News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?

• 4 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?
« on: March 03, 2024, 11:47:46 PM »
Hi all!

My gf, 23F, just found out about my little, well… let’s say hobby. She’s actually been quite supportive, asking me what turns me on, what i like.

It turns out she herself has been in a few fights and those slightly got her going! She enjoyed the thrill of competing against another woman.

Basically, what we’re asking now is if anyone here, either currently or in the past has arranged fights, of any ruleset, for your wife, or even for you and your wife.

Our current plan is to find couples, we already have a few in mind, that we’ll invite over and have a fight, me against the husband, and her against the wife.

Has anyone done stuff like that, arranged catfights with friends? If yall have, how was it, and what rules did you use. Also, please feel free to share stories from your times.

Thank yall!!!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Arranged “ friendly” catfights or even couple fights?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 08:11:29 AM »
I wouldn't suggest you vs the husband. Just stick to your gf vs the other woman. Make sure both women are wearing office style buttoned down blouses (no bra) and I highly suggest (if not mandory) for each to rip the other's shirt off.  ;D ;D ;D
Let us know how it goes.

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 01:08:17 PM »
Height Weight of you ?

Offline panoskl2003

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2024, 01:20:19 AM »
I don't know if you have already arranged anything for your gf but I must say that is essential to meet the other couple first. Perhaps for dinner or coffee anything like that. You will have the opportunity to see if they are trustworthy plus the ladies will have the chance to talk about the fight and set their rules. Let them set the rules.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2024, 07:23:15 AM »
That's what we did too. Found a couple via an ad and had a first neutral meeting in a cafe. We discussed the ideas of both couples in a conversation and set the rough framework. At the next meeting in the apartment the rules were discussed together and the fight took place. It worked well.
I love women especially when they fight