News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Slap city

• 11 Replies

Offline australianplaice

Slap city
« on: July 31, 2024, 07:59:43 AM »
The last (in all meanings) fight Akela vs Ivy from Slap city was released yesterday on Gumroad. It was advertised as their best. It's true. The vid is outstanding. The best I bought in the last two years and one of my top ten in my 50 years collection. A must have!

You have until august end to buy this gem. If you are a true fan of women giving it all in sweat and strength. It's for you.
Nice to see Sahara again(memories!!)  even if her fight with Dolly is on a lower level than Akela's but nicely priced at 12 $.
The producer says it is its good bye. I grieve that but must thanks him a lot for all his efforts and the nice vids he gave us.

Offline NwukCatfights

• God Member
Re: Slap city
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 09:29:48 AM »
Absolutely gutted.

Slap city has walked away, suitefights makes more oil wrestling that actual catfights.

Phat pharrahs is gone, BFUK is gone, sexy wife gone, lyric gone, Tilly doesn’t CF.

It’s horrible to say that the niche as of now is dead.

Praying that some of our favourite producers change their mind or the gap is filled with new and exciting producers.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2024, 10:13:12 AM »
This fight was as good if not better than Jess vs Mira 2 IMHO and that's the highest praise imaginable for most people. Coming from someone who's been saying for years "real" catfights have become stale and repetitive I was really loving this fight. It's on Gumroad and the producer says once it's gone it's gone forever so "get it while the getting is good". This was an easy 6 outta 5 stars from me, the jaded catfight fan lol ;D

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2024, 02:09:09 PM »
I purchased this video yesterday and agree completely.  It is an EXCELLENT fight, one of the very best.

I am sad to see Slap City go.   But this is a hard industry to make money in these days.

Slap City has left a legacy of some very good battles.  My Best Wishes to the producer and Much Thanks!

-halhow3

Offline soflant

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2024, 09:50:42 PM »
I tried to purchase the Akela vs Ivy catfight but a message reads " This product is currently not for sale". Boy, this catfight was taken down fast as I just come across it today. :(
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Online tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2024, 11:10:29 PM »
I also sadly missed buying it and now the whole story got wiped by Gumroad ...

Any other Slap City video store out there?

Offline slapcity

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 03:53:31 AM »
Ok I shall try and get this one on Loyal Fans.

Offline Keano2

• DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2024, 08:54:55 AM »
This fight was as good if not better than Jess vs Mira 2 IMHO and that's the highest praise imaginable for most people. Coming from someone who's been saying for years "real" catfights have become stale and repetitive I was really loving this fight. It's on Gumroad and the producer says once it's gone it's gone forever so "get it while the getting is good". This was an easy 6 outta 5 stars from me, the jaded catfight fan lol ;D

I am with you on the stale and repetitive comment and it's been a while since I bought one of these. I am pleased I did so as it was really excellent. Two evenly matched stubborn women. Those body slaps landed hard and sounded awesome and some great hair pulling action.

Kudos to Slap City - going out on a real high. Definitely worth it

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2024, 06:05:14 PM »

I am with you on the stale and repetitive comment and it's been a while since I bought one of these. I am pleased I did so as it was really excellent. Two evenly matched stubborn women. Those body slaps landed hard and sounded awesome and some great hair pulling action.

Kudos to Slap City - going out on a real high. Definitely worth it

It was the well edited trailer, the fight length and the fact that at any second stupid Gumroad  >:( could shut down the site (which they did the next day) that made the decision for me. This is the first "Real" catfight I've purchased (I'm pretty sure)since Suitefights Nikki vs (ECNWC) Brooke.

Offline soflant

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2024, 08:29:34 PM »
Ok I shall try and get this one on Loyal Fans.
I looked On Loyal Fans but could not fin it. Were you successful in doing so? Thanks so much!
I have been an avid catfight fan for a long time. There is something about two women tearing into each other which is very hot and sexy. This is very erotic.

Online Pointfights

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2024, 05:23:25 PM »
Is there any updates on how this can be purchased?

Offline steez

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2024, 04:34:35 AM »
Yeah, does anyone have an update?  Originally the last day to purchase was said to be the 11th, but I just went to buy it and the store is empty.