News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Neighborhood Noise Complaints

• 1 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Neighborhood Noise Complaints
« on: August 28, 2024, 02:09:58 PM »
Lucy (left) is a nymphmaniac who likes to fk around. She likes to make moaning noise and scream while having men or women in her apartment.
Kelly (right) lives next door and she doesn't judge her but is sick and tired of asking to keep the noise down so she can sleep.

One night Lucy and her current Girlfriend were going at it hard making noises that piss off Kelly. After banging the door for a while Lucy finally stop and went to open, only to find an enraged ginger Kelly yelling at her about the noise. A sweat cover, barely dress Lucy told Kelly.

Lucy: "You either come in and join us or go to your apartment and shut the fk up"
Kelly used her body to push Lucy and come face to face barely an inch away.
Kelly "I will put you to sleep here and now bitch, just keep it down"

As Kelly  turn around to leave, Lucy grab a handful of hair and force a kiss. Kelly used the opportunity to finally fk her neighbor up.

Who wins? Kelly  (right) is wearing pijamas and you can see her hard niples as she get exited. Lucy (left) has always wanted to fk her neighbor, now she has an opening. Will Lucy's GF get involved? She is horny and watching this two go at it.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: Neighborhood Noise Complaints
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 02:32:03 PM »
kelly is just jealous
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury