News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Wife's Nightmare Mixed Wrestling Mismatch

• 12 Replies

Offline Bob35

My Wife's Nightmare Mixed Wrestling Mismatch
« on: December 09, 2022, 09:05:57 PM »
This is the 3rd story in a series I've been writing about my wife's journey being roped into matches as a jobber to be brutalized and broken. I have really been liking this one so I figured I would post it next. PM me if you're interested in the middle story.

(This is a fictional story and I do not condone violence of any kind in real life)

Wifey vs The Chode

I still can’t believe how lucky I am that my gorgeous wife agreed to go on this wrestling destruction journey for my benefit. So far in her 2 “matches” she got absolutely wrecked and tortured to tears by the mammoth woman Sugar & her cronies, and then ambushed in our remote cabin by the man named CJ who humiliated and used her like a fuck doll in impossibly cruel ways, while nearly breaking her spirit entirely.

Luckily for me, she still has 4 matches on her contract. I don’t know how she still has it in her, but she definitely has taken a hit to her confidence after CJ’s horrific abuse. They mercifully gave her a month off to recover from that beating, so I could barely contain my excitement when a letter arrived with the date & time of her next match….along with her required outfit.

After Sugar tortured wifey’s feet in her first match as a punishment for stepping into the ring barefoot & in slutty attire, my wife bought herself a pair of wrestling boots and some modest tights for her next in ring match.

She had been looking forward to dressing like a fighter for once, so when she pulled the tiny g-string micro thong & silk camisole out of the box that arrived, she was NOT happy. “What the fuck babe? They’re making me fight in this?!” she angrily asks me. I shrug. The letter clearly states she is contractually obliged to wear this outfit, and nothing else. “Maybe your opponent has to wear something like this too, and it’s a sexy fight” I say to her. She glares at me, knowing full well that this probably isn’t the case. “You’re lucky I love you. They better not be setting me up to get humiliated and tortured again”. I shrug, hiding my excitement. What is there to say to her? Of course they are.

I stand in the tunnel as my wife steps out of the changing room; the sight of her gives me an instant boner, especially knowing what awaits her.

The light blue silk camisole barely reaches her stomach, with spaghetti straps that are barely there, criss-crossing her back, leaving so much skin exposed. The tiny black g-string is basically floss; a tiny patch of satin covering her pussy, and then just a string around her hips and up her butt crack. Her feet are bare, with white toenail polish to match her fingernails, and her long brown hair is in a high tight ponytail. Pink lipstick. Dark mascara. She looks fucking incredible, and I tell her as much. She huffs, but gives me a small smile. “I look like a fucking stripper! You better enjoy this babe, because this is ridiculous. I can’t believe they made me wear this." I give her a playful smack on her fully exposed ass. “Of course hun. Go get em.”

My wife puts on her game face and swaggers out to the ring, the crowd of over 100 erupts in jeers & catcalls at her over her outfit.

I’m already loving this little humiliation, as she sexily steps through the ring ropes on her tiptoes and stands in the corner, arms on the ropes, waiting for her opponent.

I watch wifey’s eyes go wide with confusion and terror as the crowd erupts and her opponent swaggers into the ring. A monster of a man, 6’1, at least 260 pounds of muscle, wearing shorts, huge knee-high black combat boots, a leather vest, and fingerless gloves. The scariest part about him though is his eyes. They’re like a shark’s; dead, emotionless, staring straight through my sexy and overmatched wife like she’s not even there. They tell me his name is simply “The Chode”. He’s allegedly one of the most brutal heels in the organization. Wifey is only 5’7’’, 140 pounds after all, and not muscular. Mostly curvy. I almost feel bad for her. Almost.

Wifey is shouting at the ref, and at me. I can’t fully hear her over the roar of the crowd, but she’s yelling something about being forced to fight in this outfit against a man, and wanting to not be barefoot. We both shrug at her. She glares but turns toward her opponent as the bell rings, ready to fight.

Wifey charges at The Chode, her bare feet slapping the mat. Chode is casually walking towards her, with a frightening lack of urgency.

Wifey attacks him with a barrage of punches, but he barely seems to feel them. He just stares at her for a moment while she punches his chest, stomach…. Suddenly he grabs her by the ponytail, and wifey SQUEALS as he yanks her head back, arching her neck. Wifey’s hands scramble to break his grip, but he lifts a booted foot and SLAMS his heel down on my wife’s pedicured toes.

“FUUUUUUCCCKCKKKKK AHHHHHHHH!!” my wife screams as she falls to the mat, but gets stuck on her knees with the Chode still gripping her ponytail. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! “Ahhhhhhhhhhghhhhh!!!””

The Chode hangs onto the ponytail and starts viciously slapping my wife’s beautiful face. His slaps are HARD! His handprint is already on her cheek, and tears are already in her eyes. These slaps are insane, echoing even with the loud spectators. He still has an expressionless face.

Suddenly, he scoops up my wife, and lifts her over his head! She is struggling and smacking ineffectually at his head, when he SLAMS her down across his knee in a horrific OTK backbreaker! A wail of agony rips from my poor wife’s throat as he bends her into a U shape over his knee, her toes pointed at the floor, her arms flailing desperately. “NOOOOO AAIIIIIOOWWWWWW UGHGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” He keeps bending her harder and harder, veins standing out in his arms as he seemingly tries to snap the poor woman’s spine. My wife’s screams sound like a mix of pain and frustration, unable to pry her way out.

Suddenly, he stands, lifts her up, and CRACKS my wife down across his knee again! She SHRIEKS as her already bruised back connects with his knee again, and he resumes attempting to fold her in half.

“AAAHHHGHHHHHHGHHGHHHGHGHHGHHHHH NOOOO AAAIII!!!” He does this four more times, to my utter astonishment. Her screams are growing hoarse and tears are running down her face.

The crowd is baying for blood, loving this monster’s brutalization of my wife.

Shoving her off his knee and onto the floor, the Chode looms over wifey who is rolling around clutching at her back and sobbing.

Pinning her arms above her head, The Chode plops his ass down right on my wife’s face, in a spectacular stink face! The crowd laughs as my wife flails her hands and feet helplessly and screams muffled protests into his crotch. “MMMFDFFPPFFFMTHRFCKR!!”

The Chode slowly runs his hand down my wife’s silk tank top, down her bare belly, stopping at her barely covered crotch. He slowly turns his massive fingers into a vise grip, gripping her pussy with iron fingers, her tiny satin thong offering ZERO protection.

My wife’s struggles become FRANTIC, bucking her hips and stamping her feet,desperate to escape this merciless pussy claw. She SCREAMS her torment into his speedo, her tears wetting the fabric.

I’m rock hard watching this. She has no way to escape as this beast continues to rip at her vulnerable lips. I love how much the organization continues to ratchet up the pain, just as they told us they would. I still wonder if she believed them or not, but she certainly seems to regret it now. Her pathetic cries of protest mean nothing to this heel. His other hand finds a nipple through her silk top and PINCHES it. OUCH!

My wife’s thrashing reduces to quivering and convulsing as she sobs into his crotch while he continues his relentless stink face and torture of her nipples and pussy.

After what seems like an eternity, he gets up. My wife immediately curls into the fetal position, one hand between her legs and one on her chest, hysterically sobbing as the cruel crowd laughs at and taunts her, egging the Chode to more destruction.

The Chode leans down over wifey who is still in the fetal position, slowly licks his hand, and brings it down on my wife’s mostly bare back with a RESOUNDING SMACKKKKK! My jaw drops. He put his full weight into that!

The shriek that tears from my wife’s throat actually drowns out the crowd momentarily, and they are stunned into silence as my wife curls into a tighter ball, blubbering hysterically, her sobs briefly the only sound in the room. SMACCCCKKKKKK!! The Chode smacks her on the back again, a clear handprint appearing on her pale skin. More screams, but wifey still doesn’t move from the fetal position. The crowd is roaring again. They can’t get enough and neither can I.

The beastly heel grabs my wife’s legs and roughly flips her over onto her back. Spreading her legs wide apart, he stares at her for a moment. Her eyes widen as she realizes what he’s about to do. “NO NO WAIT PLEASE DON’T! PLEASE I SUBMIT I SUBMIT!!” Shaking her head and squeezing her eyes shut, wifey knows what’s coming next. “AHHHHHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!””

My wife’s screams are loud and pitiful as The Chode stomps his combat boot right on her pussy, over, and over, and over. At least 10 times putting his full force into those stomps. My wife is shaking, convulsing on the mat, desperately trying to escape his grip on her ankles. On the 10th pussy stomp, he drops her legs, and wifey rolls on her side, shaking and resuming the fetal position, hugging her knees and whimpering “I submit, I submit”, over and over.

This heel still has his unsettling blank stare as he wrenches the crying woman to her feet by her ponytail. Grabbing my wife by the throat with both hands, the Chode lifts and TOSSES her across the ring, where she lands hard on her back, arching with another tearful scream of pain, writhing around and curling her toes in agony.

The Chode follows after her, and proceeds to put my poor wife through the absolute wringer.

A boston crab folds her agonizingly in half while her dainty toes touch the back of her head, tears flowing down her cheeks as her hands slap the mat in desperation.

He traps her in a full nelson, rag dolling her around the ring as she screams in protest.

A figure-4 leg lock follows, and I and this sadistic crowd are treated to an incredible THREE FULL MINUTES of wifey’s legs being trashed by this monster’s tree trunks. “AGHHHHHH STOP PLEASE!!! PLEEEEEEEEASSEE YOU’RE GOING TO POP MY KNEE OUUUUUUTTTTTT!!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!” Her screams are equal parts agony, despair, desperation, and frustration at her own helplessness. It’s absolute music to my ears. I don’t even feel bad for her anymore! In my own heel turn from her first match, where I encouraged my wife against Sugar, I find myself shouting encouragement to the Chode to ruin her.

“Don’t let up! Keep the pressure on! Show that chick whose ring this is! Give her a ceiling hold, that’ll really target her weak points!”

The Chode releases the figure-4 and kicks my sobbing wife away from him. He stares at me with the deadpan eyes for a moment, before manhandling my wife into position for a Romero Ceiling Hold. Standing on the back of her knees and grabbing her arms, he prepares to lift. “NO NO PLEASE DONTT!!” she pleads frantically. No dice.

The Chode rocks onto his back, lifting my wife toward the ceiling with his legs pushing hers up, and his arms holding hers straight as her back is bent at an impossible angle. She WAILS in helpless misery as her shoulders, knees and back all threaten to break or pop, suspended in the air, unable to move an inch except to shake her sexy, curvy body in desperation. Her tears drip down onto the Chode’s face, and he licks them up!

This is unbelievable. The agony she must be experiencing in the hold, her sexy body on full display for this vicious crowd in her slutty outfit.. The cruelty is beyond anything I could have hoped for.

The Chode slowly starts to lower my wife down from the hold, and her screaming subsides to crying as the pressure is relieved from her limbs. Suddenly though, he ratchets her all the way back up into the hold, bending her even further, and an ear-splitting shriek tears from her throat as her ravaged body is nearly snapped in half! “AHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHHHGGGHH!! LET ME DOWWNNNNNNN!!”

The Chode drops my blubbering wife onto her face, where she lays pathetically, her body heaving with involuntary sobs. The Chode squats in front of her, lifting her head up by the ponytail and staring silently into her crying face. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The Chode resumes slapping my helpless curvy wifey in the face, hitting her a dozen times until she actually passes out!

The crowd is roaring! It’s an accepted-submission-only match after all, and while she’s begged for mercy and submitted, no submission has been accepted. The ref hands a bucket of ice water to the Chode, which he dumps all over my limp and unconscious wife. My dick is literally drilling a hole in my pants at this point. All I want to do is jump in the ring and join in the action, but I know I can’t until the Submission.

She awakens with a fresh wail, and begins crawling backwards away from the monster heel in desperation.

Offline Happyfeet

Re: My Wife's Nightmare Mixed Wrestling Mismatch
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2022, 03:18:11 AM »
Great story! Very well written

Offline Remmy

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2022, 09:08:37 PM »
I see part of the Sugar story…where are the other parts?

Offline Bob35

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 06:03:21 AM »
Thanks for the replies! Glad you guys like it! PM Me your ideas for more!!!

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 09:22:32 AM »
Hi Bob, thank you very much for sharing this!

Is there an account of your wife getting ambushed by CJ? If so, could you share it, please?

Offline Bob35

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 10:23:16 AM »
Gotta share it privately, not sure if the content is allowed lol. PM me.

Offline Bob35

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 12:06:14 AM »
Here is the continuance of the Chode's brutalization of my wife.

Her eyes are wide with fear as she scrambles backwards on her ass.

Wifey actually reaches the ropes, and struggles to her battered knees as she attempts to flee the ring. The crowd starts booing and jeering, I hear calls of “COWARD SLUT!!” and “WHAT’S WRONG TOUGH GIRL??!”

My wife doesn’t care, trying to climb through the ropes as desperate tears streak down her face. I start shouting at her to get back in the ring. This is embarrassing, and she’s breaking the contract which could have all kinds of consequences for both of us.

Luckily for everyone, except my wife, The Chode catches her just as she slides a leg through the ropes. She lets out a cry of despair as the hulking heel grabs her wet ponytail and savagely yanks her back into the ring, futilely clutching at his hand.

Staring at her with his dead eyes, the Chode pushes my wife to her knees, shoving her head and torso through the middle ropes, trapping her arms as he twists the ropes around. My wife kneels there, facing the crowd as they revel in her suffering, weeping in pain and hopelessness. Her ass looks beautiful like that, her little g-string covering nothing, her soles facing outward, vulnerable to whatever abuse the Chode decides on next.

“AHHHHHHHHGODDFUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!” screams wifey, as the Chode winds up, takes a running start and kicks her right in the pussy! His boot crunches right into her unprotected crotch, the g-string offering no protection as he winds up again and thunderously blasts her pussy with another brutal toe kick.

My wife’s screams are magical, mingling with the roars of approval from the crowd. My dick is so hard it is threatening to tear through my pants. I cheer the Chode on as he continues to kick my helpless wife in the pussy.

She’s sobbing her eyes out, twitching, hanging limply in the ropes as she repeats “I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT!!!” over and over and over. The Chode continues to simply not give a fuck.

Picking her up in his arms, the Chode marches my wife over to the turnbuckle, where he hangs her upside down, crossing her ankles to hold her in place. My wife’s barely-there silk tank top flutters over her face as she hangs upside down in the Tree of Woe, begging the Chode for mercy “Sir, PLEASE! I give up! Please let me give up! I’ll do whatever you want, just please accept my submission!!”

The Chode continues to stare blankly at my wife, slowly running his hand up and down her sexy leg as she hangs upside down, pleading. His hand slowly comes to rest on the tiny thong covering her pussy. Reaching inside her thong as she squirms and struggles, a shriek suddenly explodes from my wife’s throat, as the Chode RIPS his hand out of her thong, holding a clump of her pubic hair.

My mouth drops open in shock as the Chode continues to tear my wife’s sparse pussy hair out, and shove it into her screaming mouth.

Offline Bob35

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2024, 07:07:38 PM »
The Chode ignores my wife's pleas for mercy as he continues his savage assault on her helpless body. Reaching into her thong again, he yanks out another fistful of her pubic hair, shoving it into her wailing mouth to muffle her screams.
Tears stream down her face as she gags on her own pussy hair. Her body jerks and spasms in the tree of woe, her legs kicking futilely. The Chode grabs her flailing ankles, holding them still as he winds up and STOMPS his heavy boot right into her exposed crotch.

"MMMPPHHGGGG!!" My wife's agonized shriek is barely audible through the clump of pubes stuffed in her mouth. The Chode continues stomping her vulnerable pussy over and over, the tiny g-string offering no protection whatsoever from his cruel boots.
After a dozen brutal crotch stomps that leave my wife a quivering, upside down mess, the Chode finally relents. He pulls my sobbing wife out of the corner, her legs wobbling as she tries to stand. The Chode grabs her and whips her hard into the opposite corner.

WHAM! My wife's barely covered body slams into the turnbuckle and she slumps down to the mat in a heap, spitting out her own pubic hair. The Chode is already charging across the ring towards her prone form.

Grabbing a fistful of her hair, the Chode drags my broken wife to her feet. She can barely stand, legs wobbling unsteadily. He shoves her into the corner and charges at her, crushing her body against the turnbuckle with a devastating clothesline across her chest. "UGGGHHHH!!!" she grunts breathlessly as the wind is knocked out of her. He grabs the spaghetti straps of her camisole and uses them to whip her back-first into the opposite corner. She staggers out on rubbery legs and he scoops her up, hoisting her high overhead.

With a roar, the Chode power bombs my defenseless wife into the mat with a sickening thud. She bounces and flops like a ragdoll, completely out of it. He could easily pin her now, but instead he mounts her prone body, straddling her hips. Pinning her wrists beside her head, he grinds his crotch lewdly against hers as the crowd hoots and hollers.
"How's that feel, bitch?" he growls, the first words he's spoken. "This what you wanted when you signed up in your slutty little outfit? To get dominated and wrecked by a real man?"

My wife can only whimper in response, tears leaking from her eyes. The Chode releases one of her wrists and gropes her breast roughly through her top. She weakly tries to push his hand away but he easily overpowers her. His other hand slides down and pushes her thong aside. My wife's eyes fly open in panic as he penetrates her with his thick fingers.

"No! Stop! Please!" she begs, squirming helplessly beneath him as he finger-fucks her right there in the middle of the ring. The crowd is going wild, yelling at him to make her cum in front of everyone. I can tell she hates this so much and that she isn’t aroused by this AT ALL.

I feel a pang of guilt watching my wife get publicly violated like this...but I'm also incredibly turned on. My cock is rock hard in my pants. I know she'll forgive me later. This is what she signed up for, after all. I hope he’s not finished torturing her…

The Chode continues to roughly finger my wife's dry pussy as she squirms and sobs beneath him, begging for mercy that will not come. "Please, no more! I can't take anymore! I submit, I submit!" she wails, slapping weakly at his muscular arm.

Ignoring her pleas, the Chode suddenly rips her flimsy thong completely off with a loud RIP, leaving her lower half totally bare. My wife shrieks in humiliation as he holds up the tattered remains of her g-string to the cheering crowd.

"Looks like this slutty wrestler wants to give everyone a better view!" the announcer cruelly taunts, as the Chode tosses the ruined g-string aside. He roughly flips my crying wife onto her stomach and delivers a series of brutally hard spanks to her jiggling bare ass. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"OWWWW! STOPPP! PLEEEEASE!" she howls, legs kicking futilely as the Chode reddens her ass.

After a dozen punishing swats, he hauls her to her feet by her hair. My wife stumbles dizzily, hands moving to cover her exposed pussy from the leering crowd. The Chode spins her to face him and slaps her hands away.
"Arms up, now!" he barks. Blubbering, my wife reluctantly obeys, raising her shaky arms over her head in a position of submission. Quick as a snake, the Chode grabs the bottom of her silk camisole and yanks it up and off in one motion.

"NOOOOO!!!" she wails as her tits bounce free, nipples hardening in the cool air. Now she is completely naked except for her ponytail. The Chode twirls her stripped top overhead with a wicked grin as the crowd goes berserk at the sight of her total nudity. Catcalls and lewd comments fill the arena:

"Work those titties, baby!"
"Spread that pussy for us!"
"Beg him to fuck you, you cocktease slut!"

Mortified, my wife tries to cover herself with her arms but the Chode slaps them away again. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he parades her around the ring, forcing her to display her nude body to the crowd from every angle. Tears of utter shame pour down her face as hundreds of eyes drink in her exposed tits, ass and pussy.

My own arousal reaches a fever pitch watching my wife's complete degradation. I can't believe how hard I am or how much this is turning me on to watch. She looks so vulnerable and delicate next to the hulking Chode.
After making a full circle of the ring with his naked captive, the Chode flings her into the ropes by her hair. As she bounces back, he catches her and lifts her high into the air in an impressive military press, her bare body fully extended over his head. She flails helplessly, legs kicking, breasts jiggling enticingly as she shrieks in fear and vertigo. The crowd roars its approval at the dominant display.

Suddenly, the Chode drops to one knee, slamming my wife's back across his other knee in a devastating backbreaker. "AGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Her agonized scream echoes through the arena as he viciously grinds her spine against his solid thigh. Bending her further and further backwards, it looks like he's trying to snap her in half.

After long, excruciating seconds, he releases the hold, dumping my sobbing wife to the canvas where she writhes in pain, clutching her lower back. But there is no respite as the Chode grabs her ankles and drags her to the center of the ring.

Spreading her legs wide apart, he delivers a brutal soccer kick directly to her unprotected pussy. "NOOOOOOOOO!!! OWIE OWWWWWW!!!" she wails, hands flying to her throbbing crotch. The Chode kicks her hands away and stomps her pussy again, and again. Each cruel blow produces a sobbing, breathless shriek from my wife as she frantically tries to close her legs or roll away.
After six pussy stomps, he finally relents, leaving my wife curled into a fetal ball, crying hysterically as she clutches her brutalized womanhood. Her chest and face are splotchy and red from the strain of her screams. Mucus runs from her nose. She looks utterly pitiful.

"This is boring," the Chode suddenly announces in a bored tone. He reaches down and seizes a fistful of my wife's hair, wrenching her tearful face up. "I thought you'd put up more of a fight, but you're just a weak, pathetic fuckhole. Just a set of holes to be used. You're not even worth finishing off."
The crowd is going insane as my cock threatens to bust out of my pants. She’s completely finished and he hasn’t even accepted her submission…

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 07:21:49 PM »
Welcome back Bob, welcome back to your wife! Thank you so much for continuing this story!

Although it's not such a pleasant experience for your wife. I am super curious how this continues, what else is in store for her.

Offline Bob35

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2024, 07:26:31 PM »
Thanks! Next part is already written and I plan to post it soon. It is not going to be pleasant for her. It gets pretty horrific from here.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2024, 07:30:03 PM »
It is not going to be pleasant for her. It gets pretty horrific from here.

That's her fate in this story! Thank you for the teaser!

Offline Bob35

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2024, 07:54:02 PM »
The Chode drags my weeping wife up by her hair and throws her face-down over the second rope, kneeling, her bare ass pointed vulnerably at the center of the ring. Dazed, she can only dangle there limply, crying, as he rummages under the ring for something.

"Since you're just a worthless set of fuckholes, I'm going to treat you like one," he announces coldly as he emerges holding a thick wooden handle. My eyes widen as I realize it's a plunger. The crowd explodes in gleeful anticipation.

"Fuck her ass!" someone yells crudely. "Wreck that prissy slut's shithole!" shouts another.

Brandishing the plunger, the Chode roughly kicks my wife's legs apart, fully exposing her most private area to everyone. She is so exhausted and defeated, she can only whimper and plead hoarsely as he lines up the plunger with her puckered asshole.

"No, wait! Not there! Please!" she begs weakly, trying in vain to clench her cheeks.
"Nooo, please..." she sobs again, barely audible. "I've submitted! I'll do anything you want... Just please stop..."

WHACK! The Chode brutally smacks the plunger against her ass, leaving a red welt. "Shut up, bitch! Holes don't talk!" WHACK! WHACK! More beautiful screams rip from her throat.
The Chode laughs, a cruel, grating sound. "You should've thought more before agreeing to this match, cxnt. You're nothing but a piece of fuckmeat to be used however I want now."

After "tenderizing" her ass, he aims again and begins pushing the handle against her resistant sphincter. My wife lets out a guttural groan as the thick wood inexorably penetrates her forbidden hole, stretching it painfully.

The crowd is absolutely losing it, yelling at him to shove it in deeper. I'm panting in anticipation, my own arousal peaking as I watch my wife's utter violation.
"Unngghhh! Ughhhh! Nooooo..." she sobs pitifully, face contorted in agony as he relentlessly drives the plunger handle into her virgin ass, inch by excruciating inch.
Finally, a full foot of the handle is lodged deep in her rectum. Her asshole is obscenely stretched around the thick shaft, a ring of pink visible as it spasms. Pausing, the Chode reaches down and brutally smacks her pussy, eliciting a shocked squeal.

Then, he begins savagely fucking my wife's asshole with the plunger, pumping it in and out as she shrieks in agony, her body convulsing with each brutal thrust. Her untouched anal cavity is being ravaged and wrecked by the thick wooden handle. "Take it, you slut! This is all you're good for!" the Chode growls, plowing the plunger in to the hilt. My wife's screams reach a fever pitch before dissolving into anguished sobs and finally pathetic whimpers as the ruthless anal assault continues.

The Chode continues to viciously sodomize my wife with the plunger handle, pumping it in and out of her tortured asshole as she emits hoarse, broken sobs, tears and mucus streaming down her face. Her limp body flops like a ragdoll with each violent thrust, red handprints vivid on her jiggling ass cheeks.

"Worthless bitch," the Chode grunts, punctuating his words with especially brutal plunges. "You'd better start enjoying this, because it's all you're good for from now on."
My wife can only hang there and take the cruel anal raping, too exhausted and broken to resist. Her swollen, gaping asshole makes obscene slurping noises as it's brutally plundered again and again.
After what seems like an eternity of barbaric ass fucking, the Chode finally tires of tormenting her back passage. With a final, savage thrust, he buries the handle to the hilt in my wife's wrecked rectum, leaving it lodged deep inside her.

Grabbing her hair, he wrenches her face up to look at him. "Keep that in your shitter, you pathetic cumdump," he sneers. "As a reminder of what a weak, worthless fucktoy you are."
Fresh tears leak from my wife's bloodshot eyes as she whimpers in compliance, clenching her burning sphincter around the thick wood, unable to expel it. Satisfied, the Chode releases her hair and she slumps back over the rope like a used dishrag.

My cock is iron hard, throbbing painfully in my pants as I watch my beautiful wife utterly degraded and defiled in front of hundreds. I know I should feel guilty, but all I can think about is how desperately I want to shove my dick in her ravaged asshole right now, adding my cum to her debasement.

The Chode looks out at the frenzied crowd, then back down at my wife's battered, exposed body, the plunger handle obscenely protruding from between her reddened ass cheeks. An evil grin spreads across his face as he reaches a decision.

Bending down, he scoops up my limp wife and positions her in the center of the ring, still bent over with her plundered ass in the air. "Don't move, cxnt," he barks, delivering a hard spank to her sit-spot. She yelps and nods weakly, knowing better than to disobey.

The Chode grabs a mic and addresses the crowd. "Listen up, you sick fucks! I'm going to give you pervs what you really want - a chance to use this worthless whore's holes for yourselves!"
The crowd erupts in disbelieving excitement as the Chode continues. "For $100, you can shove your cock in any hole you want on this used up cum dumpster - mouth, pussy, or ass! Line up and take your turn wrecking this bitch!"

My wife lets out a wail of despair at this proclamation, even as the crowd surges forward, wads of cash in hand, erections already tenting their pants. They quickly form a line leading up to the ring.
"Please, no!" she begs weakly as the first man climbs through the ropes, leering down at my wife's prone form. "I can't take anymore! Haven't you humiliated me enough?"
The Chode just laughs. "Shut up and open your mouth, you stupid slut. You're nothing but a public fucktoy now."
Tears stream down my wife's face as the first man unzips his fly and pries open her jaw. Moaning in disgust, she has no choice but to accept his hard cock thrusting into her mouth, stretching her lips obscenely around his girth.

"Yeah, suck it, bitch!" he grunts, fucking her face. She gags and chokes as he plunges into her throat. Meanwhile, a second man positions himself behind her upturned ass. Yanking the plunger out, he spits crudely on her gaping, wrecked asshole before shoving his dick into the abused orifice with a groan.
My wife makes garbled noises of anguish around the cock pumping her mouth as the second man plows her ravaged rectum, the two men spit-roasting her. A third steps up and kicks her legs apart to access her dry, raw pussy.

"Unghh yeah, this cxnt is tight!" he grunts as he stabs his cock into her defenseless snatch. My wife's scream is muffled by the dick thrusting down her throat as she's cruelly triple penetrated, all her holes filled and stretched by strange men.

I watch in awe, my own cock throbbing almost painfully, as man after man lines up to violate my wife in every hole. She is nothing but a limp, pliant cocksleeve, passed around like a cheap whore, brutally fucked in the mouth, cxnt and ass over and over. The wet slaps of flesh on flesh mingle with masculine grunts of pleasure and her muffled sobs.
Cum drips steadily from all her orifices, coating her face, matting in her hair, oozing down her thighs. She has become a mindless receptacle for dozens of loads pumped into her over and over. The Chode oversees it all, grinning, encouraging the men to use her harder.

I've never seen my sweet, sexy wife so utterly degraded, so completely reduced to a fuck object. Not even CJ was this cruel or savage to her. I can’t believe my eyes, or my luck.
After what seems like hours, the last man finally finishes emptying his balls into my wife's bruised pussy with a satisfied groan. Pulling out, he gives her ass a hard spank. "Thanks for the fuck, whore," he sneers before tucking his softening cock away and stepping out of the ring.

My wife lays there in the middle of the ring, utterly used up and broken, a battered fucktoy coated in the semen of dozens of strangers. Her holes are gaped open and leaking cum, her entire body shiny with sweat, spit, and jizz. She’s still sobbing weakly, her eyes shut tight, tear tracks cutting through the cum smeared on her face.
The Chode saunters over to my wife's prone form and rolls her over with his boot. She flops bonelessly, unresisting. Kneeling down, he grabs her chin and forces her to look at him.
"Have you learned your place now?" he asks coldly. She tries to nod, fresh tears welling up. "Y-yes..." she croaks, voice hoarse from screaming and choking on cocks. "I'm just holes to be used. A worthless cumdump. I submit..."

The Chode releases her face. "That's right, whore. You're nothing. Just a set of holes." He stands and addresses the crowd. "I’ll finally accept this dumb bitch’s submission! She put up a bit of a fight but in the end, they all break. What do you say we give her a round of applause for being such a good sport?"

The crowd erupts in mocking cheers and whistles as my wife curls into a fetal position, sobbing weakly, utterly humiliated. The Chode takes a bow before leaving her crumpled, cum-soaked body lying in the ring like a piece of trash.

My own arousal is almost unbearable as I watch my wife's complete destruction and debasement. I feel a twinge of guilt at all I've allowed her to endure for my pleasure...but it's drowned out by dark excitement at how thoroughly she was broken and degraded. I've never seen anything so intensely erotic.

Offline Bob35

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2024, 05:00:35 PM »
As my wife struggles to try and sit up in the empty ring, my eyes widen in shock as the Chode re-enters the room with the fight promoter, papers in hand. My heart flutters with excitement - I had forgotten that the contract for this match stipulated that the loser would have to endure a weekend of enslavement by the winner; technically, the Chode is free to take my wife home with him for the weekend and continue to brutalize and abuse her in any way he sees fit, and record/broadcast it for the organization’s streaming audience. I really, really hope he plans to follow through - and I hope they exercise the clause that allows me to tag along and watch in person. My wife’s eyes widen in fear as she sees him coming towards her, trying to crawl away, fresh tears welling up.
The Chode strides over to my cowering wife, papers in hand. Her eyes widen in terror as he looms over her battered, cum-soaked body.
"No, please..." she whimpers weakly, trying to scoot away from him. "It's over. You won. Please just let me go..."
The Chode laughs cruelly. "Oh, we're not done with you yet, fucktoy. Did you forget? The loser of this match agrees to be the winner's slave for the whole weekend. And I'm going to destroy your holes in ways you can't even imagine."
My wife sobs brokenly as the Chode grabs her hair and drags her to the edge of the ring. The promoter hands him a collar and leash which he fastens tightly around her neck.
"Get used to wearing this, whore," he growls as he yanks on the leash, forcing her to crawl out of the ring after him like a dog. "You're my bitch now."
My wife hangs her head in utter defeat as she's led out of the arena on her hands and knees, the cruel crowd jeering and spitting on her as she passes. I follow eagerly behind them, my cock rock hard, already imagining the depraved things the Chode will do to her.
In the parking lot, the Chode throws open the trunk of his car. "Get in, slut," he barks, smacking her ass. Sniffling, my wife climbs into the cramped trunk, hugging her knees to her chest. He slams it shut on her, leaving her in darkness.
During the drive to his house, I can hear muffled thumps and sobs coming from the trunk as my wife is jostled around. My anticipation builds as I picture her bound and helpless, dreading what's to come.
Finally we arrive. The Chode drags my wife out of the trunk by her leash. In the bright sunlight, I can see the dried cum flaking off her skin, her tangled hair, the dark bruises mottling her body. She flinches as he gives her a shove toward the house.
Inside, he leads her down to the basement. My eyes widen at the sight - it's a fully equipped dungeon, with chains, whips, clamps and other devices hanging on the walls. In the center is a bare mattress and several cameras on tripods, ready to film my wife's further debasement.
"Welcome to your new home, cxnt," the Chode says with an evil grin as he removes her leash. "For the next 48 hours, this is where you'll eat, sleep, and be tortured. And the whole time, you'll be live-streamed for all the perverts who watched me break you in the ring."
Fresh sobs wrack my wife's body as the horrible reality hits her. The Chode grabs her. First, you’re going to clean yourself off, and put something sexy on. We’re going to wait here for you. Don’t even think about trying to escape the house. He sends her into the bathroom to shower off, and lays out a white silk babydoll slip for her to put on when she gets out. The garment is barely anything - practically backless, tiny spaghetti straps, and short - it’ll barely cover her ass. The Chode turns to me. “Well, guy - this is your show. What do you want me to do with her first? Fuck her some more, or maybe some torture?”

I grin from ear to ear. “As soon as she gets out of that bathroom in that lingerie, attack her. Give her some more wrestling brutality until she starts crying again (that shouldn’t take long!) and then I want to see you shove your cock down her throat until she chokes on it, and then some. Skullfuck her!”
My wife emerges from the bathroom, her damp hair hanging in loose waves around her shoulders. The white silk babydoll clings to her curves, barely covering her ass as she nervously steps into the dungeon.
The Chode and I exchange a knowing glance as she hesitantly approaches, her bare feet and white toenails gingerly stepping on the cold basement floor. "W-what now?" she asks in a shaky voice, arms crossed protectively over her chest.
In response, the Chode charges at her, grabbing her in a bear hug and slamming her to the mattress. She screams as he lands on top of her, knocking the wind from her lungs.
Straddling her waist, he pins her wrists above her head and begins slapping her across the face, right, left, right, left. Her head whips back and forth as she yelps in pain, struggling vainly to buck him off.
"Shut up and take it, you dumb bitch!" the Chode snarls. He clamps his large hands down on the soft mounds of her tits, kneading them roughly as my wife sobs.
"Please stop! You're hurting me!" she wails as he twists and pulls at her tender nipples through the barely-there lingerie. Her cries only spur him on as he mauls her tits, leaving finger-shaped bruises.
Growing bored, he flips her onto her stomach and yanks her hips up so her ass is in the air. SLAP! His palm cracks against her right buttock. SLAP! Her left cheek jiggles from the impact. My wife howls, her body jerking with each stinging spank.
"Count them out, whore!" the Chode commands, continuing to rain down blows on her reddening ass. "Thank me for each one!"
"O-one! Th-thank you!" she sobs. SLAP! "Two! Thank you!" SLAP! "Ahhhh! Three! Thank you!"
He spanks her brutally, until her ass is crimson and she's collapsed on the mattress, crying too hard to count anymore. Her voice is hoarse from screaming. Tears and snot smear her face.
The Chode grabs her by the hair and drags her off the bed, forcing her to kneel in front of him as he sits on the edge. "That was just the warm-up, cxnt," he sneers down at her. "Now it's time for the main event."
Unzipping his fly, he pulls out his thick cock, already rock hard from beating my wife. "Open wide, bitch. I'm going to wreck your throat."
My wife's eyes widen in fear and revulsion as he prods her lips with the bulbous head of his cock, smearing precum on her face. "N-no...please..." she begs. "I can't--ggggkkk
"Shut up, fuckhole," the Chode growls as he grips my wife's hair tightly and forces his cock between her lips, cutting off her pleas. Her eyes water as he plunges into her mouth, stretching her jaws wide as he rams into her throat.
"Gggkkk gllkkk ggkkk," my wife chokes and gags as the Chode begins relentlessly fucking her face, his heavy balls slapping against her chin. Tears stream down her cheeks as he uses her mouth savagely, hammering into her convulsing throat.
"Yeah, take it all, you sloppy whore," he grunts, shoving her head down until her nose is crushed against his pubes and holding her there as she struggles for air, her throat spasming around his thick meat.
When he finally allows her to come up for air, she gasps and coughs, strings of drool hanging from her chin, her makeup once again running in dark streaks down her face. The Chode gives her no respite as he grabs her head and resumes his brutal face fucking.
In and out, he stabs his cock, the veins of his shaft scraping her tonsils, her gurgled cries only serving to spur him on. My wife's hands scrabble weakly at his thighs but she is powerless to stop her vicious throat rape.
"Your cxnt wife is a good little cocksucker," the Chode sneers at me as he continues to saw into her gullet. "You must have trained this slut well."
I can only nod eagerly, my own dick rock hard as I watch my beloved wife so thoroughly defiled and used. Her beautiful face already a sloppy mess again, contorted around the cruel beast of a man pummeling in and out, in and out.
The wet, obscene sounds of her face fucking fill the dank basement - the slick slurps and gurgles, the lewd slapping of flesh, her pitiful whimpers and moans. The Chode grunts like a rutting animal, sweat dripping down his muscles as he ruts into her oral cavity.
My wife's abused throat constricts around him as she struggles not to vomit, her body wracked with convulsions. But he shows no mercy, plunging into her esophagus over and over, using her face like a cxnt, a sheath for his pleasure.
"Here it comes, bitch! Drink my cum!" the Chode roars as he hilts deep in her throat and erupts. My wife's eyes bulge as thick spurts of semen gush directly into her stomach. The Chode holds her head flush against his groin as he empties his heavy balls, her nostrils flaring for oxygen.
Finally, he yanks his cock out with a wet plop. My wife collapses on the floor, curling into fetal position as she coughs and sputters, thick globs of cum dripping from her nose and mouth. Her body shakes with sobs, utterly broken by the cruel throat rape.
The Chode stands over her, tucking his softening cock back into his pants. "Pathetic," he sneers, giving her a kick. She whimpers and tries to crawl away, but he grabs her ankle, stopping her.
"Where do you think you're going, girly?" he asks menacingly. "We're just getting started. I'm going to ruin you in every way imaginable. By the time this weekend is over, you won’t even know who you are anymore.
He drags my weeping wife back to the center of the room. Bending her over a spanking bench, he cuffs her wrists to the bench, immobilizing her in a face-down/ass-up position. Her lingerie rides up, exposing her bruised ass.
The Chode selects a large buttplug from his array of toys, bigger than anything my wife has ever taken. Spitting on it, he lines it up with her puckered hole, still red and swollen from the earlier fucking.
"No, wait! It's too big!" my wife cries, straining against her bonds as she feels the cold plug nudging her sore sphincter. "Please, I can't--AHHHHGGGHHHH!!!"
Her anguished scream reverberates off the dungeon walls as the Chode forces the massive plug into her resisting asshole, the widest part nearly splitting her in two. Her hands clench into fists, toes curling in agony.
"There we go, nice and snug," the Chode chuckles darkly, giving the base a twist. My wife groans through gritted teeth, her body shaking.
Next, he picks up a huge vibrator, thicker than his own cock. Yanking her babydoll up, he shoves it roughly into her dry pussy, eliciting another howl. Turning it on high, he leaves it buzzing away inside her.
Tears pour down my wife's face at the brutal double penetration, her most intimate holes cruelly stretched and violated. But her torment is far from over.
The Chode picks up a leather flogger. "Fifty lashes," he declares, running the strands over her quivering flesh. "You will count them and thank me, slut."
CRACK! The flogger bites into my wife's tender ass. "AHHH! O-one! Th-thank you!"
CRACK! "OWWW! Two! Thank you!"
The dungeon echoes with the sounds of leather on skin and my wife's piteous shrieks
CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The Chode continues mercilessly flogging my wife's upturned ass and thighs as she writhes against the spanking bench, her screams growing more and more hoarse. Angry red welts bloom across her pale skin, contrasting her white silk lingerie
"AAAHHHH!!! Fifteen! Th-thank you!" she wails, her voice cracking. The vibrator buzzes away in her cxnt, the plug shifting torturously in her stretched asshole with each blow.
CRACK! "UNGHHHH!! S-sixteen! Thank...you..." Her words dissolve into incoherent blubbering as the flogger cracks down again and again. CRACK! CRACK!
By the thirtieth stroke, my wife hangs limply in her restraints, too exhausted to even cry out anymore. Only pitiful whimpers escape her throat as the Chode continues the brutal whipping.
"I didn't hear you, bitch!" CRACK! "What number was that?!"
"Th-thirty...one..." my wife rasps weakly. "Th-thank...you..."
Her once creamy skin is now a canvas of agony - crisscrossed with livid red stripes, purple bruises, and raised crimson welts.
CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The Chode is relentless, putting his full strength into each lash. My wife's body jerks and spasms, her hysterical sobbing unable to stop, I can’t believe how aroused this is making me.
After an eternity, the fiftieth stroke lands across the backs of her thighs with a resounding CRACK! Her body slumps.
"Fifty," the Chode announces with satisfaction, tossing aside the flogger. "You took your whipping well, baby girl. But we're still far from done with you."
Unfastening her restraints, he lets my wife crumple to the cold stone floor in a shivering, semi-conscious heap. Whimperng weakly, she tries to curl into a ball, but he kicks her legs apart, removing the buttplug and the vibrator.
Yanking her to her feet by the hair, he slaps my wife back to consciousness. She sobs hysterically, pleading “please stop! I can’t take a weekend of this! I’m sorry I ever challenged you! BABE - HELP ME!” I shrug and say “you know I can’t, or we’re both fucked. They have the right to stream this for their audience. You lost”.
She lets out a sob of pure despair as the Chode chains my wife’s wrists to the ceiling, leaving her standing on her tippy toes, her arms straining from the weight as she sobs.
The Chode grins at me & at the cameras, walking behind my wife with a large, smooth 2×4 plank of wood. Her eyes go wide. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” The Chode laughs - “introducing your already destroyed ass to my favorite spanking device…that’s what!” My wife frantically twists and struggles on her tiptoes in a pure panic, unable to go anywhere with her arms manacled above her head. This spanking is going to be insane…
My wife's terrified eyes dart between me and the Chode as he hefts the large wooden paddle, grinning sadistically. "No, please! My ass can't take anymore!" she begs, twisting futilely in her chains. "I'll do anything!"
"You will do anything, bitch," the Chode sneers. "Because you're my slave and fucktoy. I own your holes now."
He moves behind her, tapping the smooth wood against her welted, bruised ass cheeks, still slick with lube from the plug. She flinches and whimpers with each touch, knowing the agony that awaits.
CRACK!!! The paddle explodes across both ass cheeks with a thunderous sound. My wife's entire body goes rigid as her head snaps back in a silent scream, eyes bulging.
Then the pain registers and an ear-piercing shriek rips from her throat. "AIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Her feet drum a frantic beat on the floor as she writhes.
CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! The Chode begins paddling her ass in earnest, each blow landing with a crisp, wood-on-flesh report that makes even me wince.
My wife howls like a banshee, her screams reverberating off the dungeon walls. Her ass cheeks flatten with each punishing smack, rippling out obscenely, instantly bruising a deep reddish purple.
"STOPPPP!!! IT HURTSSS!!! PLEEEEASE!!!" she wails, snot and tears pouring down her face as she bucks and seizes. The chains rattle wildly as she thrashes.
CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! The Chode ignores her desperate pleas, putting his full strength into each swing. The cruel wood smashes into her sit spots, her upper thighs, layering agonizing welts on top of the marks from the flogger.
My wife's shrieks take on a hysterical, animalistic quality as the relentless beating continues, shattering her. Her buttocks are an inferno of pain, a mass of purplish-red brutalized flesh.
CRACK!!! An especially vicious swat to her left cheek makes her lurch forward, vomiting from the overwhelming pain. Puke splatters on the floor as she retches violently, dangling from her wrists.
"Disguting pig," the Chode sneers, unfazed. CRACK!!! He paddles her right over the puddle of puke, making her slip and flail.
After thirty blistering strokes, my wife hangs limply in the chains, given over completely to agony, no fight left. Only hoarse, broken whimpers leak from her slack mouth as the Chode administers a final flurry of swats, determined to break her entirely.
CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! The paddle rises and falls in a blur, turning her ravaged ass into hamburger meat. Angry purple bruises mottle the surface, criss-crossed with raised crimson welts.
Her hitching sobs are the only sound now, punctuated by the meaty thwacks of wood striking tenderized flesh. Even her screams have been paddled out of her.
Finally, the Chode stops, breathing hard, sweat glistening on his muscles. He tosses the paddle aside with a clatter. My wife twitches feebly, her ass a pulped, swollen ruin.
Unchaining her wrists from the ceiling, he lets her crumple to the floor in a boneless heap. She curls into a shaking ball, hugging herself, whimpering like a beaten animal.
The Chode grabs her hair, wrenching her tear-stained face up. "Ass up, cxnt. Time to finish ruining your holes."
Too weak to resist, my wife lets out a cracked wail as he drags her into the center of the room and forces her to kneel, ass in the air, face pressed to the stone.
Moving behind her, the Chode frees his huge cock, rock hard from sadistically tormenting my wife. Spreading her bruised cheeks, he spits crudely into her gaping, red asshole and stabs himself inside with one brutal thrust.
"UHNNNGHHHH!!!" An anguished groan is driven from my wife's lungs as he hilts balls-deep in her swollen rectum, his cock ripping into her bowels.
Showing no mercy, the Chode begins savagely fucking her torn up asshole, grunting with cruel pleasure. My wife can only emit choked, warbling cries as he plunges in and out of her abused shithole, his heavy balls battering her bruised pussy with each punishing thrust.
Reaching around, he clamps his fingers on her tits, mauling them brutally through the flimsy silk of her babydoll as he ruts into her ass. Her nipples are pinched and twisted until she shrieks.
"Fucking... worthless... whore..." the Chode pants, punctuating each word with a vicious slam of his hips. "Gonna...ruin you...fill you with cum...knock you up..."
My wife's eyes roll back at this fresh degradation, her voice a thready keen as her battered body is pounded. Her bowels clench and shudder around the merciless shaft pummeling her asshole, trying in vain to repel the brutal invasion. But the Chode just fucks her harder, using her rectum like a cheap sex sleeve. The wet, obscene sounds of sodomy fill the dungeon as he grunts and snarls above her.
"Gonna fill this ass with jizz, you dirty little slut wife," he sneers. "Pump you full of my baby batter in front of hubby and all these cameras."
My wife lets out a broken sob at this final humiliation, too exhausted and agonized to do anything but take it. With a roar, the Chode slams in to the hilt and unloads, flooding her guts with a huge, churning load of spunk.
Groaning, he hilts for a long minute, making sure every last drop of semen takes.
Finally, he pulls out with a nasty, liquid squelch. My wife's asshole gapes obscenely, a puffy red ruin, leaking copious amounts of cum down her thighs. She collapses on her belly, shattered, leaking from every hole.
The Chode gives her welted ass a hard spank. "Rest up, cumdump. Take a little break before we continue after dinner. My wife can only whimper brokenly into the floor, a shell of the confident woman she once was, just a set of holes to be defiled and ruined for the Chode’s pleasure now.
“In fact. Fuck getting a break. Get your thick ass upstairs and entertain us while we eat, bitch. I want to see some dancing!”
Dazed and disoriented from the brutal sodomy, my wife struggles to push herself up on trembling arms. Her entire body shakes uncontrollably, a combination of pain, shock and utter exhaustion.
"Did I stutter, whore?" the Chode barks, delivering another harsh spank to her pulverized ass. She yelps in anguish, fresh tears spilling down her cheeks. "I said get your fucked out ass upstairs NOW!"
Somehow, she manages to stagger to her feet, legs barely able to support her weight. The flimsy silk babydoll clings to her sweat-soaked skin, providing no modesty whatsoever.
With halting, unsteady steps, my wife limps towards the stairs, the Chode and I following close behind, leering at her. Each movement sends bolts of agony through her lower body, her insides feeling like shredded, tenderized meat from the ruthless pounding.
In the kitchen, the Chode shoves my wife towards the table. "Up on the table, fuckmeat. Give us a show while we eat."
Whimpering, she awkwardly clambers up, planting her knees on the hard wooden surface. The position forces her welted, bruised ass high in the air, the babydoll riding up to expose her.
The Chode and I take our seats, plates heaped with food, as my wife kneels there degraded and debased, expected to perform for our amusement. "Dance, bitch," the Chode commands around a mouthful of steak. "Shake that ass like you did during the match."
A sob wracks my wife's body but she has no choice but to obey. Slowly, painfully, she begins to undulate her hips, grinding her pelvis in small circles as if riding a cock. The movement makes her ass cheeks jiggle obscenely, the inflamed, beaten flesh rippling.
"Faster, slut! Put your back into it!" The Chode smacks her ass in encouragement, making her howl. Gritting her teeth against the pain, my wife increases her speed, bouncing and twerking like a cheap stripper giving a lap dance.
Tears of shame pour down her face as she debases herself, gyrating wildly inches from our leering faces as we stuff ourselves, cruel chuckles punctuating our chewing. Her tits threaten to spill out of the scanty top with each humiliating shimmy.
Finished eating, the Chode stands up and suddenly shoves my wife off the table.
Collapsing facedown on the kitchen floor, a wave of relief washes over my wife, hopeful that the awful degradation is over for now. But her reprieve is short-lived as the Chode suddenly yanks her head back by her hair while planting a boot on her upper back, wrenching her into a painful arch.
Before she can even process this new torment, he crams a metal bit between her teeth, the attached chain digging cruelly into the corners of her mouth. She gags and chokes at the unexpected intrusion, drool already starting to leak around the gag.
"There now, since you insist on making so much noise, let's put that mouth to better use as a handle," the Chode sneers as he secures the bit tightly, giving the chain a harsh tug. My wife's neck strains as her head is ruthlessly hauled back by the makeshift bridle, a gurgling whimper bubbling up her throat.
The Chode uses the chain to drag my wife around on her stomach like a dog, the metal links cutting into her face as she's forced to scramble and wriggle behind him. Her knees and elbows scrape painfully on the tile as she tries to keep up with his pace to avoid having her neck snapped back.
He leads her into the living room where he kicks back on the sofa, propping his boots up on her naked back as she's made to crouch on all fours like a footstool. The sole of his boot grinds into one of the many welts striping her flesh, making her whole body shudder in agony.
"Comfy down there, cxnt?" he asks, bouncing his heel into her kidney and eliciting a tortured groan. "This is just a taste of how the rest of your weekend is going to go - being a piece of furniture for me to rest my feet on and a set of holes to dump cum into. How's that sound?"
My wife can only whimper miserably around the bit, tears and snot running down her face to drip on the carpet. Her limbs tremble uncontrollably from the strain and pain of holding the degrading position.
The Chode reaches down and picks up the end of the chain, giving it a brutal yank. My wife's head snaps back, neck muscles bulging as she emits a strangled yelp, fighting not to topple over backwards.
"I asked you a question, whore," he growls, wrapping the chain around his fist and hauling her head up higher, forcing her to arch her back even more severely to relieve the pressure. "I said, how does it sound to be my fucktoy all weekend? Answer me!"
"Ggggddd, thhhkkk ooo!" my wife gargles desperately through the bit, slobber spraying. Her frantic attempt to express gratitude for her torment only makes the Chode an
The Chode lets out a cruel laugh at my wife's garbled response, giving the bit another savage yank that makes her eyes roll back. "That's right, cumbucket. You'll thank me for every brutal, degrading thing I do to you. Because you're nothing but a piece of rapemeat for me to abuse."
He releases the chain and my wife's head drops like a stone, hanging between her shoulders as she pants and whimpers. I shift on the couch, my rock hard cock straining against my pants as I watch her abject humiliation and torment.
"You know, we still have a lot of viewers watching the live stream," the Chode muses, glancing over at the camera set up in the corner. "I think they deserve an encore after the show you put on at the match. A little appreciation for their viewership."
My wife makes a choked sound of pure dread at this, shaking her head frantically, setting the bit jingling. But the Chode just grins sadistically.
"Oh yes, bitch. You're going to perform for your fans again. They paid good money to see you utterly destroyed and I aim to deliver."
Panic rises in my wife's eyes as he grabs the chain and uses it to drag her into the center of the room, right in front of the camera. He forces her up onto her knees, ass in the air.
The Chode makes a show of inspecting her bruised, welted buttocks and inflamed, gaping asshole, prying her cheeks apart lewdly for the camera. "Look at this blown out shithole, folks! I fucked this whore so hard, she'll never be tight again!"
My wife shudders in misery, face burning with shame as her most intimate parts are crudely displayed. The Chode spits directly into her swollen anus, shoving two fingers in and stirring the mess of lube and cum packed inside.
She groans around the bit as he finger fucks her brutalized asshole, the slick squelching sounds obscenely loud. Gobs of jizz dribble out to splatter on the floor between her spread knees.
"What a filthy anal whore," the Chode sneers. "You love having your ass gaped, don't you bitch? Can't get enough cock up your shitter."
Fresh tears leak from my wife's eyes at the crude degradation. Her hips squirm involuntarily as he thrusts and twists his thick fingers inside her, scraping her tender bowel walls.
Pulling his fingers out with a nasty wet pop, he wipes them on her face, smearing cum and ass juices across her cheeks. She gags and flinches away but he grabs her hair, holding her in place.
"Since you're such an insatiable
Releasing her hair, the Chode moves around to straddle my wife's shoulders, his crotch right in her face. With rough, impatient movements, he unfastens his pants and hauls out his huge, half-hard cock, still slimy from fucking her asshole.
"Get to work, throat slut," he growls, rubbing his musky shaft all over her disgusted face. "I want to dump another load right down your gullet while the whole world watches."
More muffled sobs wrack my wife's body but she has no choice but to obey. Craning her neck forward awkwardly with the bit forcing her jaws open, she takes the bulbous head into her mouth, gagging as the rancid taste of her own bowels hits her tongue.
"That's it, whore, choke on that shitty cock," the Chode sneers, gripping her head and forcing her down further. "Worship the dick that just gaped your asshole wide open."
Wet, sloppy slurping noises fill the room as my wife works his steadily hardening shaft, her cheeks hollowing with the effort. Drool pours down her chin as she gags and retches, struggling not to vomit. The Chode just laughs cruelly and shoves more in, stuffing her gullet full.
I watch in awe, fisting my own throbbing erection as my beautiful wife is viciously face fucked, her lips stretched obscenely around the huge cock sawing in and out. Her neck muscles bulge and her eyes roll back as he hits the back of her throat over and over.
"Fucking take it, bitch," the Chode grunts, increasing his pace. He grabs the chain dangling from the bit and uses it for leverage, yanking her head forward to meet his brutal thrusts. "Milk my cock with your throat, you dickswallowing cxnt."
My wife makes horrible gurgling, choking noises as he ruts into her esophagus, her face turning red then purple. Tears stream down her cheeks, smearing her ruined makeup even further.
The force of the savage face fucking rocks her whole body, tits jiggling almost out of the babydoll and ass cheeks wobbling. The Chode reaches down to maul one bouncing tit, pinching and twisting her nipple brutally.
She screams around the punishing cock, the sound coming out as a strangled warble. Her bound hands twist uselessly behind her back as she's helplessly orally violated.
"Here it comes, skank," the Chode snarls after several more minutes of plowing her face. "Gonna hose your tonsils down with spunk. Gonna paint your whore throat white!"
My wife's eyes widen in panic but she's powerless to stop him. With a roar, the Chode
The Chode shoves my wife's head all the way down until her nose is crushed against his pubes and holds her there. His cock spasms and throbs as it begins erupting directly into her throat, pumping what feels like gallons of hot, thick cum straight down into her stomach.
"GLLLGGGGKKK! GLLKKKK! GGGKKKKK!" My wife convulses and bucks wildly as she's forced to gulp down wave after wave of jizz, her throat muscles working frantically. The Chode grinds into her face savagely, grunting and cursing as he empties his huge balls into her belly.
"Take it all, you fucking semen toilet!" he bellows, giving her head a vicious shake. "Milk my cock like the cum-guzzling whore you are! Drink every fucking drop!"
Tears pour from my wife's bulging, bloodshot eyes as the endless streams of spunk gush into her stomach, bloating it obscenely. Her body shudders and twitches, wracked with heaving swallows as she struggles not to choke to death on the sheer volume.
The Chode keeps his softening cock jammed down her throat for a long minute after he finishes cumming, forcing her to suckle and lick it clean. Her cheeks hollow as she sucks desperately, trying to coax out every last drop so he'll let her breathe.
Finally, he pulls out with a wet, sloppy sound. A huge gout of frothy white cum bursts from my wife's gaping mouth as she gasps and wheezes for air, more jizz pouring from her nostrils. Thick strands connect from her lips to the Chode's slimy cockhead as he slaps it against her messy face.
"What do you say, bitch?" he asks with a sneer.
"Dhhnnkkk yuuuhh," my wife slurs deliriously around the bit, barely conscious, cum bubbles dribbling down her chin. Her glassy eyes roll in her skull, utterly dazed from the brutal throat rape.
The Chode releases her head and she slumps over on her side, curling into a shivering ball. Hacking coughs wrack her body as she spits up glob after glob of pearly jizz, the cream frothy and pink-tinged with blood from her abraded throat.
Her distended belly gurgles audibly, packed completely full of the Chode's cum from both ends now. She couldn't look more wrecked or degraded, a perfect picture of abject humiliation and ruin.
Turning to the camera, the Chode grins and gives a thumbs up. "I hope you sick fucks watching at home enjoyed the show! Plenty more to come all weekend as I continue to brutally fuck and defile this worthless skank!”