News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WHAM studios closing down?

• 8 Replies

Offline ochorioscowboy77

WHAM studios closing down?
« on: May 02, 2024, 09:59:54 PM »
I was recently looking to purchase a clip from Quisha’s storefront, and noticed that the offerings have SERIOUSLY dwindled. As of this writing, there are only 3 available videos. The rest have mysteriously vanished. Does anyone know if she’s migrating to another platform, or worse, her storefront has been hacked?

Offline titfightwrestler

Re: WHAM studios closing down?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 08:04:35 PM »
Looks like a bunch are now on sale with Rockin Robin.  Prices are about half those on C4S.

Offline ochorioscowboy77

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 02:04:34 AM »
Sorry, I’m not familiar with Rockin Robin. Is there a link?

Offline titfightwrestler

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 04:31:36 PM »
Sorry, Rockin Roxanne: https://www.rockin-roxanne.com/.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2024, 04:35:16 PM »
Sorry, Rockin Roxanne: https://www.rockin-roxanne.com/.

Rockin Robin was a WWF Woman’s champ back in the day ????

Offline ochorioscowboy77

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 01:05:43 PM »
Update:

It seems that her storefront may have been hacked. I reached out via email, but the contact information given received no further response. The business number given was for a Wells Fargo employee.

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 10:27:57 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if The store had closed, especially considering just how many years ago Quisha started.  I first saw her in a video over 30 years ago.  And that I think was for double trouble productions.  I hadn't checked her site out for a couple of years, because production seemed to have ended a while ago. If she was still producing, it didn't seem to be reported or advertised anywhere.  The Rockin Robin site does buy up a lot of material from sites that are now defunct. In many cases, there about the only way its possible to still buy old classics.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2024, 06:43:07 AM »
  Facebook post

Oh Wow! hello everyone, it's me Quisha Page, yes I'm still alive and doing well. Who of my closest friends are still with me on my  FB. I love and miss you all so much i have no words. Thanks for all your letters telling me to get well i loved reading them. When i found out my clips site went down, i was too sick to fix it, now i forgot how to fix it. I'm not sure why clips took it down. It's just to much for me to do. It saddens me cause me being sick really didn't matter to clips. If anyone wants to do this job for me seeing if clips still has all my clips on their site for me let me know. All so if anyone has any of my videos if you can tell me which ones you have i will talk to you more about this. My goodness It's great to hear from you all again!
Big Hugs and Wet Kisses
Quisha Page
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline ochorioscowboy77

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2024, 02:19:03 AM »
Has anyone heard any kind of update? It seems the only option for purchase other than Quisha is Rockin Roxanne.