News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Describe Your Perfect Catfight Scenario

• 24 Replies

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
Re: Describe Your Perfect Catfight Scenario
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2024, 02:05:13 PM »
Two Beautiful Woman

Where the skinnier weaker Woman Winss

And then the man of the loser Woman fights her

Offline themodsquad

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2024, 12:25:26 PM »
I told of this many times before. I encourage anyone with similar feelings about just this to respond. Although this is many years ago this secret desire to see these kind of confrontation has increased as women become exactly like each other. Haven’t you noticed?
Swear this is true: I was dating a girl long ago. She worked in Macys. Visiting her at work on her break we past another girl coming down the escalator while we were going up. She was my girls exact exact double. She saw me looking at the other girl.
She volunteered the info that the girl works here and the manager of her department brought this girl to her to show her how much they looked alike. I asked what did she do? She said the other girl and her just stared at each other a minute too awkwardly and didn’t talk.
A few days later she heard the other girl was saying insulting things about her. She told me sooner or later something will “happen”
I left it alone but my hard-on exploded in my pants.
I planned to try and date this double too. Kept missing secret chances when I went to look for her in the department she worked in.
One night my girl came home from work and she was hurting holding herself and very quiet. When asked what was wrong she just said she didn’t feel good.
Week or two later she told me she had to do inventory after hours and will be out late. She was acting nervous.
Found out way later that the managers just had her and the double together alone. The managers for sure were lesbian. Guaranteed my girl and the double confronted each other and pulled bushes, breasts and hair.
The Japanese have many companies that produce catfight videos where many of the girls are so similar they’re like clones. So great.
But two American girls in the 1970s & 1980s with thick pubes that hate each other because they look like each other and that reason only is my ultimate catfight scenario

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2024, 02:10:00 PM »
I told of this many times before. I encourage anyone with similar feelings about just this to respond. Although this is many years ago this secret desire to see these kind of confrontation has increased as women become exactly like each other. Haven’t you noticed?
Swear this is true: I was dating a girl long ago. She worked in Macys. Visiting her at work on her break we past another girl coming down the escalator while we were going up. She was my girls exact exact double. She saw me looking at the other girl.
She volunteered the info that the girl works here and the manager of her department brought this girl to her to show her how much they looked alike. I asked what did she do? She said the other girl and her just stared at each other a minute too awkwardly and didn’t talk.
A few days later she heard the other girl was saying insulting things about her. She told me sooner or later something will “happen”
I left it alone but my hard-on exploded in my pants.
I planned to try and date this double too. Kept missing secret chances when I went to look for her in the department she worked in.
One night my girl came home from work and she was hurting holding herself and very quiet. When asked what was wrong she just said she didn’t feel good.
Week or two later she told me she had to do inventory after hours and will be out late. She was acting nervous.
Found out way later that the managers just had her and the double together alone. The managers for sure were lesbian. Guaranteed my girl and the double confronted each other and pulled bushes, breasts and hair.
The Japanese have many companies that produce catfight videos where many of the girls are so similar they’re like clones. So great.
But two American girls in the 1970s & 1980s with thick pubes that hate each other because they look like each other and that reason only is my ultimate catfight scenario

It's not just when women look the same that there's an element of tension.

<> If two women in the same office have the same alma mater, especially if it's a rare one, they will not be thrilled to hear about it.

<> If two women in an academic environment are applying for a similar fellowship or scholarship, even if multiple opportunities are available, they will want the other to withdraw and focus on other opportunities.  Or better yet, fail at the effort.

<> If two athletic women play the position on a sports team, they will stubbornly want the other to learn a new position.  They will never volunteer to be the more versatile one.

<> If two women are in a love triangle, they will want the other to be the sidechick.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2024, 05:36:52 AM »
I have told many people my favorite fantasy.  First of all, my wife agrees to do this for me (and that would be more than I could ever hope for).  We find another couple online that has a woman she wants to fight.  A good match for her, similar experience, also doing it to drive her man wild.  We agree to meet them someplace exotic like Miami, or NYC, or Hollywood, or Vegas.  We get a big suite and meet them there Friday night.  Night one we have our first match.  Could be anything... submission wrestling, foxy boxing, etc.  The winner gets her pick of the rooms.  Loosers man pays the airfare of the winners.  Night two we take the ladies shopping to pick out fancy party clothes and go we go out for fancy dinner, drinks, dancing etc.  At the end of the night, the ladies fight again.  Again, any kind of match wearing their fancy party clothes.  Winner get the looser outfit, looser's man pays for the evenings activities.  Day 3, the final fight.  I usually imagine this as a rules submission catfight each wearing their favorite lingerie, but again anything would be amazing.  Winner gets the loosers lingerie as her trophy, Looser's man pays for the suite.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline John1980

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 09:35:13 PM »
The busty brunette barmaid at my local hates my former Slovakian housemate, she slept with a guy she was dating, I'd love to see them fight it out in a private ring topless with me as referee.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2024, 06:43:19 AM »
I prefer to Not know the girls personally, but I want leggy girls to kick off their shoes and live in each other's hair the entire fight with lots of bending at the waist and pulling to one side or the other
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline watchembox

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2024, 10:05:41 PM »
I would like two women who I know, similar size and age. Jeans and boots with halter tops out back in my yard under the apple trees. Starts as a wrestling match and slowly evolves into a full on fight with loser giving up verbally.

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2024, 04:13:55 AM »
       Mine has been the same since I was just out of high school and began dating my wife. When I began dating my wife my ex gf decided she wasn’t ready to let go. I guess when they see you with someone else they doubt their choice since she was the one who had broken things off with me. For sure I wanted to stay with my ex but anyway, to the scenario. I should say at the time it was gf vs ex gf, just using updated terms.

After trying many times to get into a fight with my wife. Accusing her of taking crap and confronted her face to face several times which always in public so if it had started would’ve been trouble. My wife said she didn’t want to get in trouble so she walked away. Personally I think she was scared of my ex. Have to admit at that age I was attracted to my ex more. She had a better body, sexy attitude and was just plain hot. Wife was the good girl. Reserved, pretty face, wanted to do anything to please but side by side when you have one thought in your head next to my ex it wasn’t a contest.
        I imagined many times pool party few friends gathered. Ex shows up isn’t obvious  she wants trouble. Flirting and trying to get my gf to say something. In my head I see my gf take her tshirt offf revealing her bikini top. The stepping up next to her my ex makes it obvious slowly taking hers off and I mean shoulder to shoulder. Like I said ex was a D or DD and fit. Gf was a B and fit but not like the ex. Same size height and weight but one aggressive and known for getting physical with other girls. My gf non confrontational and unsure about fighting. At some point girls start arm wrestling and ex wants to go with my gf. You can see my gf doesn’t want to but I encourage her to and with everyone else encouraging she does. Both girls in bikini tops and I know my gf wants to win in front of me. Once the they say go it stays straight up. I can tell my gf is giving her all, face red, grunting. Ex is holding firm but looks at me with a wink, she say ok I’ll go ahead and put you out of your misery! My gf looks at her but my ex is looking at me telling me to watch as she is steadily pulling my gf’s arm down. Hitting the table she gives a sexy little grunt. Gf tries pulling her hand away but ex didn’t let go right off. It wasn’t very long but long enough for my gf to see the ex is looking at me, and says guess I’m stronger than her huh!!
        Of course this is embarrassing and only makes the flirting worse which my gf is mentioning to me. I tell her that at some point you just have to stand up to her. Not wanting me to think she’s afraid of her since she’s told me many times she would love to kick her ass if she wouldn’t get in trouble. Finally gf walks up from behind wraps her arms around my waist and is rubbing my crotch till anyone can see it’s working. Staring at my gf waiting to see her reaction she finally says something. The words get harsh until they end up in the grass to settle things. I suppose you can tell already my gf doesn’t so so well and my ex really lays it on. Not like brutal but maybe a bloody nose or lip but eventually wraps her up from behind with a rear naked chokehold asking my gf to submit. Which she does just wanting it over. Then the ex still tightens it up till my gf goes limp. Of course the victory poses afterwards and a bit more celebrating later.

Again it’s a fantasy. My wife was much more than looks but at that age you think a bit different. We had a good many years but the stats these days for marriage are what they are for a reason unfortunately.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2024, 05:52:40 PM »
Lets hear your ideal catfight scenarios. Who is fighting, why are they fighting, where are they fighting, what are they wearing, what do they look like, do you like blondes vs brunettes or 2 blondes/2brunettes, how old are they, who do you want to win? Etc, etc, etc.
Then what about the fight itself? Do you prefer close or one sided fights, do you like stand up or ground fights, what fight tactics are your favourite? Etc, etc, etc.

I'll start. The most important thing is that they are evenly matched. Not only in height and weight, but also in age, fighting experience, popularity and looks (not similar looking, but equal in terms of attractiveness). I like blonde vs brunette fights, especially when the blonde wins, but I have a thing for two brunettes fighting so I would pick that. Also their hair has to be long. The fight would be between someone close to me like a girlfriend/sister/cousin vs a stranger. I like this because it makes it more unpredictable. For clothing anything form fitting is good, and barefoot is also important. Having their hair down is also something I love to see.

As for the fight itself, they should fight like women. Constant hair pulling, grappling, weak punches and kicks. I also love it when the same body parts touch each other, namely chest, belly, thighs, hands and feet.
After some trash talk, I would like it if they start by pushing each other a few times before the actual fight. Then the first part of the fight is the stand up. It should be aggressive and include every tactic mentioned above, especially hair pulling. But this part shouldn't last too long. The second part is when they fall to the ground, but with neither of them getting in a superior position. This should be a long part of the fight as they both tire themselves out from punches, kicks, hair pulling and trying to get on top. This is the part where they're really trying to hurt each other, as they're up close and personal. The third and final part of the fight is when one of them gets on top into a dominant position. At this point they're both tired, so the one on the bottom can't get the one on top off, and the one on top's strikes have slowed down so they're just constantly pulling hair and keeping the loser down with all their weight.

Fom me one scenario, talking, fighting, ko, and repeat....hard ounxhes to the face and girls i know to imagine

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2024, 05:53:14 PM »
It is an arranged fight between two wives. It could be any age just as long as they are within a couple of years of each other. When I was younger it was always Lynn versus another young wife. Now it’s Lynn versus another mature wife.  They should be similarly built, and have a grudge against each other.  The fight is attended only by myself and the other Husband.  Neither wife should have a great deal of experience. The should fight in a primal instinctive fashion. They should dress for the occasion and discuss why certain clothes would be worn, or not. The winner is declared when the loser surrenders. The loser should expect some form of humiliation. No biting or eye gouging, and both will understand that dirty tactics will invite countering dirty tactics. Both husbands should be prepared to fight, before, during or after... at the pleasure of their wives.

this is also something that I like.  In fact, Mike and I have discussed this several times

I think he is jealous because my wife is hotter than his!