News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Boob Goddess: Adrienne

• 2 Replies

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
My Boob Goddess: Adrienne
« on: August 06, 2024, 10:16:24 PM »
            “That Bitch!” Joanne yelled after I showed her the pick of Jaime. Jo told me she was going to take care of Adrienne as soon as we got back from Vegas. I told her she was going to have to wait for her boobs to recover from her tough contest with Renee.
            The flight back from Vegas was full of turbulence. Just like the turbulence we were heading into. Jo told me to call nick as soon as we got home she wanted every detail of what happened.
             After we settled in I called Nick. He told us to come over. We couldn’t get there fast enough. Nick opened the door and lead us into the living room. Jaime was sitting on the couch in sweatpants and a t shirt. She looked down and disappointed, Jo gave her a hug but they both avoided any boob to boob contact.
             Joanne asked her what happened and Jaime went into the whole story. Basically Nick and Jaime were at the brewery and Adrienne came in. Nick told Jaime who Adrienne was and Jaime went over to confront her. Adrienne then challenged her to a titfight and Jaime accepted. They went back to Nick’s house and they stripped down in the living room. Adrienne told her that when she lost she was going to embarrass her.
             Jaime said the titfight was pretty even until Adrienne got her down on the ground and trapped her arms. She said she dropped her boobs on top repeatedly and then smothered her until she passed out. She wrote loser with lipstick and made Nick take the picture. She then took her bra and left Nick her phone number and told him to give it to Joanne if she had a problem.
            Jaime cried when she recounted the story. She told Jo that she thought she had her but Adrienne was vicious. Jo told Jaime that she was going to squash Adrienne’s tits.
Nick gave Joanne the number and we left.
            I told Joanne to call Adrienne but not to set anything up for two weeks. When Jo called Adrienne picked up and Jo told her it was her and she was coming to squash her tits and take her bra. Adrienne said whenever you want to little girl.  Joanne said 2 weeks at my place. Adrienne said she wanted it at her house and to make sure I came. She told Jo that she was going to show how much better her tits were and she was not only going to take another bra from her but she was going to take me as well.  She hung up and Joanne was fuming!!
           Two weeks could not go by fast enough. Finally on that Saturday I put the house into my GPS and we headed to Adrienne’s…

….. to be continued

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: My Boob Goddess: Adrienne
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2024, 04:35:49 AM »
I’ve been looking forward to this one. I have enjoyed all your stories. Adrienne sure sounds like a girl who definitely can give Jo a real go. I’d be lying if I said I kinda want to see Jo have a problem. One way to ensure more rematches between them. Anyhow looking forward to it.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: My Boob Goddess: Adrienne
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 01:54:02 AM »
That's it? A few sentences about phone calls?