News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Private Challenge

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Private Challenge
« on: September 26, 2024, 01:06:01 PM »
Although I have attended topless wresting, it was always a dream to watch a contest between ordinary mature women in private.  It was a dream I never achieved but I would have been delighted to have watched this in my lounge.  Two untrained women wearing dresses both intent on winning.

https://spankbang.com/6vv3d/video/catfight

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Private Challenge
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2024, 06:20:39 AM »
That would be a great time, arranging a fight between two women in a private setting.  No one to interfere, just let the girls fight.

The fight vid was from Crystal early in their existence if I remember correctly.  I believe it was before their video magazines were done, but I could be mistaken.  I too enjoy seeing two "girl next door" women going at it.

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 06:44:29 AM »
Looks like the girl in the pink dress was very eager to fight there but she struggled a bit during the fight! Such a lovely challenge!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2024, 08:50:48 AM »
why couldn't dresses get ripped a little ?

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 02:51:00 AM »
Sometimes the untrained fighters have great fights and this one wasn't too bad. As is often the case, the black woman was just too strong for the white woman and even though the white woman seemed to be more aggressive there's no doubt the black woman was the superior fighter. Festelle had some great content throughout the years. Excellent post!

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 02:23:41 PM »
Although these fights were marketed in the UK by Festelle the CV. shows this is in factt from Crystal Video.   I imagine these two American ladies are both novices.  This always provides possibilities.  Not sure what to expect, the danger being that girls might giggle and not take it seriously. Luckily here both show they want to win.  From this clip it looks as though Pammy is getting ever more aggressive but Dionne looks as though she can take that and when she got on top, pammy had trouble unseating her.  I would think Dionne would win.