News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Grlwrestler Joanne VS Marinechick Anna APartment sexfight from polls

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I was not being told everything, as I had been contacted by both Anna, and Joanne to witness a fight.

Usually either lady, more than willing to be more than happy to give me the details on the fight, and what to expect. Yet this time, almost as if they had decided this together. The two sexy ladies had given me brief details, and had left it at that.

I could have said no, maybe that I could not make it that night. Yet when a guy had two women, as lovely, and hot as Anna, and Joanne ask for a favor, it was very difficult to say no.
I was not even expected to pick either lady up, as we all were to meet at a studio apartment, set up for private catfights.
I had been able to use it before, for some ladies to settle disputes or get into it with each other. One main part of the floor, had gym mats laid out on it, for the ladies to have open room to tear into each other.
Joanne had contacted me last, saying the place had been set up as needed, and she would soon see me there.

I got to arrive first, and my suspicions rose, as I could see pillows, and some soft blankets laid over the cool surface of the mats.
I figured I definately could rule out any kind of messy mud or oil wrestling between them.
I was almost certain the two were not going to have a pillow fight. Yet at the same time had to admit, it could be very sexy, if both wore lingerie.
Before I had time to ponder it more Joanne arrived.
Joanne was blonde, very beautiful, and wearing a robe, over what ever she was wearing if anything.
"Hi Storm, thanks for being witness for us." "I need to teach Anna a lesson." Joanne says, giving me a light kiss, and a hug.
I smiled hugging her back, as I looked into her brown eyes, trying to keep my mind from hoping she had nothing on under the robe, but her sexy body.
Trying to behave, yet knowing Joanne had a beautiful, natural body that was enjoyable to see anytime.
Joanne smiling, as again her eyes were letting me know, the ladies had not told me everything.

Then Anna arrived. Anna was very attractive, full figured, and wearing a robe like Joanne.
Like Joanne the brunette beauty was smiling at some secret they shared, that I still had to find out.
"Thanks Storm you won't regret this." "Will he slut?" Anna tells me, directing her last remark at Joanne.

"You will be moaning my name whore, before we are done." Joanne replies back, as for some reason, this does not seem to be the usual trash talking before a fight.
"I will make you scream my name, as you lose the fight, blonde bitch." Anna informs her, as they both grab one of my arms, and walk with me to the covered mats.
"Storm will you do the honors?" Joanne asks, as she motions to the single tie, at the front of her robe.

I again try to behave and stop the mental image of Joanne naked beneath it, from beginning to start getting me bothered.
Yet as quickly as I do, Anna's robe drops in my mind, to have the buxom brunette naked.
I pull the tie, and soon the robe falls to the floor, and Joanne stands in a very revealing, and skimpy hot pink bikini.
The top, barely covering any of the smooth skinned, and gently heaving tits.
Her sex covered, yet very little of her nice ass, as she turns once to give both me and Anna a good look, at her pleasing figure.
"Me next." Anna says, as I turn as Joanne watches, to undo the tie of Anna's robe.
It falls away, and the brunette stands in a bikini as well. Her large firm breasts straining against the top, and her bottoms not covering much either.
It would only take a few yanks and pulls, to have both sexy ladies as naked as I had imagined.
"Bring it bitch." Anna says, as Joanne smiles, and replies "Marinechik's new orders get wet, and give in to the sexier woman."
I step back, as they move closer together.
Joanne's hand quickly undoing the tie, as Anna's large firm breasts fall free.
Anna's nipples distending, as Joanne begins to caress them, as they begin to stand very close together. A few tentative kisses being given back and forth. As Anna undoes, and drops Joanne's bottoms, before her hand moves to begin rubbing, and massaging Joanne's mounds, and moistening clit.
Joanne's top falls away, as her own pert breasts spring free, to heave and begin to press against Anna's own large breasts.

Kisses, and caresses growing more heated, and intense, as Anna's bottoms fall away, and now both fully naked, begin to descend together onto the bedding placed on the mats.
Joanne is kissing, and sucking on the hard nippled tits of Anna, as the buxom brunette begins to finger Joanne's now moist clit.
Joanne moaning, as her lips are spread, as Anna strokes, and fingers her. Joanne's hand gliding along Anna's silky thigh, to her own aroused pussy.
The two roll, legs and arms entwining, as the kisses become more wet, and passionate.
Breasts rubbing together, as hands and lips pleasure one another.
"Give in Anna, you know I am the better sexfighter." Joanne says, as she fondles Anna's right breast, while Anna licks, then sucks on Joanne's engorged left nipple.
"Call my name as you climax Joanne, you know you won't be able to resist." Anna replies, as I watch, and try to fight against how erotic, and arousing this was, watching both naked beauties writhe together, wishing they would roll over me, pulling me into the coupling.

Joanne's buttocks clenching, and unclenching, as she ends up laying with Anna on top of her. Joanne groping, caressing, and doing her best to pleasure Anna's pendulous breasts, hanging hard nippled, and over her, as Anna grinds her now sopping clit, against Joanne's wet aroused pussy.
"Oh Joanne you want to give in, it is going to feel so good when you do." Anna says softly, as her voice reveals her own arousal, and desire for release soon.
Joanne manages to twine her legs around Anna's, and using part wrestling move, and part desperation. Joanne manages to arch, shift, and roll Anna.

Now I am watching Joanne's naked backside, as she lays on top of Anna.
The sensuous pair, hips moving together, as now it is Joanne's pert tits being sucked on, licked and kissed, as they heave over Anna's face.
Hands roaming each others soft skinned, naked bodies, as Joanne lowers herself, to rub her nude body, full frontally against Anna.
"Anna, I know you want to scream my name, just give in, your orgasm is going to be so good honey." Joanne says, between gasps and moans.
Anna breathing faster, gasps and moans coming from her sexy body, as it writhes naked beneath Joanne.

Joanne tries to bring her hand between them, to finger Anna, even as they grind together.
As she does, Anna manages to buck her body, and send Joanne sliding off.
As Joanne tries to keep her balance, a light sheen of sweat starting to glisten on both ladies, as they fight to finish the other, before they gave in themselves.
Breasts heaving, pussies wet, and ready. Arms and legs roaming each others tender flesh, as Anna manages to roll Joanne onto her back again, and begin to slide her own body onto her.
Joanne begins to try and arch her body again. Anna taking the opportunity, to nip Joanne's distended right nipple, with her teeth, before taking the proudly thrust tit into her mouth, and sucking on it, even as her hand presses to Joanne's moist clit, and Anna begins to finger her rapidly now.
Joanne's breast slides from Anna's mouth, as Joanne feels the wet, warm saliva on her tit. Her head arching back, as she can hold on no longer.
"MMMMMMM ANNAAAAA!!!!" Joanne cries out the victors name, as Joanne begins to sag onto the mats, as she begins to fully enjoy the orgasm Anna has brought on for her.
Joanne relaxing, and moaning, as waves of sexual release race through her nubile body, as a very hot and bothered Anna grabs me, and pulls me down to the floor.
"Joanne is out of it, now for you to take care of your extra duty." Anna says, as her lips find mine, as her hands pull at my clothing.

I had gotten very aroused watching the two naked beauties go at it, in the sexfight.
Now a beautiful, and naked Anna was wanting to finish as well. Joanne climaxed, and laying content, gently caressing her own sexy naked body. As now Anna gave me more than a reason, I would not regret letting them talk me into this.
I also realized that Joanne as well maybe had planned to use me this way, if Anna had climaxed first.
I did not even mind when Anna moaned Joanne's name before mine, as she finally got to cry out, and enjoy her own orgasm, as she shared herself with me, helping us both to finish at the end of the fight, with everyone satisfied.

Joanne had lost the sexfight with Anna. Yet as I lay with Anna in my arms, we both welcomed Joanne as the naked blonde pressed against us.
I did not know what started the need for the fight.
I was going to be more than willing to treat them both to a late dinner if they wanted. Maybe after they put on more than robes and bikinis. Still take out might work out very nicely as well.
Yet for now I had a Beautiful naked blonde Joanne, and a gorgeous naked Anna by my side. Two very stunning ladies, warm and satisfied.
Anna maybe had gained a victory, yet the warm glow, and the way we felt laying together after the fight was done. It was very hard to say, that any of us had done anything but win, as we began the night climaxed, pleasured, and with company we enjoyed being with.  Tonight proving in more ways than one.

The end..   

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: Grlwrestler Joanne VS Marinechick Anna APartment sexfight from polls
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »
Oh Gosh!!! How rude!!!

Well... if you hang around with sluts like that, what would you expect? ;) hehe!

Thanks for the story Storm! I enjoyed the naughty frolics!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Grlwrestler Joanne VS Marinechick Anna APartment sexfight from polls
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 02:30:47 AM »
Gemma ..... 

Thank you and glad you enjoyed it. Had to admit I was nervous writing this one, as I know you ladies have style, and moves you only let us guys know of, when it serves your purpose. Usually making us VERY happy when you do.

So to write a sexfight story, I could only hope I got it good enough for you ladies to enjoy. With out having you sitting back and saying, nope, uh uh.. not that way...

Gemma as one of my fave ladies anywhere... and definate nice buddy to have. Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
To Joanne and Anna as well of course.
GEMMA and CATFIGHT LADIES ROCK !!!

Storm