News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Charlene Rink

• 5 Replies

Offline Austin315

Charlene Rink
« on: August 29, 2024, 10:13:21 PM »
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a link to Charlene Rink Vs Renee O'Neil. I'm pretty sure I've seen all of Charlene's wrestling videos against other women except for that one. Thank you!

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Re: Charlene Rink
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 10:26:26 PM »
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a link to Charlene Rink Vs Renee O'Neil. I'm pretty sure I've seen all of Charlene's wrestling videos against other women except for that one. Thank you!

I'll check - I never knew they wrestled each other. The legs / thighs / quads on Renee - awesome.

Mark

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 01:31:39 AM »

Ask and ye shall receive...

https://www.premierproductionvideos.com/PP232VOD--Topless--Where-Men-Fear-to-Thread--featuring-Renee-ONeill-and-Charlene-Rink--Video-Download_p_747.html

Offline Austin315

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 02:40:51 AM »

I'll check - I never knew they wrestled each other. The legs / thighs / quads on Renee - awesome.

Mark

Right? Totally agree. Although Charlene Rink is my favorite to watch. Her skill on the mats were beyond most women she wrestled. So I think she mostly dominated her matches. Except for this one I heard. Hence why I'm asking about it. Haha

Offline Austin315

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 02:41:25 AM »

Ask and ye shall receive...

https://www.premierproductionvideos.com/PP232VOD--Topless--Where-Men-Fear-to-Thread--featuring-Renee-ONeill-and-Charlene-Rink--Video-Download_p_747.html

Thank you so much!!

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2024, 11:43:44 AM »
Back in the day before the internet Premier Productions was my favorite producer and Charlene was my favorite wrestler.

I liked most of her matches but the two favorites were with Pavla and Loris Smucker.  Just loved Charlene's liberal use of grapevines  :)

If you liked Renee O'Neil she had some great matches with Christine Marshal at Premier also.