News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beatrice Goffin Vs Asian Conn Champ

• 12 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Beatrice Goffin Vs Asian Conn Champ
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:41:15 PM »
   I have a old VHS tape of Beatrice Goffin Vs Asian Conn Champ. Does anyone have any info on the girl Beatrice was fighting? Has anyone else seen the match? I was suprised the Asian conn girl did so good, I thought Beatrice would have killed her, ended up being a close fight.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

• God Member
Re: Beatrice Goffin Vs Asian Conn Champ
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 07:35:26 PM »
   Traded for it many years ago... She also fights a black girl on the same tape from around the same time...

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 08:03:01 AM »
The asian girl was Cora Combat, from Manila, Philippines, IIRC.  If Mike is around on this forum, he will have the correct info.  Cora was really a hot gal, great hooters.  She was the unusual girl we all dream of, the one who actually traveled the globe fighting here and there, like the famous Swedish Tina.  Cora was less successful.  The only other international fight I know of with her took place in Philadelphia, where she was defeated by a brunette in a real match.  Crystal sells this fight in the video "Gossip" in their "Classic Movies" list. 

Where's Cora when we need her?

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 06:45:43 AM »
The asian girl was Cora Combat, from Manila, Philippines, IIRC.  If Mike is around on this forum, he will have the correct info.  Cora was really a hot gal, great hooters.  She was the unusual girl we all dream of, the one who actually traveled the globe fighting here and there, like the famous Swedish Tina.  Cora was less successful.  The only other international fight I know of with her took place in Philadelphia, where she was defeated by a brunette in a real match.  Crystal sells this fight in the video "Gossip" in their "Classic Movies" list. 

Where's Cora when we need her?

Anyone have the Classic Movies crystal Gossip video from trade of able to find it online for sale?

Online Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2024, 06:02:06 PM »
Intersting, never heard of nor seen this match. There muste be so many Goffin matches that have disappeared.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 12:40:59 PM »
The whole Goffin story was an interesting thing ; she had a bunch of matches which were supposed to be 'real' and she never lost. Then it come out that a lot were scripted which I remember disappointed many fans . I remember too that what put an end to her wrestling was she doing all of this wrestling against her countries legalities regarding women wrestling and got into some real trouble over it. She then completely disappeared from the scene. Though not the best looking of the women wrestlers of that time, there was something about her that attracted many female wrestling fans to watch her matches and developed a big following.

Anyone know the true story ?   I also heard was Goffn was who introduced and trained the infamous 'Nadege' who became a fantastic wrestler and sex fighter and wrestled for APL and VSL for a long time.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2024, 06:31:11 PM »
The whole Goffin story was an interesting thing ; she had a bunch of matches which were supposed to be 'real' and she never lost. Then it come out that a lot were scripted which I remember disappointed many fans . I remember too that what put an end to her wrestling was she doing all of this wrestling against her countries legalities regarding women wrestling and got into some real trouble over it. She then completely disappeared from the scene. Though not the best looking of the women wrestlers of that time, there was something about her that attracted many female wrestling fans to watch her matches and developed a big following.

Anyone know the true story ?   I also heard was Goffn was who introduced and trained the infamous 'Nadege' who became a fantastic wrestler and sex fighter and wrestled for APL and VSL for a long time.

She trained a lot of girls, Nadege, Anne Hurricane and Zambia.  Her legal issues started when Anne and Zambia start dating Muslim guys that blackmailed Beatrice asking for money to not report her for booking Anne and Zambia as underage session wrestlers as her husband taught gym class at the local high school, Beatrice posted that it was BS as Anne and Zambia didn't start mixed wrestling until after graduated school. Nadege never turned on Beatrice so think it was all about the money and if true Nadege would have also gone to the cops when it all came out in the press.  It is questionable he would book his former students and he did lose his job and Beatrice life was ruined. 

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2024, 06:35:12 PM »

She trained a lot of girls, Nadege, Anne Hurricane and Zambia.  Her legal issues started when Anne and Zambia start dating Muslim guys that blackmailed Beatrice asking for money to not report her for booking Anne and Zambia as underage session wrestlers as her husband taught gym class at the local high school, Beatrice posted that it was BS as Anne and Zambia didn't start mixed wrestling until after graduated school. Nadege never turned on Beatrice so think it was all about the money and if true Nadege would have also gone to the cops when it all came out in the press.  It is questionable he would book his former students and he did lose his job and Beatrice life was ruined.

Also heard they were going to go after other producers they worked for as DWW posted that Anne and Zambia wanted to sue them but didn't go anywhere as DWW saved copies of the ID's Anne and Zambia gave before the start the live event to prove they were not underage! Smart of DWW to save all that info.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2024, 06:40:26 PM by LQQKING4CATFIGHTER »

Online Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 09:39:07 PM »
I remember Zambia had a match against a blonde Russian - Valentina?

Harsh, tough fight. It seemed clear that Valentina wanted to hurt Zambia - and succeeded with a brutal scissors.

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2024, 04:14:24 PM »

Harsh, tough fight. It seemed clear that Valentina wanted to hurt Zambia - and succeeded with a brutal scissors.

That catfight match was requested by the girls after they had a earlier heated live event match that ended with both girls almost getting into an all-out real fight after the wrestling match.  I'd have to go back and watch again but think Zambia was throwing punches at the end of their wrestling match.

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2024, 12:53:16 PM »

That catfight match was requested by the girls after they had a earlier heated live event match that ended with both girls almost getting into an all-out real fight after the wrestling match.  I'd have to go back and watch again but think Zambia was throwing punches at the end of their wrestling match.

Who was the producer and is it still available ?

Offline DWW

• God Member
    • DWW
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2024, 10:27:43 PM »
Who was the producer and is it still available ?

This fight took place during our 2005 Summer Event:
https://www.dww.at/catfight/video/dww-386-04-the-mummy-returns-catfight-valentina-vs-zambia/

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2024, 04:00:00 PM »
I heard  Beatrice Goffin came to the United States 3 times… I wish she would have wrestled Helen Von Mott…
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling