News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My boob goddess: BIG trouble conclusion

• 3 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My boob goddess: BIG trouble conclusion
« on: September 20, 2024, 01:41:53 AM »
         “She is a big and powerful woman! I can’t wait to crush her tits!” Jo said while we were driving to Amanda’s. I loved Jo’s confidence but I silently hoped that Jo hadn’t taken on more than she could handle.
           When we arrived at Amanda’s house Jo grabbed Amanda’s stained bra. We followed Amanda into the house and when we got in Jo handed the bra to Amanda. “Sorry about the stains! Rock here fucked me on top of this bra as I described how I was going to flatten your tits!” Jo was talking very catty and sexy to Amanda.
           Amanda then told Jo “I made it clear to your husband that I wanted him. He turned me down last night. I am going to show him that he deserves someone better. I am going to show you I am the better woman and then I’m going to beat your tits! Then maybe your husband will want to worship the better boobs and the better woman!”
         Jo was furious. Amanda made it clear that she wanted me. Jo replied “He is mine. I prepared to put my boobs up against yours! Let’s get started!” Amanda went iinto her closet and grabbed out a couple of robes. “Let’s not rush this! I’m going to get us some drinks and let’s go out back to the jacuzzi. Take your clothes off and put on these robes.” Amanda told us.
         We stripped down while Amanda headed into a different room. I told Jo that she didn’t have to do this. We could just leave. “ I’m not going anywhere. This woman is challenging me and trying to take my man. “ Jo said angrily.
         Amanda came out in a robe and led us out back. She handed me bourbon and she had wine for Joanne. This was feeling very strange. Amanda was so relaxed. We got towards the hot tub and Amanda dropped her robe.
          “Omg what a body!” I thought to myself. She had curves in all the right places. Pure feminine power on display. Strong arms , massive boobs, a round powerful ass and thick thighs. The other amazing view was the thick bush she had. Jo had some serious competition. She climbed in the hot tub. She motioned for us to join her. We dropped our robes.
           I felt Amanda staring right at my cock. I looked at her and she licked her lips. I looked over at Jo and marveled at her body. I was once again reminded of why I worshipped my goddess. Amanda looked at Jo and said “not bad.” We got in the hot tub and finished our drinks.
          Amanda stood up and made her way over and Jo stood up to meet her. Amanda started playing with Jo’s left boob. Jo’s nipple a were rock hard. Jo grabbed Amanda’s right boob and started pinching her rock hard nipples. Amanda then said “we are not going to have the main event in here. That will be held in the bedroom. I just wanted to have some preliminaries in here.”
            Amanda pushed her right breast into Jo’s left. They both compressed slightly. In comparing the boobs Jo’s nipple was definitely longer and thicker but Amanda’s areola dwarfed my goddesses. They started flicking there nipples together.
         My cock was throbbing. Amanda looked at Jo and said you have amazing nipples. As they were flicking nipples they were turning in the jacuzzi. Amanda’s back was now in front of me. She then backed up and rubbed her ass on my cock. “Go ahead rock! Rub that cock on my superior ass!” Jo quickly yelled “bullshit superior ass!” Amanda then turned her back to Jo and said “put your ass up against mine!”
            Jo turned and the two of them were ass to ass. They started slapping their asses together. I yelled come on Jo beat her ass. Unfortunately as I watched it became apparent that Jo’s ass was over matched . On one particular hard shot Jo fell face first into the water. She quickly recovered but from where I was watching it looked like Amanda’s ass was dominating. Another hard shot and Jo was down again. Amanda sat down on Jo’s ass and my goddess screamed out enough.
          Amanda then brought her ass over to me and told me to slap the better ass. I refused even though I wanted to. My main concern was for my goddess. She looked devastated. Amanda taunted her. She was twerking her ass right in my face.
            Amanda then said let’s go inside so I can complete my decimation of your body.we got out of the jacuzzi, dried off and put the robes on. Jo looked at me and said “sorry. I her ass was so powerful.” I told her it was ok. Let’s go get her in the titfight. She grabbed her boobs and said “these boobs don’t lose!”
           We headed inside. Amanda led us into a room she told me to sit on the couch and enjoy. Amanda then went over the rules. She made it clear that there was no scratching, punching , especially to the face. She said this is about who the better woman was. The loser has to admit it and then the winner will be allowed  to humiliate the loser. I was not allowed to interfere. They both made me promise that I wouldn’t..
             They came together in the center of the room. Jo then said nipples first. Amanda agreed. Jo needed to get back in this and she was so confident in her nipples. Amanda reached down and rubbed Jo’s pussy. Jo looked at her and Amanda said she wanted to make sure they were fully aroused . Jo did the same to Amanda. Both sets were rock hard now.
       They began flicking them back and forth. Jo’s nipples looked amazing as always but Amanda’s were not running and hiding. Both started to moan. It looked to me like they were getting aroused . I pulled out my cock. I loved Jo’s nipples.
        Then finally I heard Amanda yell “ oooh you bitch!” Apparently one of Jo’s nipples had bent Amanda’s . Amanda backed up and they brought their nipples together again with the same result! My goddess’s nipples had proved superior. Amanda admitted defeat. Jo came over to me and brought her boobs to my face and told me to suck them and tell them they’re the best. I happily obliged.
          Jo then confidently walked back to the center of the room and breast butted Amanda. Unfortunately Amanda was ready and she didn’t move anywhere. Amanda looked at Jo and said I am going to flatten your tits. They both stared swinging there boobs from side to side. And after a few minutes Jo’s tits were getting the worst of it. With every contact her boob seemed to compress a little more.
         Amanda’s boobs were so big when she swung they were like wrecking balls. I screamed encouragement at Jo but she was grunting with each blow. On one particular swing Amanda’s boobs hit Jo so hard that she almost spun her around. Jo went down to one knee holding her boobs. I feared Amanda was too big and firm enough to beat my goddess.
         “Do you quit?” Amanda asked right away. Jo stood up and said not a chance. Jo brought her tits straight into Amanda’s . They both compressed equally. Jo kept pulling back and slamming forward. I think she should have started with this tactic. Amanda was starting to grunt with each blow. This continued blow after blow after blow. Both sets of tits getting red. Jo was trying to use her nipples to tenderize Amanda’s boobs. Jo’s boobs looked like torpedo’s burrowing into Amanda’s titflesh.
          Amanda then wrapped her arms around Jo and squeezed. Jo screamed out in pain. Amanda was so big and strong. Jo applied her own bearhug. She is no slouch in the power department. Both sets of tits were compressed but it looked like an Amanda’s boobs were swallowing Jo’s. We were about 45 minutes in and Ko had tears streaming down her face.
           Jo released her grip and looked and tried to push Amanda off. It looked like Amanda was rag dolling her. Amanda released her and my goddess dropped to the floor. Tears were in her eyes both sets of boobs looked considerably softer but as Jo stood up I’d never seen her champion boobs hanging and looking so soft.
           “You should give up now. Rock get ready to worship your new goddess.” Amanda taunted Jo. Jo then stepped up to Amanda and swung her boobs up into Amanda’s. There was a loud clap. I expected Jo to be standing tall but her boobs had failed her. She collapsed to the ground again clutching her chest. Amanda was holding her massive chest as well but she definitely was in better shape.
           Jo stood up again and screamed encouragement. Jo started swinging her right boob into Amanda’s right boob. After about 10 swings I saw Jo’s boob collapse and mold around Amanda’s. Jo screamed my tit and grabbed her right boob. Jo then started swinging her left boob into Amanda’s. I screamed for Jo to quit. But after about 5 swings her left boob collapsed.
             My goddess grabbed onto Amanda’s shoulders. Amanda applied a bearhug and told Jo to quit . Jo refused . Amanda squeezed harder and completely flattened my goddess. “Look at your inferior boobs. They are flat as pancakes. Quit now before I ruin them forever!” Jo sobbed out her surrender. Amanda let her dropped to the floor.
         Amanda then looked down at a helpless Jo “ tell me what I want to hear.” Jo then cried “ your boobs are better. My boobs just lost! “ Amanda then came over to me. She sat on my lap and pressed her boobs in my face. “ I am the boob queen!”
           Amanda wen t back over to Jo. She sat her amazing ass on Jo’s chest. Crushing them flat. She then placed her boobs over Jo’s face and smothered her. Amanda then got off of Jo and rolled her over . She told Jo to get on all fours. Jo did and Amanda started squeezing her boobs like she was trying to milk Jo. I pleaded for Amanda to stop. There were tears in my eyes. Jo looked up at me and said “sorry. It’s ok.”
          Amanda then stood up and went into her bedroom. She came out with a huge dildo. I stood up and said absolutely not. Jo waived me off. Amanda then started working the dildo in and out of Joanne’s pussy. She put her own pussy on Joanne’s face in a 69 position . She told Jo to eat her pussy. Amanda started rubbing Jo’s big clit until Jo squirted.
        Amanda then looked at me and said “inferior pussy too!” Jo finally got Amanda to orgasm. Amanda looked at Jo and said next time we go bush to bush in a sexfight. Loser loses her bush if you are woman enough.
         “Rock you are more than welcome to spend the night after your so called goddess leaves or you can take her inferior body home. Your choice.” Amanda said.
           “Jo will always be my boob goddess!” I’ll take her home. I put the robe around Jo and we headed home.Jo was a sobbing mess but I did my best to comfort her. I love this woman!!

…… to be continued

Offline ultimatespinach

Re: My boob goddess: BIG trouble conclusion
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2024, 02:25:55 AM »
Excellent continuation of this story, very erotic. I love these one on one competition fight stories and I can't wait for the next installment with the bush fight. I don't know where you plan on taking this story but it looks as though Amanda also has the superior bush. Well done Rock!

Online doggy81

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2024, 08:38:19 PM »
Ouch, that was a beating. I didnt see it come because Jo, no matter how hard a fight was, always came out victorious. But Amanda was too much in every way. Bigger, stronger, heavier, bigger tits, stronger arms. Poor Jo was in every aspect weaker than her nemesis.
Honestly I dont think Jo can win the sexfight because Amanda is physically stronger. If Amanda can get Jo under her, she could ride and fuck Jo's brain out.
I dont know about Rock but somehow I liked the feeling of seeing Jo dominated like this. 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2024, 11:24:27 PM »
If I had been Rock I would’ve gotten Amanda off to the side and talked to her about making it look as if he had no choice but to let Amanda have her way with him. Maybe as a way to save Jo some serious pain or knock her out then doing so with out her knowing. For the next one Amanda needs to stipulate he be tied up and whoever wins can do what they please. That way Jo can’t blame him when Amanda wins. Although I suspect Rock will not be able to hide the fact that 1. He is turned on watching Amanda dominate and 2. How much he is enjoying Amanda’s claiming her prize afterwards. Both of which are probably the only two things that could be enough motivation to drive Jo into working on and then demanding a rematch to regain her status . I know Rock may really only have affection for his wife but there’s no way he didn’t want or doesn’t desire to take the woman who decimated his wife in front of him.