News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The AI Art is Good But...

• 2 Replies

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
The AI Art is Good But...
« on: August 06, 2024, 10:27:31 PM »
not quite their yet. Just doesn't convey the lifelike quality and expression of the lines of real artists such a BCW. I think at this point in the tech a real artist can offer more nuance in their renderings. The AI art is good, enjoyable, and very much appreciated...who can crank out art as fast as a computer??? But AI has a long way to go. I am not saying AI are isn't real art and doesn't require a lot of effort...I am saying to all the old school artists...please keep drawing because you haven't been replaced by the machine yet and probably won't be for a while.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Re: The AI Art is Good But...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 12:59:04 PM »
If your reference was to me, thank you.  Most art really resides in the imaginations of the viewer, but I'm glad to hear that I at times provoke that.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: The AI Art is Good But...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 05:40:18 AM »
Comment was intended to encourage all freehand artists to keep drawing and contributing.  AI art is good I hope that it doesn't become the only kind of art we get here on the forum.