News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight beginner

• 51 Replies

Offline Beckywrestlesgirls

Re: Titfight beginner
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2024, 03:15:25 PM »
Well,  at least I got some good experience at this from my fight against Gina.  Congratulations to her.  Thanks to her I'm still kinda sore!  Still looking to find an easier newbie to build my confidence and know that I can win.  Mature women will be considered too.

Offline MiaCarter

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2024, 03:26:00 PM »
Hey Mia.  You look like you pretty proud of yourself in your pic.  But I think I've got you beat.  Just saying.  Check my profile pics.

Hi Tanya.  You are correct. I am proud of myself after crushing Gina's pair.  Just in case you're wondering, you don't scare me at all.  I can see me smacking your  boobs around and then digging mine into yours for a submission. 

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2024, 05:41:34 PM »
OMG!! I did it!! My first win.  I forced Becky to surrender to me. My boobs outlasted hers.  To her credit, she had a lot of spunk and at first she went at me hard - and her boobs really were hard.  But her pink puffy nips were no match for my hard ones and I roughed hers up pretty good.  Even though she pounded me hard and made me gasp and moan a few times, I kept roughing her up until she couldn't continue.  It made me so proud to here her submit and tell me that my boobs beat hers.  She knew that Mia beat me and I came back to win my second battle.  I told her to try a smaller opponent or a mature woman with soft hangers next time and she would probably get her first win too.  Thank you everyone who supported me and a special thanks to Josefa.  Your advice came a bit late but it's so nice to know you cared.   Next......!

Congratulations on your win!

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2024, 11:55:37 PM »
Mia will win against Tanja
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2024, 02:46:28 PM »
Mia could win maybe

Offline kelllyclaws

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2024, 09:47:12 PM »
Congratulations on your win.

Offline Tanya

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2024, 02:05:52 PM »
Mia, your milk white titties are about to get crushed by my chocolate brown ones!  I can't wait to tell everyone here how I destroyed you after we meet.  See you soon.