News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Looking for an old-school catfight video

• 0 Replies

Offline Abacust

Looking for an old-school catfight video
« on: July 18, 2024, 10:11:29 AM »
My apologies if I don't have a lot to go on. I believe I saw this one on spankbang.com. It's quite an old fight, shot in a living room, possibly in the 80s/90s. It was long too and both girls were pretty into it although one definitely eventually started getting dominated after a while. What really stuck out to me was this moment when the dominating girl (probably black/dark hair) had pulled off the other's underwear and reached back and gently brushed her fingertips through her pubic hair, like a gentle scratch (as she was pinned under her). The attitude of the fight was fairly serious so this act wasn't sensual and felt more like a warning if she didn't give up. They definitely fought in clothes most of the time, bra and underwear at least for a while.

The video quality was pretty much what you'd expect from the 80s or so. I imagine it's still on spankbang somewhere but I can't find it. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 10:16:54 AM by Abacust »