News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My Boob Goddess Chapter Vegas part 2

• 1 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My Boob Goddess Chapter Vegas part 2
« on: July 30, 2024, 04:50:47 PM »
             The girls seemed eager to get to it. We suggested our room and Wally and Renee agreed. I was staring at Renee’s boobs and admiring their firmness and her nipples looked devestating. Renee said she wanted to go to her room and shower and change and be to our room in an hour.
              We went back to our room and Joanne took a shower and put on her matching red bra and panties. She looked so sexy in that lace bra. Jo asked me what I thought of Renee’s boobs. I told her not to take them lightly. Although they are a couple of cup sizes smaller they looked very firm and her nipples looked fierce. She said “Do you think her nipples could compete with hers?” She didn’t like my hesitation so she walked over to me and pulled out her right boob and stuck her nipple in my mouth. Her nipple was rock hard and I couldn’t wait for this fight!!
              There was a knock at the door and I rushed over to answer. Renee and Wally came in and Renee immediately dropped her robe to reveal a matching black bra and panties that were as sexy as Joanne’s. Renee told Wally and I to sit on the couch so they can get down to business.
                Renee removed her bra and flexed her boobs. Her pec bounce was incredible and very intimidating. Renee started talking smack to Joanne. Telling her she was going to bend her nipples, crush her overinflated tits, and have Wally jerk off all over her loser tits. She was going to love adding Joanne’s bra to her trophy case. Renee told her that she’d had girls with bigger tits submit to her before.
             Jo removed her bra and stepped right up to Renee. Wally immediately put his hand down his pants. Jo said nipples first!! Looking at their nipples so close together it was an incredible contrast. Renee’s nipples and areola were darker than Jo’s. And to the naked eye they looked longer and thicker.
             Renee reached up and put her fingers around Jo’s nipples and started playing with them. Jo copied the move. Renee just said she wanted them to fill size. They lined them up and Renee told Jo to look down and tell me whose are thicker. Jo did and the shocked look on her face told me whose were thicker. Renee that put them side to side and told Joanne to let everyone know whose are longer. Jo shockingly said that Renee’s were longer.
            My boob goddess quickly snapped out of it and told Renee that it doesn’t mean they are better. Joanne then aggressively flicked her champion nipples across Renee’s bigger nipples. Both sprang off each other and came right back. They then started flicking them rapidly back and forth. Neither girls nipples staying bent just flicking off each other. Wally yelled for Renee to pin Jo’s nipples. I then yelled for my goddess to do the same.
             After about ten minutes both girls stepped back. Both were rubbing their nipples. They came together and both tried to go head on but they sprang off each other. They started flicking up and down and left and right with no winner. Renee stepped back and started playing with her nipples again. I looked closely and it looked like her nipples were quivering almost vibrating. They looked angry.
           Joanne then stepped forward and lined her nipples right up to Renee’s. They wrapped arms around each other and squeezed. The nipples were pushing together and the breast flesh was surrounding them. Couldn’t really see what was happening. They stayed like this for several minutes.
             I was studying the boobs when I heard on girl yell yes! And when I looked up I saw Joanne’s face with a confused look. She whispered impossible. The boobs separated and Renee’s nipples sprang out and were fully erect. Then I looked at Jo’s and her nipples were flat. They looked pathetic. Renee told a Jo to tell us whose nipples are better. Joanne shook her head no. Renee brought her nipples back in and pushed Jo’s back into her boobs. Jo screamed ok your nipples are better! I was shocked!!
            She looked over at me with tears in her eyes. I told her it was ok. Renee came over to us on the couch. She asked me if I wanted to suck the better nipples. Even though I did want to I turned away. Renee turned to Wally and said still undefeated.   
              Jo came over to me. I comforted her and told her to beat her tits!! She looked at me and said she needed her nipples for that. She wanted me to talk to them and get them back in the fight. I started tonguing them and whispering that they were still my champs and to go out there prove my goddess had the best boob’s in the room! Jo’s nipples became fully erect again and she told Renee she was ready!!
               They came together again in the center of the room and Renee went right after Jo’s boobs. Renee was slamming her tits straight ahead and backing my goddess up across the room. Her boobs looked so firm but Joanne’s were just as firm. Jo’s back hit the wall and Renee began to piston both boobs into Joanne’ s right boob. She was battering her tit. Joanne was squealing.
              I screamed out Jo don’t let her soften up your boob. Joanne then swung from the side and smacked Renee’s tits. Renee straightened up and Jo started swinging from side to side. It was Renee’s turn to squeal and back up. No pushed her completely to the other side of the room.
               Jo then pinned Renee up against the wall and started bombing her boob’s up and down on top of Renee’s. Renee turned to Wally and said “she is so big and firm!” Wally yelled don’t let her beat you. I yelled to Jo “You got her! Finish her off!” Jo then started smashing head on. Both girls boobs were mushrooming out. Both sets definitely getting softer.
              On one shot Jo lifted up and went to drop her boobs on top of Renee’s but Renee fired up at the same side and sent her nipples piercing into the under side of Jo’s boobs. This blow sent Jo off her feet and crashing onto her ample ass. Jo got up quickly. I could see both sets of boobs definitely red and showing a little sag. We were 40 mins into this titfight with no winner. I was worried.
               Both girls came together in a mutual bear hug. You could see every muscle in their bodies straining. Both sets of boobs mushrooming but you could hardly see Renee’s because Jo’s boobs were bigger. Jo told Renee to give up. Renee told Jo to give up. Both girls were dancing around the hotel room. They were getting close to the bed.
              Jo then backed Renee up against the bed and they fell on top of the bed. Jo pushed Renee down and started bombing her boobs directly on top of Renee’s. Renee was screaming get off me with each blow. Renee’s perfect tits were getting mashed flat. I thought it was over but I was wrong. Renee was able to snake her leg in between  my goddesses and pull her in tight with her arms and reverse positions.
              Renee now on top brought her boobs down on top of Jo’s. With Jo flat on her back you could really see the damage Renee’s firm breast were doing . Jo’s boobs looked softer than I ever seen them. They were drooping down to her sides and Renee was working the inner wall of both boobs. Jo was in pain and I thought she was going to quit but she she was able to use the power in her legs and her powerful ass to buck the smaller Renee off of her.
                They both got off the bed quickly and met in the center of the room. I looked at Wally and he looked at me and we were both shaking our heads. They came together and and both girls started swinging. Jo’s tots were getting the better of this exchange as Renee was screaming with each blow. They wrapped each other up again in a bear hug and squeezed.
            Renee yelled its over for you. I’m going to crush you flat. Your tits will never be the same. They squeezed for about 5 mins straight when I heard one girl scream “ Fuck I give!! You crushed my perfect tit!”
             They released their bear hug and Renee dropped to the floor. Joanne had won!! Renee’s boobs looked saggy. She grab her boobs and cried. She looked at Wally and cried “Look what she did to my perfect tits!”
            Joanne got down on the ground next to her and asked “what were you going to do to my tits?” Jo pushed her flat on her back and she dropped her boobs on Renee’s face. Jo yelled worship the better tits. Jo then sat up and called me over. She pulled my cock out and jerked me off until i spewed all over Renee’s tits. Wally just sat back and watched.
            Joanne took Renee’s bra and threw her the robe and Wally helped her up and they left. Jo collapsed on the bed. She looked up on me and said that her right boob was hurt and asked me to get her ice. There was definitely bruising on her fight tit.
              After Jo iced her boob she looked at me and said “ I can’t  believe she beat my nipples.” I told her she was my boob goddess!!!
              The next morning I woke up with a text from my buddy Nick. I couldn’t wait to tell him about this. But nick sent me a picture and when I opened it up it was a picture of Jaime laying on the floor naked . Her boobs looking defeated with the word loser written across her chest. As I moved the picture up towards her face there was a pic of that girl Adrienne with her tits covering Jaime’s face. Nick then wrote “we need to talk!”
            I woke Joanne up and told her “ we have a problem!!”

…. More to come

Offline doggy81

Re: My Boob Goddess Chapter Vegas part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2024, 12:17:18 AM »
This was great. Pleae dont let us wait another two weeks  ;D