News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!

• 62 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Lisa vs. Moss: Bareknuckle Brawl!
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2024, 07:33:10 PM »
Wow …. Mossi won a poll …. First time ever lol

wanna try it again?
oh my deat Mossi. You never have got over losing to me have you. I guess you were not good enough.

Mossibabe…well as it seems that some of WyldChyld’s blonde in a bottle spilled down her back and left an awful yellow streak; I guess you won’t be fighting that fugly bitch! So I challenge you to a fight! Call it catfight or brawl; just know that as far as I’m concerned there’s no rules!

Anyway if you accept; let’s discuss the details soon x
oh dear Kate …. Did someone rattle your cage? Lol I guess thats where they keep dogs these days!
I haven’t decided anything with Mossi yet, but one thing I have decided is to make YOU eat your words. So unless you want your ass owned then go and poke your big nose in someone else’s business. Hope thats ok … x

Kicking your skank ass would not be a fight; it would be sport…Bitch!
lol really Katey….. ok come and try it and see how you get on. A similar result of which you had with Mossi is my prediction!!   …. Bitch !

Ohh my
What we have here
Blonde bimbo,brunette slut and a crazy whore.
Let’s make this interesting bitches
A 4 way catfight to settle scores   
Are you’s game or cowards
Someone set it up

Last I heard Mossibabe was going to give you a slap Anitafgt and you accepted her challenge? At least that is what Mossibabe indicated when I last spoke to her.

So how about you concentrate that communal brain cell you co-share with WyldChyld on fighting Mossibabe.

And if anyone was wondering how the co-sharing of their shared brain cell works; it goes like this…

WyldChyld has it Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Anitafgt has it Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!

And if you were wondering about Sunday? They hold a weekly contest that is all about those all important STD test results! It kinda goes like this….firstly they start of by strangling a cat together; which in some parts of the world is laughably considered to be singing :o

They wail in unison:

“Oh Test tube, Oh test tube in my hand…who’s the skankiest bitch in the land!”

*Lab Technician checks notes and removes his ear protection*

“Well it was a close one this Sunday…but Anitafgt clinches another victory. Well done whore!”

Oh and finally to avoid any absence of doubt…A four way catfight; every woman for herself is fine with me.

Bye Bitches x
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 09:12:58 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2024, 12:08:37 PM »
A four-way fight with these girls would be very interesting to see.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2024, 02:51:25 PM »
A four-way fight with these girls would be very interesting to see.

Well I’ve made my position clear on this proposal…but honestly I suspect it’s going to take an interested neutral party to arrange this.