News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

College Co-Ed Catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline Catscarlisle

College Co-Ed Catfight
« on: May 28, 2024, 09:49:46 PM »
A short story commission between two bookish college roommates.

The sun's rays filled the college dormitory room, casting a warm glow on  Lily and Cindy, two bookish brunettes who were strikingly similar in  appearance. They sat nervously on their beds, their hearts pounding as  an unspoken tension simmered between them. Although seemingly innocent,  these girls held a secret desire for something more thrilling than  academic pursuits—a hidden fetish for catfights.

At night, with  the lights off, when they thought the other had fallen asleep, their  hands reached down below as they imagined a world where their bodies  intertwined with that of an imaginary opponent and their eyes were  deadlocked as their hands clasped together. In total unison, they moved  as one whole as they engaged in combat with their opponent, mirroring  one another’s movements.

One morning, both women would wake up  and find their roommate’s laptops had been left open, both women  embarrassed as they rushed to shut off the images of beautiful women  clashing, tearing apart one another’s clothing, and grabbing at their  opponent’s bodies.

Of course, as they did so, it turned out that  they had mistaken one another’s laptops for their own. As such, their  reddened faces turned to ones of sudden enthusiasm and devilish grins.  Perhaps the roommate match up survey they had taken was more perfect  than they realized.

Though shocking at first, it was more  comforting to know that their tastes were more similar than they had  realized. In fact, their own similarities hardly ended at that. Both  women were single children, had medium length hair they kept in braided  pigtails, listed themselves as introverts, and wore glasses that covered  their brown eyes with a reflective coating that befitted their  bookishness.

As they stared at one another….

….In this  room, their desires pulsed with an electrifying energy, waiting to be  unleashed. Like magnets, their eyes locked instantly, fueled by an  inexplicable attraction that called for conflict.

Lily lunged  forward, her hand connecting with Cindy's cheek in a resounding slap.  But it was not just a physical blow she aimed for—it was an assault on  Cindy's very identity.

"Your hair looks so ridiculous," Lily  taunted, seizing a handful of Cindy's locks and yanking them with force.  The fight was on, both girl's pent-up desires transforming into a dance  of power and seduction, “I’m going to tear those pigtails off, you  nerd!”

"Well, you’re one to talk, copying my style," Cindy  snarled in response, her hand entangled in Lily's brown waves as she  slammed her opponent to the ground. The impact echoed through the room  as Cindy's palm connected with Lily's delicate cheek in a powerful slap  in retaliation to the one she had received, “I’d tell you to have a bad  hair day but your hairstyle doesn't look good on you at all!”

As the  two college girls pulled at their hair and their clothing, they twirled  and twisted on the ground like cats rolling to and fro in an endless  circle.

“You’re so weak! And you want to call me a nerd?”

“Weak? Look at me pulling you and tearing you apart?”

“W-w-wait, not my blouse, nooooo!”

“Yes, your blouse, you bitch! You don't need it anymore.”

“Fine, how about your shirt goes, too?”

“My shirt! I'm exposed! My bra is totally out there.”

"They're so small!"

"Yours are smaller!"

The  layers began to peel bit by bit, as strands of hair and scraps of  clothing fell. Their pigtails, once braided, unloosened together as a  wild tangly mess caught up in a storm of wavy brunette hair coalescing  across enemy lines.

Neither satisfied, they both released one arm  and took aim with their free hand. Their strikes intertwined in a  mirroring echo. Every punch Cindy threw, Lily retaliated with a fist of  her own.

As Lily's fist lunged forward, aiming for her  opponent’s face, Cindy managed to dodge it at the last second by weaving  her head.

"Missed me!"

"You're gonna pay for that!"

Ducking  her head under, Lily was able to maneuver herself around Cindy’s  retaliation shot. At the same time, her body was pressed downward  towards her abdomen now, which meant she was too close range to attack  with her fists.

But since she was already downward, she decided to stay below and yanked down at Cindy’s skirt instead.

Cindy grunted, retaliating by grabbing onto Lily's skirt as well, yanking it upwards instead of down.

"You think you can undress me again? Think again!"

“Oh, you’re going to be naked after I’m through with you!”

“At least, I’ll have something to show. When I’m done, you’re going to prance around the dorms in the nude, you bitch!”

“Stop acting like I’m the one who’s smaller!”

“You ARE smaller!”

“No, I’m bigger.”

“Wrong! You’re smaller!”

“I am not, you brainless cxnt!”

“Let’s have a look, then!”

“Fuck you! Fuck off my tits!”

“You get off mine!”

“I’m going to tear them off!”

Their  skirts down their ankles, the two switched towards their breasts now,  clawing and clasping at the orbs hidden behind the bra cups that hid  them. Seeking and exploring, they found one another’s weaknesses as they  groped their way around their defenses as their bras slid down their  chests from the pressure.

“You scratch like a kitten! Is that the best you've got?"

"I'll show you what a true catfight looks like!"

“Aghhh!”

“Ooohhh!”

“Yoooww!”

“Unnnhhh!”

Lily's nails dug into Cindy's arms, breasts, and shoulders as she yelped in pain.

Cindy grinned through gritted teeth, retaliating with an equally painful scratch on Lily's body.

Exposed  at the top, the cat scratching fever had driven them up unto their  knees, where they engaged one another chest-to-chest and belly-to-belly.  Locking their fingers to prevent further scratching, they moved into a  contest of strength and will. Their voices mixed with moans of pain and  excitement, as their desires turned the fight into a passionate dance of  pleasure and pain.

As their foreheads thudded against one  another, they stared furiously into one another’s eyes. The scent of  their perspiration was disguised with the smell of their hair, clearly  moisturized with aromatic shampoo.

"Your shampoo choice is terrible. Your hair smells like cheap desperation."

"Unlike your whore shampoo, my shampoo exudes sophistication."

“Well, you clearly lack style and substance if that’s your definition of sophistication.”

“You think your bad insults work on me? Or are you just compensating for your insecurities?”

“Please, you might as well be a dumb blonde in disguise.”

“Projecting much, aren’t we?”

As  their legs tangled together, their silky smooth thighs met along the  edges of their panties. Their bodies pressed against one another. The  scent between them filled their nostrils as they shouted and groaned.  Every nerve was alive and pulsing. Every sense scrambled to work as  their bodies shifted in continuous momentum until it stopped, their  bookish understanding of inertia coming to a halt as their physical  potential rose to the top.

And they could feel it below as they  fell. The sensation they had felt when they watched other women  catfight. Instead of on a screen, it was happening in real time with  them participating. As their bodies rubbed against one another, they  felt the warm sensations within them and as they watched their mirror  counterpart, they could see it happening to their opponent. The  vibrations of their quivering thighs were simply too much against the  sensitivity within their loins. And they both knew it as they shared  this experience together.

As they stared at one another, a sudden  shock and realization came across their faces as a sudden bolt of  climatic energy shot through them, causing the angry and determined  expression to transform into one of orgastic uttering, their eyes  closing shut and their mouths forming the letter ‘O’.

“Oh!”

“Oh my-”

“Ohhhhh!”

“Oooooh!”

“Oh.”

“Oh…”

It was briefer than they had anticipated, coming about as sudden as it was swift. The two paused and stopped, with uncertainty.

What  just happened? Wasn’t this what they wanted? It couldn’t just end here,  could it? Did this technically still mean they were virgins?

“So, did, uh, did that just happen?”

“I, I think so. I’m not sure.”

“Um.”

“Yeah.”

The  two paused, almost smiling but like when they had discovered the  other’s taste for catfights, they were more uncertain and confused in a  comfortable and satisfying way than joyful.

“Does that mean this is over?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“It wasn’t that bad.”

“No, it wasn’t.”

“How about we call a truce?”

“A truce works for me, roomate.”

Their  eyes locked and then, they did, in fact, smile at this understanding.  Helping one another, they gathered themselves and began to slip their  clothing back to place, giggling as they redid their pigtails with less  perfection than previously but with well earned satisfaction from a hard  fought duel.

They both turned, almost mirroring one another as they reached for their school books.

“Now, well, I suppose it’s time to return to my paper on Keynes and how he impacted society.”

“You mean, how wrong he was about his theories?

“Wrong? He’s not wrong. Maybe you’re just too stupid to understand these concepts?”

“Oh,  so we have a fangirl, over here. First thing she does is accuse people  of being stupid without looking at herself? Of course, she picks the  loser to write about because she’s also a loser.”

“If you can’t figure that out, it’s probably due to you lacking the intelligence to do so.”

“Again, projecting much? That sounds like a you problem, ugly!

“Me, ugly? I’m not the ugly one!”

"Well, you certainly can’t call yourself beautiful? Take a good look in the mirror!"

"Oh, yeah? Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? Certainly not you!"

“You want to prove that, ugly?”

“Okay, how about I fix your looks for you?”

“That’s not going to happen.”

“You really want to settle this again, bitch?”

“Why not? As far as I can tell, I won.”

“You? Win? Please!”

“Oh, I’ll prove it to you, again!”

And thus, began a long and interesting Freshman year for the two brunette college co-eds.

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
Re: College Co-Ed Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2024, 02:35:24 AM »
Love this story! A truce is what I feel is the hottest outcome in a catfight, that too between evenly matched cats. Hoping to see more such stories which end in a stalemate
Antonylovescfs