News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Introduction

• 1 Replies

Online SexyTink

Introduction
« on: Yesterday at 04:26:18 PM »
Hello I figured I'm probably due for one of these introduction things. I'm Tiffany, Tiff  or Tink. I'm into cat, and tit fights. But might try others. I'm not into wrestling whatsoever. But I am looking for Trillion and Discord groups that specialize in the cat and tit fights. As for joining a clique, I don't think I would fit into something like that. But your more than welcome to show me what your clique has to offer.

Offline HannahFights

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:58:20 PM »
Hello I figured I'm probably due for one of these introduction things. I'm Tiffany, Tiff  or Tink. I'm into cat, and tit fights. But might try others. I'm not into wrestling whatsoever. But I am looking for Trillion and Discord groups that specialize in the cat and tit fights. As for joining a clique, I don't think I would fit into something like that. But your more than welcome to show me what your clique has to offer.

Hey tink I’d be curious to get to know you more and also into cat/tit fight groups on discord or Trillian
Message me slut