News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My boob goddess chapter 4 conclusion

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My boob goddess chapter 4 conclusion
« on: May 06, 2024, 10:39:33 PM »
          Joannne was becoming frustrated and started swinging from the side. Adrienne matched the move and they were slapping tits. Both grunting as they were hitting each other directly. Both sets of magnificent boobs becoming red. On one particular swing Joanne started to swing and Adrienne pressed straight forward going directly into the side of Joanne’s right boob, Causing Joanne to scream and stumble back.
         Adrienne didn’t follow up. “Face it little girl your tits are overmatched” Adrienne said. Joanne was becoming infuriated. She hated Adrienne calling her little girl.
          Joanne came straight at her and there nipples lined up causing both girls to yelp.  Joanne said “ how about I grind your nipples flat first!” Adrienne laughed “You don’t want to nipple fight with me.”
          They came together slowly and Joanne flicked her nipples across Adrienne’s. Both girls nipples flicking off of each other. Neither nipple bending or giving.
          Joanne had supreme confidence in her nipples. They are always rock hard when she is aroused and fighting.  She always said if she was in trouble in a titfight she would use her nipples to regain an advantage. So this move made it clear to me that she knew she might be in trouble. The only problem is that Adrienne’s nipples seemed to match Joanne’s.
       Joanne slammed her boobs straight into Adrienne’s boobs and tried to grind away her nipples like she had done in other contests. Both girls just continued to grind away. Both sets of boobs seemed to mushroom equally. They were both giving the same amount of space. For the first time I could see a little frustration on Adrienne’s face. Adrienne stepped back. Both sets of nipples sprang free. “Fuck this, I am going to flatten your  tits” Adrienne screamed.
       I looked at both sets of boobs And both had a little more sag to them. Joanne’s maybe more than Adrienne’s. This is the worst I’ve seen Joanne’s boobs look in one of these contests. They then started banging boobs together over and over again. On the tenth time Adrienne screamed out “oooowww my fucking tit.” Joanne had caught her left tit a little underneath and smashed it bad.
          Joanne said “ Do you give?” Adrienne replied “not even close!” They came together again five more times and Joanne looked over at me and she had tears in her eyes. I had never seen her so vulnerable. My goddess was definitely in trouble. I always believed Joanne had an advantage because of her muscularity. She was so strong. So when she brought her boobs into Adrienne’s this time she wrapped her in a bear hug. Both girls grunted.
        Both sets mashed together but it looked like Joanne’s boobs were compressing more. Her head was turned to me and she was squeezing for all she was worth. There were tears in both girls eyes now. I felt like the end was coming soon. Joanne loosened her grip a little and Adrienne was able to separate Joanne’s arms. She shoved her back and it appeared Joanne slipped on the wet floor by the sink. Her back crashed into the sink.
        Adrienne was on her in a second and she had  her bent over the sink. She stared bombing her boobs down on top of Joanne’s crushing them.. Joanne screamed “get your tits off of me!”
        There was a banging on the bathroom door. “What’s going on in there?” A male voice yelled. Adrienne pushed Joanne onto the floor. She grabbed both bra’s put Joanne’s “sorry I have great tits shirt on’” and said “I win!!”
         I hurried over to Joanne gave her my sweatshirt. She quickly got up and put it on. Joanne yelled at Adrienne “ no you didn’t!! I was not done you cheat!” Adrienne opened the door and walked out!
         Joanne looked at me and said “I was not done!! I didn’t lose!” I replied “it’s ok.”
She didn’t like that answer. We left the brewery and got in our car and headed home.

To be continued….

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: My boob goddess chapter 4 conclusion
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 08:49:13 AM »
Joanne has been on the ropes for most of this one.  Did I miss descriptive details on the women like hair and eye color?  Please embellish your story with a few more details. I know creating and writing take a lot of time and effort so thanks so much for sharing your great stories. 

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=gekih8l37a5hsv0hv75hrisp06&topic=82703.0
Re: My boob goddess chapter 4 conclusion
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 01:46:44 PM »
This story has to have a more definite ending. Joanne needs to deal with an absolute loss and admit it. That would be so hot. Great story though, thank you.
HotNancy