit get punched, throwing her off guard.  Then, her right boob was flattened.  Each fist pancaked her tits with full force and power of the likes Tanya had not felt before, as if she were nothing more than target practice. 

Nonetheless, Nora’s words were correct.  Tanya had, indeed, trained her technique to perfection but she had not conditioned herself for the powerful blows that a taller Amazon such as Nora could unleash upon her body.  As such, each hit slammed into the brunette like a freight train, showcasing just how unprepared she was.

Then, adding insult to injury, the full force of Nora’s knee shot straight up into Tanya’s pussy, the impact of it causing the housewife to unintentionally cough out her thong with a hollow gust as she was lifted onto her tip toes before reeling over, her hands still tied behind her back.

“Ughhhh!”

Meanwhile, Cathy and Julie were relishing the unfolding scenario from their plush chairs as they passed a glass towards the relaxing Brandy, each woman sipping on their own hearty blend of fruit juices and vegetables. 

The struggling Tanya noticed the celebratory women, their vicarious enjoyment of the scene at her expense only fueled her determination more.  She gritted her teeth, not wanting to quit even before it began.  She had given up easily in recent times but with her newfound kickboxing skills, she had truly wanted to regain that vigor and confidence she once had.

“Is that all, bitch?!” Tanya spat out, tauntingly, towards her redheaded tormentor.

“That Tanya sure can be feisty, can she?” Brandy asked her blonde companions.

“Well, she certainly doesn’t know when to quit.  And yes, indeed, she has a bit of spunk today.  Maybe it’s because of you two?”

As Tanya screamed out from being slapped by Nora’s powerful arms, Brandy smirked to herself, “Somehow I don’t think so.  I think she just wants to prove herself.  She’s given more fight than that previous neighbor of yours, what was her name, again?”

“Oh, you mean Lily?  Well, Lily lasted quite a while.  We had a half decade of fun with her.  With Tanya?”

“Yeah, Tanya’s still in her second year of taming, going on into year three.  Of course, she’s a natural fighter but we’ll see how long she lasts.”

“But hey, that’s why we brought you two over.  Maybe you can awaken something in her, yes?”

“That’s not such a bad idea.  Maybe we can get the ‘Starfish’ going.”

“Oh, yes.  The Starfish sounds fun.  Tanya hasn’t tried that before.”

“Aiiiieeeee!”

Tanya screamed as she was dragged by her hair across the room, carried by Nora’s impatient stomping as she begged Tanya to quit. 

Still not willing to quit and with her arms still tied behind her back, Tanya  attempt to kick out at her opponent but to no avail.  Instead, much to Tanya’s shame, she simply slipped and fell flat on her butt.

“See, that’s what you get for being a naughty girl who doesn’t listen,” Nora purred, as she peered downwards at the brunette, “Now, what happens to naughty girls?”

With a bending of her knee, Nora began to smack and spank Tanya’s behind, causing her to wail out in pain.  Naturally, the brunette tried to escape from this humiliating ordeal by flailing her body around recklessly, only to fall flat on the ground.  In response, Nora began to lift her opponent back up onto her feet by her hair.

“Oh, come on, what a bad attitude!  I can’t have you throwing tantrums like that!”

As Nora squeezed Tanya’s tits with both hands, kneading and morphing the buoyant 34F bosom, Brandy begin to sip from her drink, “Hey, you two, I’ve got an idea.”

The three women begin to lean in and whisper, giggling and nodding with glee as their eyes darted in between moments of plotting and the scene playing out before them.

“Oh, oh no, oh no,” Tanya muttered as Nora’s fingers gripped tightly onto her pussy, probing and prodding it.  Then, with her hands still behind her back, the redhead began pulling Tanya away against her will.

Grimacing, Tanya attempted to catch her breath, but was quickly hoisted upward by her own hair. All the while, Nora's grip on her groin was unyielding, the elevated position causing Tanya to let out a whimper…a futile means of protest against the pain seared deep within her.

With a swift tug and a shove, Nora tossed Tanya forward like a wrestler throwing her opponent against the floor.  As the brunette soared forward, her descent was cushioned by her heavy breasts, her 34F cups scraping painfully against the floor as her legs flew up high above her, offering a view into her nether regions below. 

As Nora whistled, Tanya’s body slid and skidded, her spread eagle form momentarily defying gravity before she landed flat with a heavy grunt.

“Ughh!”

Trying to regain her balance and momentum, Tanya shook her dizziness off.  Ignoring the pain that radiated from her abused titties, she attempted to get on her fours to crawl away.  Her hands were still tied and her movements awkward, resembling that of a crab attempting an escape than anything else.

But her dreams of defiance were short-lived as Nora gripped onto her hair, roughly pulling her up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Nora chuckled, snatching the slowly crawling Tanya by her hair again and yanking her upwards. Looking at Tanya's stern and tensed face, Nora swung her hand back and slapped it onto Tanya's already throbbing bottom.

Tanya yelped in mortification.  She soon felt herself propelled in another sweeping motion as the redheads hands reached for her hair and this time, the bikini top leash binding her wrists together.

Before she could even regain her wits, Tanya was running in a full circlearound Nora as the redhead swung her around by the bikini top before releasing her.  The centrifugal force sent Tanya spinning, her 34F cup breasts jiggling uncomfortably, only to crash into a wall.

The impact of the crash slammed onto Tanya’s face and bosom…..but her hands managed to catch most of it as she grunted before gasping in shocked relief. 

Feeling her hands suddenly free, Tanya instinctively stretched her arms before her, attempting to make sense of her release.  During the ensuing movement, her bikini top was now untangled - the binding that restricted her hands was gone.

Turning around with a swift kick, Tanya yelled out in fury as her leg swung out and swept across Nora’s face, turning her a full half circle.  Then, before the taller woman could turn, Tanya began unleashing the combination of jabs, crosses, and uppercuts that she had practiced for years now.

I can do this!  I can do this!  This bitch is no match for me!  I, Tanya, can do this!

…..except Tanya, then, found her fists immediately blocked as they slammed right into Nora’s stronger forearms.  And before Tanya could respond, the redhead latched onto her wrists with an iron grip.

Tanya tried to shake herself free.

“H-h-hey, l-let go!”

But it was to no avail as Nora was simply that much stronger.

The redhead smiled wickedly, her fiery hair complimenting the devilish look on her face as her eyes glanced forwards and met Tanya’s frightened gaze.

"You are one tough cookie, Tanya.  But let's see if I can change that for you," stated Nora with a grin, her eyes glinting mischievously as Tanya struggled, firing several kicks against her opponent.  Of course, at such close range, the brunette housewife’s kicks were essentially useless in their impact.

Tanya gasped and grunted as she struggled, stomping on the floor in frustration as she twisted her hips and waist in an effort to free herself.

And then, it happened.

SLAM!

As Tanya yelped in surprise, the thickly padded bosom drove straight into her well-shaped 34F set of orbs.  The explosion of pain that followed reached deep into Tanya’s chest, causing her to feel as though her lungs were about to explode.  Such was the forceful impact and power of the redheaded Amazon that flattened the brunette’s magnificent bosom under their own weight.

Using her grip on Tanya as leverage, Nora pulled back again before slamming her chest forward once more into the confined bosom Tanya was attempting to protect, much like a battering ram intent on tearing down a castle door.  Each time Nora's chest moved back, Tanya found herself flinching, her eyes squeezed together and her breath held in anticipation of the next strike.

“Ughh!”

And with a repeat performance of force and impact, Nora rammed her full boobs into Tanya's over and over again.

'Ohhh….ohhh no…ohhhh…ohhhh!'

“And….that’s…..what….we….call 36Gs!”

Tanya felt her proud breasts struggling to bear the burden of Nora’s relentless attacks.  She did not know how much longer she could take.  The repeated slamming of the redhead's forceful bosom against her chest literally knocked the wind out of her.

And as the redhead fired shot after shot, Nora's own bikini top gave in with an audible SNAP, freeing an unstoppable pair of G-cup bosoms as they burst forth from their cage, eagerly seeking to devour another pair like hungry hounds released for the hunt.

With widened eyes, Tanya was shocked as the new sensation of the bare juggernauts pressed onto hers… and then, Nora proceeded with her onslaught.

Faces turning red, the struggling Tanya could feel the massive knockers pressing onto her flattened femininity.  Buried under the enormous mass of Nora’s 36G bosoms, the sweaty embrace felt like two cushiony anvils squishing her own chest below.

“Holy moly,” Cathy commented, her eyes widened at the sight of the action in front of her, “Those are some mighty fine tits.”

“My-my,” said Julie, who was clearly turned on as she began to reach below her waist, towards her groin, “Tits bouncing around and slamming together turns me on.”

"Enjoying the show?" Brandy asked, her voice laced with amusement, “Nora tends to have this effect on many women.”

Cathy nodded, "Tanya is putting up quite a fight.  I thought her 34Fs were big.  But those tits?  They're just destroying her."

"Ohhh, yeah, babe, you could say that again," added Julie with a grin, her eyes noting Nora’s tits were nearing the size of miniature watermelons as they bulked up in bulbous fashion against Tanya’s flattened chest, “Those are some serious knockers.”

As Nora repeatedly squished her bosom against Tanya, the three women watched in amazement.

"Do you think we should interfere?" queried Cathy.

"Nah, let them have fun," responded Julie, her hands on her hips while her gaze focused on the struggling housewife being tormented by the redhead.

Tanya was squashed under Nora's rampage in a clashing flurry of jiggling and swaying breasts vying for dominance.  But it was clearly one sided. 

The brunette struggled to push herself away.  Everytime she attempted to flee, a crushing force drove her back.  As if it was not enough, Nora pressed herself upfront, pressing her bulging assets against her once more.  She could feel Nora's topless titanic titties pressing into hers, enveloping her own pair completely.  For Tanya, it was as if Nora was trying to swallow her whole, much to her horror.

Again and again, Nora launched herself into Tanya, until she forced the poor brunette back far enough to slam her back against the solid wall of the room with a resounding thud.

'Ughhhh!'

She exhaled forcefully against the powerful pushback, her back hitting the wall with a thud.  With each smack against her boobs, Tanya’s head began bobbing up and down, her body losing steam as Nora’s chest continued to control her body against its will.

Suddenly, all her carefully honed skills from the kickboxing classes seemed useless to Tanya, her determination and resistance crumbling.

The brunette’s eyes rolled into the back of her head, her limbs shaking from the intensity of the beating she received.  It was a punishment harsher and more grueling than what she signed up for.

Slumping against the wall, Tanya lowered her gaze to see Nora's massive chest looming in front of her in victorious dominance.  She trembled in uncontrollable spasms, her body shivering from the effects of Nora's relentless assault.

And yet, Tanya’s spirit remained unyielding despite the torment.

“I’ve got to admit,” groaned Nora, panting in exhaustion from the force of her assault, “You’ve sure held on longer than I anticipated!  But I do wonder how much longer you’ll keep this up.”

“N-n-never, I’ll never qui….Mmmppff!”

Unfortunately for Tanya, she soon founder her face engulfed deep into the trenches of Nora’s cleavage, as the 36Gs began smothering her.  The brunette’s exhausted body could only handle so much

“Yeah, about the quitting thing?  You don’t really have a choice,” stated Nora with a malicious grin as she pressed her chest against Tanya’s face.

“Mmmmmppph”

Through the corner of her blurry vision, Tanya could catch glimpses of Cathy and Julie laughing at her, pointing fingers and clapping.  Meanwhile, Brandy casually sipped from her glass and began texting on her phone.

“Wow, look at her go.  Time for the next round, I say,” Julie smirked, seductively licking her lips as she watched Tanya being forced into a motorboating session.

Cathy nodded in agreement.  Brandy, too, readily raised her glass in agreement as they hoisted themselves upwards and moved towards Tanya.

“Well,” Cathy began, “It has, indeed, been long enough since Tanya got to play with the both of us.  I think it’s only fair we get our turn in all of this.”

“You two go ahead,” Brandy stated, “I’m going to make a little phone call so I’ll miss the first part of this.”

Nora looked up at the two blondes before looking back down at Tanya’s glazed and groggy eyes peering at her from her mountain peaks.

“Pitiful,” the redhead stated, as she released Tanya by shoving her head to the side, causing her to land against the wall and slowly slide to the ground, dazed.

Nora walked into the middle of the room and picked up her own bikini top.  Then, she began fastening it around Tanya’s wrist, binding her once more.  Finally, Nora looked down at Tanya, who was slowly regaining her breath.

The redhead cupped her heavy chest and leaned forward so that her tits were in front of Tanya’s face, taunting, “Maybe it takes a real bikini top designed for a larger and superior pair of tits to keep those wrists of yours bound.”

Needless to say, Tanya simply hung her head in shame.  Her pride and joy, her 34Fs, had been completely decimated.

And as Tanya took a breath, she suddenly found Nora’s red thong shoved into her mouth, a parting gift from the redhead. 

Then, Nora simply shook her hair and sauntered into the kitchen for a quick drink as she headed into her break.

…..Evening arrived

A gentle light began to pour in from the windows, bathing the room in the mild hues of the late afternoon.  However, the softness of the setting sun turned into a stark contrast with the raw and ruthless spectacle playing out within the makeshift area.

Julie and Cathy have been gleefully stretching out their lithe bodies, limbering up for the approaching round.  Topless Nora, on the sidelines now, watched with anticipating, hoping to enjoy the show.  Sipping leisurely from her drink, she watched the scene with an appraising eye, a cruel smile gracing her lips as she examined the dial on her watch.

Breaking the grim silence, Nora’s voice echoed across the room, “Girls, time’s up. Hope you’re ready to do your part

As the two blondes closed in on their prey, they began to untie her.

Forgetting her fighting spirit momentarily, the blondes were not prepared as the unbound Tanya struck out with fierce resistance.   Like a cornered animal lashing out with all she had, the brunette let loose with a flurry of strikes, her fists raining down blows and her legs firing off kicks.

Of course, the blondes were luckily able to react in time and back off, ensuring that Tanya struck nothing but air.

“Oh! feisty, isn't she?” Cathy commented, backing away with a satisfied smirk, “She's got some fight left in her. Admirable, but...”

Cathy let her words trail off, reaching behind her and pulling out a leather whip tucked neatly behind her inside her bikini bottom, its bundle of several lashes snaking ominously towards the wooden floor like a Medusa’s head of hair.

“…will it be enough?” Cathy asked, continuing her sentence.

Her statement hung in the air ominously as Julie followed suit.  With laughter twinkling in their eyes, they both unfurled and twirled their whips in unison.

Witnessing the change in dynamics, Tanya’s bravado began to crumble.  She changed her tactics, her mind racing for an escape route.  But it was too late.  The blondes had closed in, their whips cracking the air and painting streaks of red against Tanya’s bare bottom and trembling thighs.

Amidst her cries and pleas, Tanya kept squirming, her gaze darting around in search of an escape. But like a trapped rat, she was met with the searing pain of the whip every time she tried to divert from the path that was being carved out for her.

“Wa-wait.  Stop.  P-please!”

The raw desperation in Tanya’s pleas simply added fuel to the fire and turned the blondes on.  Her screams were music to their ears, each note stringed perfectly to their sadistic symphony.

“Silence!” Julie commanded, slapping another whip across Tanya’s bare back.  The force of the attack spun Tanya around, her protests cut short by the shock of pain as she yelped out, reaching in pain at her bottom only for her hand to get smacked in the process.

And before Tanya could recover, the two descended upon her.  The overwhelmed brunette was tossed around like a ragdoll, the blondes pulling her in different directions as they grappled her and tossed her around.

With each rise and fall, Tanya’s worldview turned upside down and rightside up, over and over again.

Eventually, the two blondes pinned the brunette down and with gleeful grins on their faces, began to reach into their opponent’s groin, drawing moans and grunts as they stimulated Tanya’s pussy.

Cathy and Julie simply laughed, as Tanya slowly gave in to the pain and pleasure throbbing inside her groin.

"Victory is sweet."
“Indeed, it is.”

Meanwhile, Nora looked upon them from the sidelines, her drink raised in an unspoken toast: "To the victors..."

Then, Nora paced herself over and also joined in on the fun, as they began posing Tanya’s nude physique in a manner where all three of them could enjoy her.

Pinning Tanya from behind was Julie, her thighs touching the brunette’s bottom while her fingers grabbed onto Tanya’s body, all while Cathy pleasured both Tanya and her with separate hands each.

As they did this, Nora reintroduced her 36Gs straight into Tanya’s worried face as she took control of Tanya’s hands, lifting them over her shoulders before better deciding to lower them, effectively using the brunette’s fingers to pleasure her pussy with.

Brandy gasped as she walked in on the scene, having finished her phone call.

In excitement, the fourth woman ran into the scene, her bosom bouncing in wild abandon as she made her way.  Eventually, Brandy found herself down below as she gnawed upon Tanya’s 34F tits, groping and squeezing them in between playful bites and licking sessions.  Her legs soon found themselves wrapping around Tanya’s legs and in response, Brandy’s legs began grinding against her opponent’s legs in pleasure.

It was like a modern art piece….a masterpiece of dominance, as the women were clumped together, their curvaceous and bosomy forms becoming one whole entity.

As they moaned and groaned in pleasure or pain, they soon found themselves lost in thought as they became nothing more than an instinctual machine of raw lust and passion.

DING!

Suddenly…the doorbell sounded.

“She’s here,” stated Brandy with excitement as she released herself from a mouthful of Tanya’s tits and began making her way to the door.

“Wait, who did you invite, darling?”  Nora asked, as her companion made her way, still naked and half-horny.

“An old friend,” Julie replied with reassurance, as Cathy smiled at her.

Just then, Tanya watched in between gasps as Brandy returned with a brunette woman that looked similar to her.  However, she was somewhat smaller in stature and not as physically gifted from appearances.

“It’s Lily,” Nora stated.

“Hello, everyone,” the petite brunette named Lily stated, “I heard you were having some fun today and I thought I’d join in.”

“Indeed, we are having fun,” Cathy responded.

“Yes, Brandy has explained the situation,” Lily said, “It seems you have quite the pet in front of you.” 

Lily’s casualness with the scenario made Tanya feel unsettled.

“Well, it seems we finally have someone weaker than me,” Lily continued with a gleeful grin, “That means I’m no longer the weakest link.”

This annoyed Tanya.  Even with her body wrecked beyond her limits, she did not think this annoying woman could keep up with her.  An itch soon began to form within her and her fists began to clench, once more.  She seriously thinks she’s tougher than me?  Does this bitch even know who I am and what my skills are?

“Hi, I’m LIly,” the smaller woman stated, as she introduced herself to Tanya with a degree of nonchalance, causing more annoyance to boil up inside the bound woman.

“Fuck you!” Tanya replied.

“Well, now, Tanya, that wasn’t very polite!”
“Yeah, where are your manners?”
“Maybe we didn’t tame her well enough?”

”That’s okay.  That’s why Lily is here, girls.  Time for our old neighbor to show our new one how things are done!”

And with that, Lily began attacking Tanya, causing her to scream out in anguish and pain.  With a slap to the face, a pull of the hair and a punch to the gut, a knee to the belly, a kick to the leg, a kneel and a shot to the groin, another slap followed by twin punches to the boobs, Lily’s assault against the bound woman began all while the other girls restrained her.

“You little chickenshit.  If you didn’t have these bitches holding me back, you’d be toast!  You’d seriously be toast,” Tanya howled in fury as she took more hits.

“As you wish,” Cathy replied and released Tanya.

Of course, with Tanya being caught up in her anger, she simply slipped and fell over, falling on the ground with a pathetic thud.

As such, Lily simply pounced upon Tanya and threw a series of punches against her curvaceous form before finishing it off with a kick from behind that smacked Tanya’s buttocks, causing a jolt of vibration in her buns, before landing in between her legs.  As a result, Tanya flew forward and landed in defeat against the floor.  She attempted to lift her head up but to no avail, as she had been exhausted of all her stamina.

“Now, that’s what’s called a cxnt punt,” Lily said with a smile on her face.

The other four women began to clap and congratulate Lily.

“By the way, Lily, why don’t you do us the honor with the ‘Starfish’, will you?”

“Starfish?  Oh, wow.  Really?  That would be my pleasure,” Lily stated while covering her mouth in half embarrassment before gesturing towards the downed Tanya, “Or rather, her pleasure.”

As Tanya groaned, wondering what was next, the blondes went over and retrieved several vibrating wands - five of them, in total.

Each woman was given one and soon, they all rushed Tanya and began to lift her up, binding her wrists and ankles with Brandy and Nora’s bikini tops.  Next, they each tied the wands and directed it towards Tanya’s pussy with Julie and Cathy’s tops and bottoms.

Two wands were placed around the thighs and pointed upwards at Tanya’s groin.  Another two were bound around the front of Tanya’s hips, pointed downward at her crotch.  The last one, Lily placed right above Tanya’s pubic area and pointed it downward so that it dangled above her pussy.

Suddenly, the formation resembled that of a star.  Or rather, a ‘starfish’, as the women called it.

And now, Tanya, herself, also understood why they called it a ‘Starfish’.

Like a vibrating starfish clasped onto her pussy, pulsating her most sensitive nerves, the five vibrating wands exploded intense amounts of pleasure and pain into her.

“Ooooooohhhhhh!”

As drool formed at Tanya’s lips and moisture began forming at the corners of her eyes, her body quivering in the process, she could only accept her fate as the voices played out in the backdrop like a distant conversation.

“You know, it’s good to see everyone again.  And it is quite the reunion, too.  By the way, I figure dinner is on me tonight, gals.”
“What’s wrong with eating out Tanya for tonight?”
“Hahahaha.  Oh, Tanya?  Well, we’ll just save her for tomorrow.”
“Yeah, let’s allow her to roast in the oven tonight and see how she looks, first thing in the morning.”
“You know what?  That’s not a bad idea.  I’m guessing her cheeks will be red as a rose.”
“Maybe her pussy, too, by the look of it, hahahaha.”
“See you later, Tanya babe.  It was nice meeting you.”
“It was certainly a pleasure.  Next time, we’ll reserve something extra special.”

Tanya wanted to shout for them to release her but she was so weak and exhausted.  The five vibrating wands aimed at her pussy caused her to shake and shudder beyond her control.

“Wa-w-w-wait, ooh,” Tanya attempted to cry out, barely able to expend her voice in between bated breaths as the buzzing continued.  “You can’t just leave me here.  Don’t leave me here.”

But there was no response.  They had already left.

And so, the taming of Tanya merely continued into the night.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 06:43:18 AM by Catscarlisle »

Offline Sonali huda

Re: The Taming of Tanya Part II
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2024, 05:32:13 AM »
I love this story. Especially when at last a new woman comes and pounce on beaten woman