News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women who become friends after a catfight

• 23 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Re: Women who become friends after a catfight
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 02:26:06 PM »
Gotta say with having 4 sisters all of us had fights at some point growing up I never have seen nor heard of two girls/women becoming friends after ripping into each other. A level of respect yes but friends never. The amount of hate alone before, during and after is volatile I know for me I would never give my trust or friendship.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2024, 08:13:42 AM »
Gotta say with having 4 sisters all of us had fights at some point growing up I never have seen nor heard of two girls/women becoming friends after ripping into each other. A level of respect yes but friends never. The amount of hate alone before, during and after is volatile I know for me I would never give my trust or friendship.
I agree
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2024, 05:00:58 AM »
When this thread first appeared, I remembered a real street catfight that was posted years ago.  The fight was featured in a reality show format, not sure which show, but I remember the two girls put on an amazing catfight.  The girls had been friends, then fought, but became friends again after the fight.  I finally located a vid of the fight with post fight interviews with the girls.  Here it is:  https://newtube.app/user/JFP/ph0luqW

Offline man-of-sea

• May be in my younger days
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2024, 10:19:08 PM »
From my personal experience I would say not has my ex demostrated once we went to a bar and all of the sudden she was in a fight with a complete stranger who was depressed (being dumped by her boyfriend plus alcohol) made for a big chip on shoulder and getting bumped caused fists to fly. As far as I know they never struck up any friendship. My ex  kicked her ass and  had to be pulled off
retired and self exploring daring to leave one's comfort zone.

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 06:58:48 PM »
If it’s a real fight then no way, I would never be friends with someone I had got into a real fight with, respect maybe if it’s a close fight

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2024, 09:53:08 PM »
{alt}
If it’s a real fight then no way, I would never be friends with someone I had got into a real fight with, respect maybe if it’s a close fight
As long as its an arranged fight the possibility of friendship is always there, even if the fight is intense.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 05:45:53 AM »
From my personal experience I would say not has my ex demostrated once we went to a bar and all of the sudden she was in a fight with a complete stranger who was depressed (being dumped by her boyfriend plus alcohol) made for a big chip on shoulder and getting bumped caused fists to fly. As far as I know they never struck up any friendship. My ex  kicked her ass and  had to be pulled off

Please give us more details. How were they both dressed ? Did tops come off ? Was the other girl hurt bad ? Any charges filed ? What would happen if they saw each other in a store or restaurant ?

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 05:11:32 PM »
{alt}
As long as its an arranged fight the possibility of friendship is always there, even if the fight is intense.
agree sue I wouldn’t do an arranged fight with someone I didn’t respect and who knows maybe we might become friends but definitely not before the fight

Offline b3b392

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2024, 06:10:50 PM »
I'd say in roughly half the fights I seen in high school, the girls ended up being friends after. It happened so often it was pretty much remarked upon by everyone. I always supposed it was based around having shared a very public experience, and also - as they almost always fought to a finish too - having their dispute settled and a firm pecking order established.

In later life most of the conflicts I've witnessed have been between strangers who likely never met again afterwards.