News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

michelle vs. carmen

• 6 Replies

Offline snake44500

• God Member
michelle vs. carmen
« on: August 21, 2024, 12:22:02 PM »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: michelle vs. carmen
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 02:49:17 PM »
Thanks for sharing.

Online presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 03:21:36 PM »
When there are groups of girls like this the fights look to be for entertainment.  There was no name calling between the fighters, it looked as though it is just to see who would win.   I think this is a draw between evenly matched girls.

Offline Hairpullfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2024, 07:07:41 AM »
Couldn't tell but were they being shamed for starting to pull hair?  THAT would be a shame as it needed more
Barefoot girls pulling each other's hair gets me off every time

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2024, 07:49:57 AM »
I don’t think it is for entertainment it’s always been the case since I was at school when word got round two girls were gonna fight there was an audience. The only difference today is they are filmed, when I was young it was just word of mouth after the fight and I bet at times that got embellished. They could have been fighting over a boy, a girl or just that one of them had called the other out, some girls don’t trash talk they just fight

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2024, 05:14:29 PM »
Thanks for sharing and can someone please punch the camera guy in the face, how hard is it to point your phone at the fight instead of flailing all over the place.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2024, 09:16:29 AM »
The girl in the black shirt is sexy as hell. Would have like her barefoot and maybe have her blouse get ripped a little (wearing no bra) in the fights. :)
Also, can someone kill all of the bystanders talking & commenting.