News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My boob goddess chapter 5a

• 0 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My boob goddess chapter 5a
« on: June 03, 2024, 09:12:47 PM »
         Joanne was furious the whole drive home. She kept telling me how she didn’t lose. I was reassuring her that I knew that she didn’t lose and that she was still my boob goddess. Her boobs were sore for the next couple of days but as soon as they felt better I went back to worshipping them in our love making.
           I stared into her blue eyes and moved her dirty blond hair out of her face and told her how amazing I thought she was. I caressed her beautiful boobs and felt the incredible heavy weight and density of them. I still professed that they were the best boobs that I’ve ever seen or felt. I payed special attention to her nipples. Just sucking on them and talking about them crushing other women’s nipples was enough to make het orgasm.
         Everything seemed normal again until the weekend came. She put on a sexy low cut shirt and asked me to take a ride with her. We pulled up in front of the brewery again. I asked her what we were doing here and she said having beers and hoping that the bitch Adrienne was here. She said she has my bra and shirt and I want them back. We went inside and there was no sign of Adrienne. After a couple of hours of drinking we headed home.
       During the week Joanne was obsessed with finding Adrienne. She told me we were going back there this Sunday again. I talked to my buddy Nick and he said he was going to have a bbq on Saturday for us to come over and hang out. He told us to bring our swimsuits. I was excited because I knew his girl Jaime was very busty and I wanted to get a good look and I was hoping that it would take Joanne’s mind off of Adrienne.
       Saturday was here and we were getting ready for the bbq. I told Joanne about Jaime but she said she doubted anything would happen because she wanted to make sure her boobs were ready for Adrienne. It didn’t stop her from throwing on a skimpy red bikini top with a black bottom that was incredible. She threw shorts and a white t shirt on and we headed over there.
          When we arrived we walked into the backyard and I looked around. I immediate spotted Jaime. She was in a yellow polka dot bikini and even from a distance she appeared to have amazing boobs! Joanne immediately took off her t shirt. The Alpha in her taking over. Nick and Jaime came over and we all gave hugs hello. I immediately focused on Joanne and Jaime hugging. It was incredible and I wanted them to titfight tonight!!
                     …… to be continued