News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two Mothers Some Alone Time (Pam champ mother)

• 4 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Two Mothers Some Alone Time (Pam champ mother)
« on: August 24, 2023, 09:59:40 PM »
Chapter 3 Two Mothers Some alone Time

In fear of their desire being to strong, both women make a point to not see each other. They so want and feel the need to titfight they just have to wait it out.  As they wait through Sunday Pam finishes business at the convention, she pre packs all but an outfit for the plane ride home and her bikini for the beach day.

They are both so full it aches and the veins are looking stretched, yet thicker. Both women caress essential oils and creams over their huge round globes but it leaves them wanting so much more.

As Sunday winds down Pam gets a call from the front desk, asking if she is expecting anyone, she tells them her husband and daughter and she hears the clerk say “I’ll send them right up”.

Pam is in her glory she can nurse her daughter tonight and at the very least ease some of the supply she carries, an she knows now for sure unless her rival fails to have her baby, there will be a fight.

Pam tells her husband very little about what has gone on between her and Angie, but he has no idea the gravity of the conflict they want between them. The next morning after room service brings breakfast and Pam nurses her daughter breakfast, they head to the beach.

As they walk the hallway to the elevators , they pass Angie’s room and see her hugging her husband and the baby in her arm, they catch each other’s eye and glare then nod.

Angie and mark walk along the sand til nearly 11, then roll out a blanket near a changing cabana tent, Pam while soaking in sun continues to look around for Angie, so the fight can finally be decided.

As the time nears noon, Pam gets a bit upset her rival is delaying this more, she knows as does Angie the babies will want lunch and it will ruin the stakes for the fight. Just as she was about to go to the hotel, and see where Angie is the sound of a couple laughing is heard over the crashing waves.

Pam looks and sees her busty rival coming with her husband holding their baby. A simple sarong tied on her hips and a very snug orange bikini, her hair up and her large over laden breasts looking to burst the top apart.

Pamela is in a neon green bikini and sheer sarong on her hips, her hair is up and her breasts a little red from the sun looking to explode from her top as well. She tries not to make it obvious she is relieved her rival showed, but when her husband sees Angie his comment seals this for her.

Mark sees the woman and huffs, “wow if i didn’t know better baby that woman could give you a run for your money”. Pam inhales as she watches the couple take up camp a few yards away, she stares as she sees Angie take the baby and hold her then look over.

Pam replies to her husband, “well i would love to find out if she is any good with hers and can put up a fight, but it would have to be private “. Mark not in the loop looks about then says to Pam , “what if i rent the changing tent for a few hours ?”.

Pam looks the drapes of the  6x6 tent are all pulled open,but she sees clearly once covered she and Angie would have total isolation , and with it being Monday the beach is nearly empty, so just having the reserved sign up would promise privacy.

Pam looks at Mark then Angie again, she says to mark, “do it we will see if she is woman enough”. mark jumps up and hurries to the beach stand and points out the tent, the concierge hands him a reserved sign and Mark hurries back, and places the sign up.

As he walks to their blanket Angie looks over and sees they reserved it she glances at Pam who raises a brow at her as if to say, (we have a place). Just then as everything is set Angie arches up as she sits on the blanket and eases her bikini cup down till her thick brown nipples springs free.

She looks at Pam as she flicks it gently about her babies lips, her baby being a bit finicky and tired from sun and sea air cries out. Mark looks over and sees the round veiny breast and thick nipple he looks as if he isn’t staring but whispers to Pam, “i think that is a challenge honey”.

Pam arches her back and takes the baby from her comfy secure spot and peels her cup down and exposes her thick nipple and breast to Angie. Unaware Angie’s husband looks and taunts his wife with a similar comment, the two busty mothers stare and then as the babies look as if they don’t want to feed now , Pam caresses her breast and strokes the stiff dark nipple so Angie sees it.

Angie knows her husband sees it as well and she does the same, the two mothers stare as they caress the bare breasts then Pam says over the waves, “jealous honey?”. Now Angie knows they are going to fight, she strokes her own stiff nipple and calls back, “maybe , if i thought you stood a chance”.

The husbands confident in their spouses rub their shoulders then Mark says to Pam, “want to fight her tits ?”, Pam already set to nods slowly, Mark kisses her ear “I’ll be right back”.

He stands and walks to Angie’s blanket and says to the couple , “we reserved the tent over there if you need to nurse your baby, or need help with it my wife would be happy to, if you know what i mean”.

Angie’s husband thanks him and says “we will let you know it in a few “. Mark returns to Pam, “what did she say?”. Mark wipes his hands “oh i think she is in but her husband seems unsure, i guess cause your so full and firm he is worried for her.”

Pam knowing her rival wants this as much watches Angie pul her top down exposing both breasts and caresses them at Pam. Pam mimics the move and sees Angie sneer as her husbands eyes widen at Pam’s laden breasts.

She sees Angie nod and sternly say something to her husband, then he gets up and walks over to Pam and Mark. Richard is his name kneels so Pam can see Angie as they caress their breasts, “uhmm well my wife there would love to take you up on your offer , but just her and you , and well you know from there if its still an offer”.

Pam answers before Mark can, “tell your wife i will be happy to share the tent with her “. With that Pam covers her breasts and stands wiping sand off her ass and legs and hands, she kisses her babies head then walks to the reserved tent and waits hands on hips.

Angie and Richard briefly chat then they stand up and walk to Pam’s blanket Richard takes their baby and sits with Mark, then she strolls to the tent and stares at Pam.

As the waves crash steadily the two women glare Pam hisses “all alone winner nurses both babies as loser watches and then is milked agreed?”, Angie smirks “agree with one addition, loser is forced to worship winners tits agree?”, Pam nods then both women start to release the flaps of the tent to close it up.

They untie the canvas drapes and one by one enclose themselves inside, only their feet can be seen at this point. The two mothers now again secured in privacy stare, their thick motherly nipples tent the bikini cups with ease, as they breath deeper their veiny round red breasts rise and fall slowly.

Angie softly purrs against the muffled waves crashing the bead head, “well for a minute there i thought you were having second thoughts”. Pam inhales “oh well I thought you were as well, i mean if i were you i would made a point to sit closer and try to show me up”.

Their feet nestle in the sand as they chat first, Angie smirks , “oh i plan on showing you up well enough honey, this goes on till one of us is broken and milked like a cow , then other feeds both babies agreed yes?”. Pam looking her rival over more intently, “thats right and maybe after I’ll let you either pleasure my pussy or worship my tits agreed?”. Angie simply nods as she reaches up to remove her bikini top, and Pam does the same .

They finally slip the thin cups away and their heaving round sun kissed breasts sway out freely, they each drape their top- by a corner post then caress their hands around their strained full breasts, before easing hands to hips and arching up and out. Both are ready for this but it is clear both have a fear the other might be to much form her, but the only way to ver know is before them in the privacy of the tent .

Without a word they slowly step to the middle and stop squared perfectly to the other, then slowly each eases closer till they can touch and as if agreed upon they line up their round veiny mass side to side and gently roll their breasts against the others.
They stare as their large mass swells and slides up and over the others and under again, as if warming up for the fight to come. Both softly moan but are certain nothing can be heard over the waves outside, as they each moan at the feel of the others mass to their own.

Licking sea air dried lips they watch the others eyes for any sign she isn’t sure, seeing none the fight must begin now.  As they stand sliding and rolling their breasts around the others their thick stiff nipples become even more aroused, Pam parts her lips and says “you done warming up ?”. Angie sneers a bit, “i was waiting on you, you done warming up?”.

Pam swallows as Angie turns it back on her, “enough then lets get this over with , fight my tits “. Instantly Angie eases back her breasts barely drop as she stares at Pam, then she crushes head on into her rival.  The CLOP is solid as their flesh meets and both instantly start to drag their breasts in every direction.

Neither giving the other her due , they swallow any reaction and stand firmly facing off, as the dragging increases, Pam adds a short pumping motion that is soon joined by Angie. Despite their efforts neither can hold back any more reactions.

Each fleshy head on pump makes them cough out, “ummff ummff , ohhh uughnnn”, the more determined they become hearing the reactions. Pam arches and drags side to side then pumps pumps, the clap of their flesh rings out and Angie rolls her shoulders , “uuhhh mfff mmfff bitch cmon fight “.

Pam rolls her eyes as she feels her rival every bit as much, “uuhnn uhnnn mfff cmon then bitch fight my tits lets go”. Angie snarls a lip a bit she thinks Pam is taunting as if she can’t feel Angie, so Angie inhales and stiffly jams her breasts to Pam’s, the flesh slaps together hard as Angie aims her breasts at Pam’s cleavage.

As they mushroom into the other Angie is slowly nestling her breasts between Pams spreading them wider. Pam feels it starting and in fear pulls her arms in tight to bulge her breasts and try to defy Angie’s clever early attempt.

Pam huffs out audibly “uuummfff ohh you bitch”. Angie sneers more “feeling my tits bitch hmm?, cmon open those arms and fight like a mother”. Pam pants outward heavily , “uuuhnn ohhh you bitch”, Angie is probing deeper in between Pams sun redden breasts, the only thing helping Pam right now is having her arms pulled in, or her breasts would be parted and open to total abuse from Angie’s.

Angie has more than one way to skin a cat, as she gets partially between Pam’s breasts and is stopped, she decides to work her rival.  Angie grabs Pam by her hips and pulls her in, then as she pumps each of Pam’s inner breast walls she starts to pump up and down into each breast.

The motion and movement isn’t much but her own large breasts are slowly giving constant jabs to Pam’s, even Pam knows it may not be hurting now, but left alone to continue and could hurt her later. Outside the tent the husbands sit and listen and rock the babies , each as they chat hears their wife grunt, taunt or dare her rival to fight harder.

What Mark doesn’t know is his champion wife is being worked as if she never had a fight before. Pam starts to try and get free of Angie’s grip on her hips, finally as she does , Angie feels the release of her arms holding her tits in place and now with a surge grabs Pams wrists and starts to really jam her tilts into Pam’s.

Pam’s eyes flash wide a she struggles to free her wrists but can not deny her rivals breasts are suddenly pounding hers side to side and opening her cleavage to Angie. Angie is as knowledgeable as Pam in a mothers fight, she pushes Pam backward driving her against her will toward the tent flap, if not for the strong rings holding to the post, Pam may have been knocked out onto the sandy beach.

But as Angie gets her rivals back on the drape and sees the thick drape take the tension, Angie wants to hurt Pam before she gets her to give up. Still holding her rivals wrists Angie shoves Pams hands up to her shoulders and now pulls her own elbows in and bulges her heavy breasts still between Pam’s, then forces Pam’s back against the bamboo post .

Once she bullies Pam where she wants her, Angie is like a prize fighter going for the knock out. She swells her mighty tits between her arms and right to left delivers devastating sharp jabs .

The CLOPS, CLAPS, THUdS, and WhACKS of flesh colliding hard is clearly heard outside despite the waves. Pam rolls her eyes back as she is being battered in a short space by a mother she was sure she would deal with easily, “uughhh ugghhh ughhhh mmfff mmfff mmff Bitch my tits, let go and let me fight back Bitch”.

But Angie is no fool, she can feel her breasts colliding hard to Pam’s and getting some light motion in the heavy firm round mass forced to stand outward and be open targets for her own breasts. She smiles an evil smile at Pam, “whats wrong Bitch, not the mother you thought you were are ya?, just give honey my tits are destroying yours”.

Pam feels her eyes welling up as her breasts have no way to give a event fight back, they are parted at her cleavage and her rivals breasts are between them battering the inner walls.

As pam tries to shift her back and shoulders Angie grows angry, she widens her thighs and suddenly goes from those stabbing jabs to dragging up between Pam’s breasts and then side to side sharp jolts.

Angie huffs as she is working hard to hurt her rival, “uuhnn uhnn cmon bitch fight like a mother or give you cow”. Pam is biting her lower lip, she can feel her rival is battering her tits side to side, if it continues she will either have to give up without a single hard move to Angie, or fight back hurt and she knows she won’t have a chance at.

Angie is getting a rhythm her face etched in a hunger as she can see she is working Pam good, “yeah bitch cmon fight or give your no fighting mother”. Pam tries to pull her wrists free, Angie as they both sweat can’t hold on, to keep pam pinned though Angie releases Pam’s wrists then quickly shoots her hands up by Pam’s hair but instead grabs the tent post behind her head.

Holding onto the post Angie starts plows her breasts from between Pam’s and instantly starts to just collide hard side to side into Pam’s outer wall of her breasts. A fresh new series of Clops ring out and Pam arches as if hoping to make her rival miss.

The husbands listen intently to the fight but have no idea who is doing what to who or how hard, they just sit as they listen an silently cheer their wife to devour the other. Inside as Angie is now close to a new rhythm she presses head on and drags up, nearly lifting her rivals heavy laden breasts.

Pam arches on the post she can’t believe this mother is literally beating her tits up, she gasps at. The pain starting and becomes frantic, something must be done and done now. Pam reaches her hands forward at Angie and hooks her arms under Angie’s under arms and her hands hook on to Angie’s shoulders.

Instantly as she pulls Angie in the near rhythm she had is ruined, they press together tightly, their large breasts balloon between them as they hold tight.  Angie grunts as does Pam, then slowly Pam pulls down on Angies shoulders as she does she digs deep for the strength to drag her breasts on top of Angie’s.

Once on top Pam claps her breasts on top of Angies then goes on her tippy toes and starts to pull her breasts downward making Angie take the weight of her own and now Pam’s breasts, coupled with pulling down on the shoulders Angies face turns from glee to doubt as she feels the weight stretching her chest muscles and ligaments.

As Pam drags far enough her round under Sid’s drag on to Angie’s aureolas, the weight is at its heaviest for Angie, she rolls her head back and looks up, “uuughhh Bitch get your tits off mine”.  Pam controlling her rivals shoulders pushes Angie back just enough their breasts matchup again head on but Pam had another plan.

She dips a bit as Angie straightens up then once her breasts are under Angie’s , Pam thrusts up like shot from a cannon, her red breast pound upward into Angies wide open undersides and jostle her breasts with a heavy wobble.

Angie shakes her head no then spits out “oohhh owwww You Bitch my tits fuck!!”. pam now lifted under Angies breasts holds still a second then starts to pump a steady plowing thrust into the undersides, her tits slapping and clapping the undersides hard.

Angie suddenly is shaking her head and is being worked, “let me go bitch and titfight me”, but Pam sneers a she replies “oh i am titfighting you cow”.

The tide of the fight is turning but Angie was denial, and rightfully so , she nearly had Pam ready to give as she was working her rival hard. But Pam was no rookie to a mothers fight , she still has her hands hooked on Angie’s shoulders as she makes her hold both sets of breasts, she is slowly walking Angie backward.

Angie knows if her back gets pinned on a post , Pam will destroy her, but she can’t hold both sets of breasts and still fight . Angie tries to make a move , she wraps her hands behind Pam’s neck and starts to arch to lift Pam off.

But it was exactly what Pam wanted her rival to do, slowly as Angie forces her breasts to lift up Pam’s, Pam is pushing her breasts down more, both women grunt and squeal a bit at the pressure and the pull on their breasts and chests.

Finally as their breasts push past the others, Angie’s jostle up free of the weight, but Pam;s breasts are now under , Angie sneers as she hisses at Pam, “uuhnn now where was i? Oh yes about to destroy your pathetic tits”. Pam a smirk, “go for it Bitch, but first here is a little something to remind you who your fighting”.

Pam dips and thrusts up, as she does her hands pull down on Angie’s shoulders, the loud fleshy SMACK rings out, Angie is both stunned and hurt. She feels the rattle and quake in her round breasts as they slowly settle she breathes out hard, “oh you Bitch cmon fight “.

Pam still pumping her breasts up and into Angie’s slowly sneers now “with pleasure”, then she dips again and jostles and quakes Angie’s breasts again. Angie can’t deny it her screech rings out from the tent , “uuugmmmffff Bitch my tits “. Mark smiles as Angie’s husband looks at the tent flap hiding the fight.

Pam now hugs into Angie and her breasts slide up from under pushing Angie’s undersides up and exposing them fully. Angie shakes her head in fear , “No No Don’t Do It “. Pam thrusts in nearly flattening Angie’s breasts to her chest then uses the rolling pin move, grinding her breasts up and down as she hugs tighter .

Her breasts drilling and plowing the exposed lifted undersides with no effort. Angie throws her head back, “Ohh You BITCH MY TITS STOP!”. Pam now with her strong thighs drives Angie back yet again till her bare back slaps against the opposite post.

The thud of Angies back is solid her hands fall off Pam’s neck a she now tries to push Pam away. Pam is hugged around Angie and her breasts are destroying Angies undersides making them red.

Pam hisses into her rivals face “give Bitch or i will make sure you never nurse that baby again”, Angie shakes her head no she is refusing to believe she just lost her fight as she spits out , “fuck you Bitch let me go and fight my tits”.  Pam smiles and hisses , “oh i am fighting your tits whore , and mine are winning , you wannna go on? Or you ready to give ?”.

Pam now starts to firmly pump hard into the undersides and her breasts are pummeling the flesh and the glands within. The slaps are solid and Angie can only grunt and start to cry a whimper.

Pam as she continues “cmon whore say it or I’ll really hurt your weak tits, say it”. Angie starts to cry and finally shouts loudly , “I GIVE ..I GIVE LET ME GO”!!. Pam opens her arms a sAngie falls to her knees in front of her. Pam looking down with that winning smile swaggers around to her rivals back and slowly straddles her then with her hand on Angies head forces her forward to all 4’s.

Angie shakes her head no but easily takes up the assume position then feels Pam’s hands slap hold of her heavy laden breasts. She rears her head “uuuggg you bitch”. Pam snickers at Angie’s ear, “you messed with the wrong momma bitch”. Then proceeds to squeeze, twist , pull and tug on Angie’s swollen beaten breasts till she gets her to start spraying her milk.

Angie cries at the ache but more the shame, finally as her supply comes to a stop, Pam forces Angie on her back and straddles her looking down over her round veiny breasts pam yells out, “Bring int he Babies “.

The men enter the tent and Pam demands they open the drapes, then each man hands Pam a baby. She guides her thick stiff nipples to their lips and the babies latch on. As she nurses both Angie in shame looks up and is forced to watch as her pride and Motherly duty is stripped away as her husband watches.

As Pam finishes she hands the babies back then slowly she lowers her breasts over Angie’s face and then engulfs it till she lays on her rival and completely covers her face with her breasts, she smears the sweaty breasts ruining Angie’s make up then forces her thick nipple into Angie’s mouth as she growls softly “worship them Bitch”.

With no pride left Angie opens her lips and licks the nipples and then one by one starts to suck on them generously. Pam rolls her head in pleasure “nmmm yesss “. Content she sits up and has her husband hand her both covers , she stares down at Angie shimmies her tits slow and smiles .

Pam and Mark leave the tent and check out then head to the airport, Angie was left in her own milk on the sand with her mouth dripping of Pam’s milk. As she and her husband go to change her baby cries for more, Angie sits on her hotel room bed and tries to fee her baby , but not fully resupplied she struggles with squeezing for milk, but as she does her baby turns her head refusing the mothers milk.  Angie sobs uncontrollably as her husband runs out for formula, they miss their flight and all Angie can do is sit in broken motherly pride as she places warm compresses on her breasts.

The end

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Two Mothers Some Alone Time (Pam champ mother)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 12:09:38 PM »
Loved it and hoping there is much more to come from Pam

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 06:17:14 AM »
loved it so much
thank you
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline YH5050

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2024, 09:50:51 PM »
Wow!!!!!!! Amazing!

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2024, 09:02:21 PM »
Another outstanding chapter from a brilliant writer!