News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grandma, can I see one of your vhs fight tapes?

• 9 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Grandma, can I see one of your vhs fight tapes?
« on: March 05, 2024, 04:26:35 AM »
That is the title to this vid I found on reddit.  The fight isn't too bad.  It's between two mature women.  But what really interested me was the title.  It made me wonder what I would do if I stumbled upon an old video showing my mom or grandma fighting.  When I grew up in the 50's and 60's, there wasn't any internet, so I had to get my catfight fix watching movies, particularly western movies, hoping to see a good catfight.  Nowadays, youngsters have access to the net, and there are no boundaries as to what someone can find.  It's feasible that some young guy or girl, who has an interest in catfights, might find an old Crystal or ECNWC video, and see their mom or grandma fighting it out with another woman.  How would they react?  Would they keep it to themselves?  Would they approach mom or granny and ask for details?  How would you react??

https://www.reddit.com/r/simply_catfights/comments/1b6dooe/grandma_can_i_see_one_of_your_catfight_vhs_tapes/

Here's another fascinating vid, 12 minutes long, of an interview with a woman who says she had lots of fights.  There are no fights on the vid, but listening to her is very interesting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/simply_catfights/comments/1b6cacu/grandma_tell_me_your_catfight_story_again/

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Grandma, can I see one of your vhs fight tapes?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 07:30:17 AM »
I imagine the moms or grandmas would be embarrassed as hell that they participated in catfights when they were younger. Probably close to the embarrassment if the mom or grandma were strippers in a strip club. Can you imagine if at a Christmas or Easter family event, they watch video of when they were younger with the usual video of trip to the amusement park with the kids, birthday parties, etc,... and what if a catfight video was mixed in and shown by accident. Those moms or grandmas would run out of the room/house and never be able to face the extended family ever again.  :o :o :o

And, btw that woman talking about her fights. She mentioned that she would hurt the woman if she saw her nowadays. I don't think so. The other woman would file charges against her.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 07:34:50 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 08:58:51 AM »
Great question ! I naturally discovered I liked catfights at a very young age, it was already there inside me, I never stumbled across a film clip or magazine feature for my start journey into this fetish, it was there in my minds eye as early as I can remember and imagining mum fighting other women was the start point. I never mentioned this to her too embarrassed to say I guess, although in answer to your question this would have been the perfect opportunity to make an approach if I had stumbled across a vid with her in it, so yes I most definately would have asked her for details.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 11:35:54 AM »
I'm guessing Mary from the 90's Crystal magazines would be a grandma now? I wonder if she would be embarrassed if any of her grandkids seen her any of her old fights? probably not ;D

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 01:45:31 PM »
I always thought the same as most of you in this thread -- that the women would be embarrassed by their participation in this kind of activity when they were younger.  In fact, I even posted a query regarding this same subject a few years ago.

However, a thread was started here a few months ago by a person who was in contact with some of the women who had fought for Crystal back in the day.  Several of their children thought that it was really cool that Mom had done this.  IMO, that says a lot about the culture that these kids are growing up in.  The more I thought about it, the less it surprised me. 

BTW, the clip that is linked is entitled "Hell Up In Spanish Harlem."  It's an early Crystal production featuring Viv and an unnamed woman.  It's still one of my favorite scenario catfights.   

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 02:15:47 PM »
I'm guessing Mary from the 90's Crystal magazines would be a grandma now? I wonder if she would be embarrassed if any of her grandkids seen her any of her old fights? probably not ;D

Maybe her female grandchildren will follow in her footsteps too and that would be great for us. Most of the time the genes are passed on somehow. I think it's the same with the genes for combativeness and arguments
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Jack7inches

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 08:37:10 PM »
I really enjoyed the woman talking about her catfight experiences.  I wish there were more videos like this.

Offline flore

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 08:10:35 PM »
There was an incident a number of years ago, where a teacher was forced to leave teaching due to her posing naked for a magazine some twenty years previous.

Somebody had found that particular magazine, possibly through chance.

It ended her career.
If it happened now she could open an onlyfans page and make more money than she ever did as a teacher. ;D

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 05:10:34 AM »
The problem lays 20 years down the line. What can be nothing more than a bit of fun back then, can be potentially explosive now.

There was an incident a number of years ago, where a teacher was forced to leave teaching due to her posing naked for a magazine some twenty years previous.

Somebody had found that particular magazine, possibly through chance.

It ended her career.

Agree 100 percent !!! Just think if one of these young women from Crystal, DWW, Festelle, etc,... ended up in a prestigious career in public office, education, business, etc,... and people found out that she did that years ago, then her career would be history.

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 03:15:19 AM »
This is actually  an  old California Wildcats video.   It's   one  hell  of  a fight!