News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Backyard NHB Fight - Amelia vs Diana

• 29 Replies

Offline BeckyCat

Re: Backyard NHB Fight - Amelia vs Diana
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2024, 03:35:17 PM »
Right from the first moment they met, Amelia and Diana haven't been able to stand each other. After a lot of trashtalking over the phone the anger on them has reach it's boiling point and the only way to settle this is by fighting, that's why Amelia is now going to Diana's house to fight in her backyard, whoever wins will undoubtedly be the best woman between them.

Amelia - 5'9 130lbs 29yo

Diana - 5'3 105lbs 22yo

Yeah I voted for you Diana, but you’re going to have to be very nasty and mean to beat that bigger bitch!!!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2024, 03:24:22 AM »
That's when I snarl at you and lower myself to try to hit you with an uppercut in the kitty but just in time you close your legs together and try to push kick me. Your foot hit my left shoulder.   I moan with pain in reaction to this hit but i lock your foot under my arm and squeeze it hard and I launch several punch on your right leg in order to make you unable to use it without pain. "Useless whore, I Will show you how to pay respect to better women!"

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2024, 02:16:36 PM »
I luckily manage to not only block your punch but also push you away with my kick, "This ain't gonna be easy for you, at the end you're gonna be nothing but a broken bitch!" I hiss at you.

Unfortunately what I've done until now is not enough to entirely stop your relentless offensive, before I can lower my leg, you trap it between you trap my ankle between your body and your arm. I can feel both of them through the leather of my boot and I can't get away, so you use this advantageous position to start hitting my leg "ARGH!" "AARGH!" "AAARGH!" I shout in pain with every hit as my leg is being ruined.
Boots! <3

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2024, 03:34:45 PM »
When I began to smash your right leg, I saw an opportunity to make yourself fall on your back in order to start destroying you and humiliate the slut you are with my dildo I brought for you.

When im sure that your leg is really badly hurt, I release your leg and push you to the ground. I climb on you putting your arms under my knees and start sending several punches to your face alternate the side.  "We need some more strawberry icing here"

Offline fchman

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2024, 03:41:43 PM »
OMG schoolgirlpin  :o

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2024, 03:42:21 PM »
You've  targeted my face, my stomach and now my leg, slowly but surely wearing my body down. When you release my leg I try to lean on it but I just can't, It's too painful, so when you push me I just fall down to the grass on my back.

You quickly climb on top of me, and I start to panic when you pin my arms underneath you and set yourself up perfectly to start ground pounding me. The punches start raining on my face, left and right, left and right and I can't do anything but scream and I also try to desperately and wildly move from side to side, hoping you'll fall off.
Boots! <3

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2024, 04:06:14 PM »
I began smashing your face from right and from left alternating the side to make you start bleeding. You are trying to move quickly trying to make me fall. I slide slightly to the right so your left arm got free on my knee but seeing this, I grab it and push it down with my right foot.  I grab your head by the hair pulling them hard and start smashing your head on the ground.  I need to keep you down in order to go get my pure with my dildo in it.  "I thought you were a mean girl.  Maybe useless bitch is more suited to you!"

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2024, 04:58:24 PM »
Moving from side to side got me enough space to free one of my arms, but you quickly pinned it back down with your foot, trampling it and hurting me. To make my situation even more dire you start to repeatedly smash my head against the ground... By now my head has received so much damage that I'm starting to lose consciousness, my movements start to be much slower and weaker with each hit I receive to my head.
Boots! <3

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2024, 07:47:23 PM »
Now that you are starting to lose consciousness, its the opening I was waiting for to begin the humiliation on you.  I ripped off your top and smash 1 more time your face with my left fist.  I get up and went to my purse to get my purple dildo.  I look at you on the ground smiling. "Now its time for pain and humiliation whore. Since you love talking shit, lets fill that mouth first." I get on the top of you and try to force my dildo in your throat.

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2024, 07:58:06 PM »
You rip my crop top open, exposing my breasts, before I can say or do anything about it I receive a hard left hit across my face that leaves my semi-unconscious and laying spread eagle on the grass of my own backyard.

You come back and take a sit on top of me again, as I show no signs of resistance due to my current state, and shove your purple on my mouth and it goes deep enough to be get in my throat as I gag and struggle while it goes in.
Boots! <3

Offline D69again

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2024, 10:21:25 PM »
Get her Amelia!

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2024, 06:12:51 AM »
I began stuffing your mouth and throat with my purple dildo making you gag on it like a slut craving for a big dick. I facefuck your face with it like if you were a fleshlight. I get it out your mouth to slap your face with it several times.  "So slut? It seems that you wanted to humble me? Who is getting humbled right now?" I leave the dildo in your mouth, I stand up grabbing your by the hair and making you dog walking a bit then bend over ass up. Pulling up your leather skirt and pulling your thong to the side before pulling out the dildo from your throat. "Time to pay bitch!" Suddently I forced the dildo inside your tight asshole!

Offline fchman

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2024, 11:16:27 AM »
OMG  :o
Amelia is having fun with the beautiful Diana  :o

Offline Dazzling Diana

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2024, 12:29:14 AM »
I cannot believe this is how this fight turned out to be, it's so hard to accept that I've lost but that's the truth and now I'm nothing but a toy for you to play with.

While being slapped with your dildo and talked down on once again, a few tears start coming from my eyes and they keep coming down while I'm being walked like a dog. The I suddenly feel you rapidly shoving your dildo up my ass I cannot help but yelp out while it goes in.
Boots! <3

Offline Anna_K

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2024, 07:18:37 AM »
….a big beating for Diana … no surprise there then lol