News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches

• 61 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2024, 09:21:35 PM »
  Antscha vs Amrita from Japan.   Amrita finally answered Antscha's challange and one girls is choked into multi submissions. Both girls walk away with scratches and bruse, but one was the clear winner.

Who produced this? I'd love to see it.

https://oxfighterz.com/

Which one ??? There are about ten between these two on that site ....

Amrita and Antscha did 2 matches, Japanese Catfight with lots of use of nails and body slapping and a chokes submissions match with both matches ending up in one sided score.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline BlueRoses

Re: Top 10 Beatdowns and Humilations in filmed matches
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2024, 12:11:28 PM »
Rock Rose from Joan Wise ~ every fight she''s in is a one sided beat down

http://www.greeneyes.com/store_bfighter_detail.php?actor_id=94

if i ever saw her in person i'd probably faint.  :P

what do you think she'd do to me?  :o

For Joan Wise stuff I’d highlight Lana v Kitty (VT184a). Kitty makes a mistake early on by slapping Lana’s face and this just angers the brunette and makes her vicious throughout. It’s quite clear that Kitty too is angered by Lana’s roughness and it’s thrilling to see her try to fight back only to have the fight beaten out of her and be completely dominated.

Brandi v Alecia (VT219a) is brilliant too. Alecia is often considered as a jobber but she actually gets quite a few wins under her belt and she goes into this match on a winning streak. She is perfect as a bitchy girl who has her false illusion of toughness stripped from her over the course of the fight. And Brandi is the ideal choice to bring her back down to earth. Pretty much any fight Brandi wins has an awesome humiliation to be honest, she is amazing.

The other one I love most is Gina v Jill (JV069). It’s mostly down to Gina here, her trash talk as she controls the fight is fantastic, revelling in her own dominance and in the helplessness of weak Jill.