News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

AI DONE RIGHT

• 12 Replies

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
AI DONE RIGHT
« on: August 08, 2024, 04:41:20 PM »

Hello everyone,

As some of you know and many of you can see, I've been a part of this community for quite a loooong time. My journey began as a young one lurking the internet, indulging in a new guilty pleasure. It kicked off in 2015 with my first digital artwork, and a lot has changed since then.

Over these 11 years, I've met incredible people, experienced highs and lows, completed amazing and unique commissions, and even faced challenges like being banned on DeviantArt and threatened.

In 2022, the landscape of digital art changed dramatically. The influx of AI-generated art made it difficult for my hard work to stand out. I tried to adapt by also creating AI art, but it never felt right to me. I crave control over my creations, and simple AI just doesn't allow that.

It was disheartening to see my meticulously crafted 3D art overshadowed by quick, AI-generated pieces. Creating a single image of detailed 3D art can take me up to a whole day, whereas AI art takes mere minutes. The Zeitgeist changed. Amazing long-time artists got sick of it and some even stopped creating all together, which further dampened my enthusiasm.

Despite these challenges, I’ve decided to not throw in the towel just yet!. I’m excited to announce that I’m reviving my artwork with a new approach!
I'll be combining my OG 3D skills with AI to create art that retains my desired control and level of detail and still gets the glamour and gloss of Ai.

I’m eager to share this new style with you all and might even start a series explaining my process if people want to get into it also!

Additionally, I want to let you know that I’ve heavily invested in upgrading my tools, including a high-end graphics card capable of outdoing NASA's. I am now fully open to commissions and ready to take on new projects. So feel free to hit me up here or on DeviantArt if you want anything made.

Thank you for reading my rant (& shameless plug) . I look forward to creating more art and engaging with our fantastic creative community once again. Here’s a new piece to mark my return—hope you enjoy it!
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: AI DONE RIGHT
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 02:48:56 AM »
Just offering encouragement to hang in there. It seems you are on to a innovation within your art form so don't give up on it and thanks for your efforts.

Offline Caramel Momma

• Fiesty Jaguar mom
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 03:08:38 AM »
Good luck!

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
chaos of battle is just a heartbeat away.
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 08:35:30 PM »
The moment is electric, as the sensation of soft flesh pressing against soft flesh.
Their two tense bodies press together, locked in a breathless standstill.

Each girl feels the other’s heartbeat through soft, yielding tit flesh—both hesitant, both hungry for the fight to begin.

This is the last calm before the storm, blurred lines between fantasy and reality where fantasy teeters on the edge of reality, and the chaos of battle is just a heartbeat away.

Offline Doc Holliday

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2024, 10:11:21 PM »
These are absolutely incredible! Probably the best AI art that I have seen on here.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 11:04:17 PM »
Incredible! I've been waiting for this day! Your results are truly next gen and you should be very proud of what you've managed to achieve.

I would love to hear details about your process. Are you still generating 3D models, but then augmenting the final image with AI? If so, what tools are you using?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 11:05:54 PM by Abacust »

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2024, 04:46:45 PM »
Good to have you back!!! loved all your work

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2024, 10:20:59 PM »
Incredible! I've been waiting for this day! Your results are truly next gen and you should be very proud of what you've managed to achieve.

I would love to hear details about your process. Are you still generating 3D models, but then augmenting the final image with AI? If so, what tools are you using?

Thank you so much, Abacust (and all other sweet supportive commenters)! Your comment(s) put a big smile on my face and truly made my day :-* I’m thrilled that you appreciate the work—I’ve been working hard to push the boundaries and hearing that it’s resonating means the world to me.

As for the process, get ready for some geeky details! I start by using Daz3D to create a scene, just like in the "good old days." Then, I use AI (specifically, Stable Diffusion through the SD Forged UI) running locally on my computer to take that 3D render and enhance it with a touch of AI magic. The AI uses the render as an anchoring point, allowing me to blend realism and artistic flair in a way that feels just right.

If you're interested, I’d be happy to dive deeper into the workflow or even help you replicate these results if you’ve got a decent PC setup. I’m all about sharing knowledge within our amazing community—more artists means more creativity, and I’m totally against that scarcity mindset. Let’s keep pushing each other to new heights!

Thanks again for your support, and feel free to reach out if you want to chat more about the process!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 10:22:06 PM by CatfightsbySarah »

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2024, 02:16:32 PM »
Her voice drips with challenge: “Are you just going to sit there?”
His gaze hardens, fists flexing as the words sink in.

On the edge of chaos, tension buzzes in the air, the line between calm and an explosive couple vs. couple brawl growing razor-thin.

He turns to her, a fire igniting in his eyes, and asks,

“Are we going to take that?”

One spark, one move, and it all kicks off.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2024, 04:06:03 PM »
So you have any trouble with nudity filters? Is there a cloud model that doesn't have filters that would allow you to continue using your workflow? How long does the AI portion of your workflow take for a single image? What hardware are you using?

I have... Questions

Edit: I just realized that NSFW art generation has jumped in the past few months, nice! Lots of good free options now, but we need to find a good image to image option so everyone can do this. Who's with me!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2024, 05:20:17 PM by Abacust »

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2024, 05:34:02 AM »
As one of the many people dabbling with AI I apologize and I would encourage the real artists to keep working at it.  AI allows people with me with no identifiable skill to bring our imagination to life, but there are a lot of constraints and gotcha's.  Extra limbs, weird faces, constraints on models, lots of processing, limits on clothing, etc.  I can create an image, but I really can't create a story.  I will say that as I am scrolling over DA, I kind of skip most of the obviously AI generated artwork.  That is probably just me, but it is the way I scroll.  Most of the AI stuff is pretty but passionless.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2024, 07:59:29 PM »
The struggle is nearly over, but the emotions are far from it.

A tight rear choke hold, her grip yielding as exhaustion hits. Beneath them, the soft sheets offer a cruel contrast to the harsh reality of their battle.

Tears stream down both their faces—pain, exhaustion and raw emotion blending into one.

Offline Abacust

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2024, 04:34:01 PM »
Incredible.

We want to know more about your process if you're still interested in sharing.