News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Four Queens part 1

• 2 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
The Four Queens part 1
« on: February 29, 2024, 12:31:27 AM »
The Four Queens

The city was as any other city, people in their 9-5 and those who worked from home still.
They are the heart of the city, but they weren’t shall we say over seeing it. That task was provided by four women.

While they never personally met, they certainly heard of each other. It would have been easy to say, they just divided the city into four areas, consisting of North,South, East and West.
But for these women saying it was nothing but words.

The areas were divided among wealthy women, and while each did her part in her area with fund raisers, and development. That wasn’t enough to stake claim, since either of the four could easily do the same and more.

Each of these women earned her place by using her body to vanquish other women, till finally no one else dare challenge them. To show their superiority as the “Queen “ of her part, diamond necklaces that cascaded down their chests to their deep tight cleavages were made. With 5 tiers, these necklaces were worth fifty thousand dollars each, and these four women wore them with all the pride within .

It let each know her status and any other woman that this territory was claimed. But wearing these necklaces could come at a price not many would pay. If any of other women dared to start say move in on the others part of the city, there were no gangs or weapons to decide it.

Instead the woman making the move on the others area would have to issue or accept that “Queens” challenge. They rarely engaged in catfights though any of them would if need be, instead they would engage each other in titfights, and these could vary in style but before the matter was determined, they had to fight breast to breast till one submitted.

While sounds like something from erotic stories, it was never more true then between these four. As it turns out each was very fit, busty and firm. They took a great deal of pride in their busts as any woman should.  The cost of losing to either of them was not just part or all of her area, but it would cost her a bra, embarrassment of the loss, and most of all her necklace. Meaning she was no longer a Queen of her area at all, to be known as it again meant beating women and the woman that took it from her.

The four were equal in size and ability, they all gave each other the due respect she deserved, despite any jealousies they felt. And there was a peace between them to stay were each made her claim. All four were wealthy be it real estate, attorney, as such they all in their part of the city looked after those less fortunate, donated to schools and parks and more.

Their names were known and respected by the community they lived in. However from time to time these women had to face others that were what they called “strays”.

These strays were either women from another part of the state, or totally outside of it. Most were dealt with by each of these women, but like anything in life there is always that one who could be a threat, if not to one of them, all four.

Each woman knew it could happen and when it did they had to handle it themselves or risk the stray moving in on what they worked so hard to get. On the West side was Lucy Hendricks , Lucy had a chain of real estate companies thought her area. She was single and just 30 years old, Lucy stood 5’9” 145 and was a 36G-28-36.

If you couldn’t find Lucy in one of her offices, you certainly could find her in her gym, massage spa or the finest restaurant in her area.  Keeping her busty figure took work, and Lucy put the work in , her bust was very tight, firm, round and heavy. She worked her shoulders, back and chest like her life depended on it.

Afterward she often got a massage in oil then went to eat. Her masseuse knew just how to massage Lucy’s bust and upper body that while keeping her relaxed, it also helped her chest to hold her large bust.

Lucy wore her necklace daily with great pride, it rode her swelling bust while the bottom diamond sank in her tight cleavage. As she breathed the sparkle of the diamonds seem to dance on her chest.

One day after her workout she went to visit her massage spa. As she never waited cause she reserved the same time slot, this particular day she was told her masseuse was with another client and would be free shortly.  Lucy was a little put off, but she had time to spare and agreed to wait.

Dressed from work, she was in a purple Lycra dress that looked painted on her. The dress had medium thick straps that were taught off her chest and it was a low scoop or heart cut that exposed much of her round bust nod cleavage. A purple and black bra designer and thong under as well as black thigh highs and purple heels.

Her nails matched her hair was up and her lipstick was a light shade of purple, mascara made her light blue eyes stand out, and her blonde hair was normally to her shoulders was up.

Lucy scanned a magazine as she waited she was reading an article when she heard her masseuse walking to the front. She stood up with a smile, thats as till the customer her masseuse walked from the back to the desk.

Before her appeared a red headed woman, 5’10” wearing a emerald green dress as form fitting as her own. A v cut dress with black thigh highs green heels and red nails and lipstick, black mascara for her green eyes.

The woman was a  36G-28-36 as well and every bit as gorgeous. To top it off as Lucy sees this woman, her eyes dart to the diamond necklace sparkling on her firm round swelling breasts. Her bust made her thick straps taught despite the designer black and purple bra under it.

A slight glass like sheen reflected off her bust from the lotion she was massaged with. The woman gave Lucy a glare back, then slowly a devious smirk came onto her lips. Lucy felt a slight shiver, she knew now that they saw one another, this woman was going to be tough to scare away without a fight.

As the woman paid she made sure Lucy heard request a second appointment at the same time for the following week. The desk girl with a smile forgetting about Lucy’s standard locked in slot smiles and says “ok Ms. Sanders your alls eat”. The red head hands cash to her then making sure Lucy hears it, “oh please call me Nikki”.

As Lucy followed the masseuse down the hall she turned to look over her shoulder and the redhead was staring right back. It was the first of Lucy being challenged or tested you might say. How ever you put it, Lucy knew this woman wasn’t just here by chance, she wanted more than some of the amenities this part of the city offered.  She was here to take on Lucy and take her necklace and area, she was sure of it. But to not seem worried Lucy let it go for now, playing the confident role with this woman daring to show up as she had.
As Lucy lay on her back on the table, her masseuse sprayed the lotion on her chest, then slowly her hands cupped the massive breasts and massaged it around and into Lucy’s chest and bust. The room was silent as Lucy tried to relax, the masseuse noticed she was tense, “oh Lucy honey you have to relax more, i can feel tension in your shoulders and chest.”.

Lucy smiled to hide the fact she was, “i know was a hectic day is all. So tell me that woman that was before me, has she been coming here a lot?”. The masseuse smiles as her hands knead and caress the large bust of Lucy, “oh you mean Nikki?, she started coming here and there, but lately she has started being a regular”.

Lucy swallows, “oh really? Anything you can tell me about her, she is striking woman and she seems like a business type”. The masseuse presses her fingers in Lucy’s chest as she rubs, “well i don’t know to much other than she is wealthy”.

Lucy opens her eyes “what about her body?”. The masseuse smiles, “oh that well let me tell you she is busty and firm, my god i thought they were fake at first but she’s is all natural”.

Lucy breathes in as the massage goes to her bust, “that so, surely not more than me right?”. The masseuse gets quiet for a moment , “its not my place to say Lucy, all i can tell you is if she’s not bigger she sure is a perfect match to yours”.

The masseuse finishes up, and wipes a towel over Lucy’s bust and chest. Lucy hands her a 50 as always and then smiles as she says “ok next week honey”. She steps to the desk pays and asks the receptionist, “just curious dear, that woman that was here right before me, did she mention being a regular here or anything?”.

The receptionists quietly says, “she booked herself the same time slot for the next 6 weeks so i think she will be”. Lucy thanks her and leaves, as she drives her car to a few of her other locations, she calls her favorite restaurant to book her table for 8pm.

As she is on the phone she is told her table was booked but they had a table across the way for her. Lucy had a feeling who it was but she was catered to at the establishment so she accepted and hung up. Her fingers tighten on the steering wheel as she hisses to herself, “i see this woman needs to know who she is toying with, and tonight she is getting the gauntlet thrown down.”

Chapter 1 The Meet and Challenge

At around 8pm Lucy arrives at the restaurant, she looks refreshed and intimidating as she saunters in, her dress hugging every inch and her bust straining the bra and  straps to be free as they swell tightly together.

Her diamond necklace in full view as her eyes scan the area she normally sits in. She sees a couple and with them a lone man, she knows he his more than a third wheel but she decides to wait and watch from her table.

As she sips her drink she sees the redhead strut out from the ladies room to the table, her own diamond necklace like a chandelier on her swelling busty cleavage. Lucy feels her heart race as the redhead pauses before sitting to give Lucy a profile pose then she smirks and eases in her seat.

Nikki sits and acts as if Lucy isn’t there, she continues to entertain her date, whose eyes can’ stop tracing the swelling globes ready to burst free. Lucy asks her waitress for a pen and she then takes a business card from her purse.

She knows the redhead is testing her to see how far she will get before the so called Queen here stands up to her. Lucy finishes writing something on the back of the card, she then finishes her drink and stands up.

She swallows and smooths her dress then heads to Nikki’s table. Slowly her hour glass body serpentines around and by tables. As many a head turns and eyes lock on to her amazing figure, Lucy is locked in on one in particular.

Nikki glance's from her dates eyes to see Lucy approaching. She knows what this will about , her only question will they discuss it right in front of him or not.  Lucy reaches Nikkis table the two glare a moment then Nikki purrs with confidence, “are you lost honey?”.

Lucy breathes in slow, as she glares down over huge bust. But her own eyes can’t help but look into the low cut dress and cleavage of this trespasser. Lucy puts on a face smirk, “not at all, in fact i know exactly where i need to be. But its funny, your not from around here, yet you have been making yourself known here, and getting a little to comfortable. So that being said, i think you know what happens next. I don’t wanna ruin your night out, so at 7 pm tomorrow you and i can meet at the Hilton. My number is on my card and the suite number and address is on the back, don’t be late.”

Nikki arches a bit and turns as she listens to the challenge to meet for one reason both women know. Nikki breathes in, “well i appreciate the chance to finish my date tonight, and no i am not from here but i am starting to like it here more and more. I very much do know what happens next, in fact i have been waiting for it. So I’ll take your card and see you tomorrow then.”

Nikki holds her fingers up to accept the card, Lucy holds it in her fingers as they both glare, Nikki raises a brow as if to say (well then). Lucy steps just a bit closer then runs the card past Nikkis fingers and leans forward in front of her new rival making Nikki stare into her cleavage.

Then slowly Lucy runs the business card along Nikki’s breast, till she slides in between the redheads breasts. Lucy then straightens up and purrs, “i suggest you be punctual for your own good honey, cause if i have to find you, the other three Queens and i , well lets just say none of us like a trespassing”.

Nikki just stares and then purrs with ice cold tone, “you can rest assure I’ll be there honey, and if tomorrow goes as i hope, I’ll find those other ladies in due time, see you tomorrow then till then you rest up.” Lucy and Nikki hold a glare then Lucy slowly saunters away, Nikkis date leans to her, “who was that and what was that all about?”.

Nikki smirks and eases the card from between her breasts and reads it, as she does she tells her date to not give it another thought. She places the business card in her purse sips her drink then continues her date.

Chapter 2 careful what you Ask For

The next day neither woman concerns herself with what they know must happen later tonight. Each has her fears of losing it is only natural as neither has seen the other in such an erotic, personal and yet intense duel.

They accept however it ends, that it was meant to be and will abide by the rules and stakes that all accept in this time of meeting. At 6:30 both women pack a light bag and with their prize necklaces on, head to the Hilton hotel for the night, not for rest or the amenities but for each other.

Lucy arrives first, she leaves word at the desk she expecting a visitor and to send her up to her suite when she arrives. Then she takes the elevator to the 20th floor, she struts in and everything is exactly how it was the last time she rented the suite. She sees the champagne is chilled and then marches into the right side bedroom to prepare.

Minutes later Niki pulls in she swaggers to the front desk, “hi i am meeting someone , she is staying in suite 2010”. The desk clerk smiles “yes of course we been expecting you, here’s your card key and you can take those elevators up.” The clerk slides the key card holder to her and on it, says simply “bedroom to the left”. Nikki smiles then in the elevators her pointy nail press 20 and she waits for the ride to end.

Nikki reaches the room, she slides her key and the door buzzes, she opens the it and enters. Seeing no one but hearing soft music she knows her rivals here. Nikki struts to the opposite bedroom and starts to prepare, the front desk rings Lucy her guest arrived and she knows her challenger is here.

Finally ready Lucy stands in front of the mirror looks her self over and takes a much needed deep breath, she tells herself before stepping out, “ok she’s just another big talker , you haven’t lost in a long time you got this’.  Lucy is in a peach sating kimono, peach bra and thong, white thigh highs and garter and peach heels. She has her hair up and her necklace is on as she closes her door firmly letting her rival know she is ready.

Nikki smirks and then looks herself over, she tells herself, “you want it all you have to destroy this woman and then take what you earned”. Wearing a pastel purple and black satin kimono black seamed thigh highs purple heels black garters and a purple and black bra, her own hair up, Niki saunters out as well.

She swaggers out and sees Lucy pouring the champagne for them. Nikki walks over as both women's nipples are tenting the bras and robes. Lucy turns to Nikki holding her glass, Nikki takes the other glass, they hold them up as Lucy says. “So as i am sure your aware, we do not stop till this is decided, a standing submission only and loser is milked despite neither of us lactating, then loser is breast smothered and winner takes both necklaces and the area, agreed?”.

Niki a nervous yet seemingly confident grin, “agreed.” Lucy eases her glass up and out “May the Better woman Win”. Nikki clinks her glass to Lucys, “to the better woman”. They stare as they drink down their glass of champagne then each sets it back down.

Without any further direction, both women pull the sash on her robe and ease them off, they set the robes on the coffee table. Then each reaches behind her and undoes her bra clasps, they ease the shoulder straps off and then remove their bras, dangling them on a finger nail as if daring the other to claim it.

With their round swelling veiny mass standing out firm and heavy, they reach up and unclasp their necklaces and set them on the table with great care. They stare a moment longer as Nikki asks, “are we doing this right here?”.

Lucy rolls her eyes , “not at all, no i like a level playing field, no you and i are going to fight up over there, follow me.” Lucy points to the elevated section in front of the three huge tinted windows over looking her domain.

She then turns knowing her rival can see the rounded outline of her mass as she swaggers t\up the three steps and then stands in front of the glass windows hand on hip.  Nikki smiles and swaggers after her up the steps and past Lucy with a look. She passes her and makes sure Lucy sees her own rounded breasts outline from the rear as she steps a few feet away then turns on her heels and faces her rival.

Both scan their rivals body and more her bust. Their thick nipples stiffen more as each breathers in and then slowly they raise their hands onto their hair ready to face the other till it is over.

Lucy the one being challenged smiles as if being polite, “shall we get started?”. Nikki a look of hunger, “oh by all means lets”. As the lights of the city flash and the cars below look like toys, the people like ants, the two superior women slowly stalk towards one another. Their long legs flex with each step, their hips a slow sway.

Their heavy breasts have a slow wobble side to side almost like church bells before they clang.
They two women as if agreed on walk around the other, their shoulders brush as they circle, with the tinted glass hiding them and whats about to take place.

They step around another two times, then finally they square face to face and stare eye to eye. They control their breathing , but their hearts are pounding. Slowly Nikki eases forward then swipes her nipples across Lucy’s. Both women swallow as they feel the others stiff nipples but more the weight in which the breasts hold still.

Lucy tries to reduce the expression the contact causes, she swallows shallow then gives Nikki the same move right back. Nikki breathes in after the second contact, “well from this little start, it looks like we may have a long night ahead of us”.

Lucy not wanting to seem cordial, “then maybe we should do less chatting and more fighting , don’t you agree?”. Nikki smiles”oh we are gonna fight honey”. Both women tighten the muscles in their chests, they lock eyes then as if pre arranged the fight begins .

The suite’s living room is silent, other than the two warriors breathing, they step a bit closer and set their heels shoulder width apart. Both inhale as they arch, swelling their breasts up and out for the duel.

The two are tense, their jealousy starts to rise, then with just their breasts, they lunge forward into one another. The silent room erupts in a flesh firm CLOP. Then a second and third and fourth. They drive their breasts head on into one another’s. Barely grunting as they finally have what they been aching for a personal erotic based fight.

Thrusting their breasts head on the result is , their breasts jostle and get shifted, after the fifth collision, Lucy as she has in the past, decides she will bring this fight to her challenger.

She starts to step into Nikki, bulging her large breasts against her rivals. Both sets of breasts swell like over filled balloons about to burst, only to reshape and collide again. Nikki may or may not have been prepared for Lucy, one thing was certain, when Lucy brought he fight to her, Nikki was less prepared then she thought. Her long legs tighten to stand her ground, her hips tilt forward and she arches her back. A deep grunt is forced from her lips as Lucy, a sly smirk continues to press into her rival and slowly as they press together , Lucy starts a side to side dragging.

The motion is flawless, her large breasts grabbing her rivals and pulling and pushing them along with her own. Nikki looks between them and not only does she her rival is good, but she starting it make Nikki feel her tits.

Lucy can sense it by how Nikki reacts, she presses tight to Nikki, slowly dragging and pushing , “uwww i think someone bit off more than she can chew …Honey. Uhnn mmm cmon feeling my tits control yours i want more, fight my tits.”

Nikki is trying to get some momentum back, she starts to breath a bit heavier, and as Lucy starts to drag up and down as well as side to side, Nikki has no choice but to step back a step, looking to get space so she can get in this fight, “uuhhh uhhh ohh mmfff mfff your good , but you have a long fight ahead of you honey, mmfff oh faster cmon”.

Lucy sucks in knowing her rival is feeling her power and is demanding the fight speed up, “uuhnn uhnn mmm you want me to go faster hmm, I’ll give you what you want honey, my tits are going to pound yours before the fights over”.

Nikki licks her lips, she knows her rival who is dealing over confident is coming after her. Nikki tenses her body, Lucy a smirk steps after her and inhales, as she is about to crush into Nikki she is stopped cold in her tracks.

Nikki dipped and thrust forward then upright, there was a sharp SMACK, and then Lucys cry, “aaaghhh oh fuck my tits!”. Nikki doesn’t hesitate, she now lets her rivals breasts settle, then crushes head on into Lucy.

Instantly Nikki starts to grind and and drag across Lucy, Lucy stares mouth open as she is now being walked backward. Her breasts being controlled and pushed and pulled by her rivals, Nikki face to face with her hisses “i said i want it faster and a real fight now lets fight”.

Their Shapley bodies strain against the dark windows and they start to see saw their backs and stances as they begin to have a heavy exchange of grinding, pumping, dragging and smearing.

Lucy is able to set her heels and get back into this fight , but both women are already breathing heavy. Neither is looking to ease away from the other, instead they press , push and want more flesh on flesh contact.

The two powerful busty women stand almost still for nearly five minutes. Their breasts smearing, pushing , pumping. The more contact they have the faster and harder they press. Each is trying to over power the other as well hoping for a quick submission. Their fleshy globes collide and bulge with each contact.

Both are starting to breath heavier, sweat starts to shine on foreheads. Their breasts begin to glisten, causing both sliding and added pulling. As their skin gets stretched the two women force their tits together and decide its hers or mine.

Faster and firmer they grind , their long legs now flex and relax as they step in a circle, locked in a erotic yet jealous filled hate fight. The slow circling colliding twisting goes on till slowly Lucy is looking to make Nikki feel her.
Like her rival, Lucy cuts off Nikki’s momentum and drives her own breasts up into Nikki’s. The solid CLOP rings out from between them, and Nikki’s sinewy legs fight to stand her ground, but slowly Lucy is taking her rivals momentum. Lucy exhales a sigh of relief she isn’t going to be over powered.

As Nikki loses ground now, she tries to twist her her upper body to the left, she needs to avoid being pushed back to the wall behind her. As she does the twist of her torso, shifting her breasts to the side of Lucy’s, Nikki now learns just how could the rival fighter is.

The instant Lucy feels and sees her rival shift, she squares to the angle Nikki wants cutting her off. Nikki inhales as she sees her plan fails, the second sharp CLOP erupts, coupled with a panting gasp from the equal rival. “Uughhh bitch”.

Lucy feels a burst of re animation of taking the fight from her rival. She drives fast and firm into Nikki. Their breasts bulge and swell and seem to have a mind of their own, as the women simply raise shoulders, or roll their backs  and even press together firmer.

Nikki is panting now, she tries to undo the mistake she made, while Lucy looks to capitalize from reading it so perfectly. As Nikki’s legs are still partly tangled together from her side step, Lucy thrusts into her. The force of her power bucks her rival straight back, there is a. Loud rattle as Nikki’s bare back slaps against the huge window.

Her head shakes no as her shoulders dip down and forward a bit, but Lucy dips under and keeps her rivals breasts head on with her own. Pushing , pumping , and pressing her breasts up into Nikki’s.

Both women are panting heavy, Lucy grunts, “stand up and fight you bitch”. Nikki is feeling why her rival has a necklace as well, she is more than just good, she is powerful and firm.

Their breasts now a glass like sheen from combined sweat, smear, drag, and bulge to shove the counter pair of breasts aside or apart. Both more need that one opening that will make her rival arch in pain and feel the fight is slipping away, allowing the other to over take her.

While Nikki has her back on the glass, she can feel her flesh sticking to the glass. She unable to slide along it without the tacky flesh getting pulled or stretched along it painfully. She has to take Lucy on head on, there is no stunt or trick move in her situation . She is fighting another titfight Queen, and as good as she is, she knows her rival deserves her due as well, no matter how much she hates to admit it to herself.

The smearing . Dragging and over all constant contact seems endless, Lucy knows she is making her rival feel her large firm tits. She presses in tighter, and hisses at Nikki’s face, “hows this for a fight bitch hmm?, cmon put em up, my tits want a fight as well”.

As Lucy starts to gain momentum against Nikki she introduces an added motion. Lucy undulate her breasts and chest cavity in a wide clockwise motion. The effect is lifting, shifting , lowering then lifting her rivals breasts with her own.

It’s a heavy and exhausting motion for both, but Nikki is definitely getting the worse of it. She can feel her chest muscle , ligaments and tendons being trenched and pulled. Her head leans back on the glass as she looks up, thinking of a way to disturb Lucys attack, that just might finish her tonight.

Nikki starts to feel her rival, her breathing is becoming as labored as the way her breasts are being worked by Lucy. But Lucy is breathing as hard, its no small task to make your rival want to give or hurt enough she will willingly, all while your own bust is being hurt.

Lucy wants no needs to keep Nikki pinned to that flat surface, its the opening she needs to really pour it on and hurt her rival. But she is almost gasping as she looks between them and sees Nikki’s bust is holding as firm as her own.

In the heat of the engagement, Lucy gasps as if ready to give, “uuhhnn god damn you bitch give already”. Nikki shakes her head no and gives Lucy the fight she was looking for.

Nikki reaches out she grabs Lucy in a hug around the ribs and pulls her in. Lucy gets arched forward by sheer reaction, their breasts CLAP heavy together. Both women let out a loud huff of breath, then Nikki arches her back from the glass. She struggles with Lucy who snakes her arms a bit higher around Nikki.

The two women squeeze against one another, they are cheek to cheek as they slowly step for step turn and inch forward and back. Their breasts look to be on fore they a re so red, but as they crush together Lucy is slowly gulping and squirming . Her breasts seem to be swelling from between them more then Nikkis.

Slowly as they look like two vipers wrapped around each other, Nikki widens her stance and her right calf wraps around Lucy’s left. Like a boa constrictor curling around its prey, she has Lucy unable to move anymore. Standing as one with the flashing lights of the city as the backdrop, Nikki’s squirming is leading to Lucy’s demise.

She has worked her large breasts between Lucy’s breasts spreading them at the cleavage wide. Now her two breasts are painfully wearing down the inner walls of Lucys breasts. Add to that the ligaments, tendons , and muscle are being stretched out. Holding her own heavy breasts now is like fighting a second woman, herself.

Nikki continues to pump, and slide and push side to side, she hears Lucy’s aching groans, her hot breath and tired voice huffs in Lucy’s ear, “your finished, just give and the pain will stop, if you don’t i am going to really hurt your tits bitch, cmon give”.

Lucy her face a mask of wincing and sweaty pain, tears run as she presses her cheek to Nikis , “uuuhnnn oh god, you bitch no, i will fight till i can’t go on,, to much at risk.”.

Nikki breathes in, “have it your way”, then steadies her frame and uses her breasts to quicken the side to side and up and down constant pressure. Her breasts causing Lucys to lose their round shape and be stretched out elongated. Isolating each of her rivals breasts as her powerful twin breasts jab, pump, and spread her cleavage wider and wider.

Finally Lucy drops her forehead on Nikki’s shoulder, her eyes see the damage being done between them. The ache so deep in her chest and breasts is becoming so painful, it hurts to suck in deep breaths.

Nikki constricts tighter and just uses her breasts to flatten Lucys breasts between them. Finally as Nikki soaked in sweat looks up, Lucy can’t take it she tosses ehr head back, “OK OK I GIVE PLEASE STOP YOU WIN I GIVe”.

Nikki smiles as she drops her head and slowly unwinds her leg from her rivals, then opens her arms. Their sweaty red breasts peel apart. Lucy feels her breasts drop on her and the weighted pull feels like Nikki delivered a punch to them.
Lucy cradles her breasts as she sinks to her knees in pain. Nikki takes hold of her hair and forces Lucy to crawl on all fours to the window . As Lucy sees her city glowing, she feels Nikki straddle her back, “No PLEASE STOP”.

But Lucy knows she must accept her fate. Nikki lowers her sweaty round hot breasts on Lucy’s back then her hands drop and slap onto the sore breasts. Lucy starts to weep as Nikki grabs on and begins to squeeze, twist, pull and tug freely , milking her rivals breasts.

Lucy winces and whimpers , Nikki a smile of victory as she kneads and works the crushed breasts. Finally content she has devoured this Queen, Nikki rolls Lucy on to her back on the floor, she eases her thong aside and straddles Lucy’s face.

Lucy reluctantly eases her tongue out and starts to pleasure the victor. As Nikki enjoys the ride, she cups her sore breasts, looks out at the city below and smiles as she caresses her breasts and is brought to orgasm by the loser.

Smearing her juices on Lucy’s face then slides down and drops her big tits on Lucys face and smothers her, till Lucy weakly but in fear taps at her back to please stop.

Nikki eases up looks down over her tits at Lucy, “so we are clear Bitch, your bra, your necklace and now your city are mine, i see you around her and i will use my nails on those broken tits got it?”. Lucy can only nod as she just lost all she fought for.

Nikki swaggers to the table and takes both bras and necklaces then goes to her room to change. Lucy lays there looking up as tears trace down her face, her hands hold her heavy hurt breasts. Nikki emerges dressed and other then red breasts and chest and cheeks, looks fine, she swaggers to the door and leaves.

Lucy after a while rises her breasts supported by her left arm, she stands and gathers her dress, in her room she pulls her spare bra from a bag and as she releases her breasts they drop and sway heavily. Lucy squeals and nearly drops to her knees. She curses to her self, “that Bitch god her tits were firm and heavy”.

Lucy starts to leave the hotel, when she is stopped by the front desk. “Excuse me Ma’Am.” Lucy turns “yes?”. The receptionist hands her a papa er, “there is the matter of the bill for the suite, $three hundred and seventy five dollars, due upon check out”.

Lucy didn’t bring her credit card or cash, she looks lost as the Queen she was free to use the room, “i..i.can’t pay that now”. The receptionist calls security over and Lucy is taken to holding .

Her fingers tremble as she is forced to call another Queen she knows and get help, as she hangs her head low, the other Queens asks one thing. “So tell me Lucy was she really that strong and good?”. Lucy stares at the skyline, and has to nod, as she says “she is a major threat”.

The End for the Queen of the West

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
Re: The Four Queens part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 01:54:02 AM »
Another outstanding storyline
Just the three of us

Offline Frank

Re: The Four Queens part 1
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 04:33:51 PM »
I like it even if I am not that much for titfights which do not turn to sexfights soon.
Well written, interesting plot, some talking and some hot action.