News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting over men - Does it really make a difference?

• 22 Replies

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
Re: Fighting over men - Does it really make a difference?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2024, 02:45:38 AM »
I'm going to suggest that fighting over a man only augments the relationship.  Demonstrating a willingness to do so shows your level of commitment.  And that kind of competition is also hardwired as "sexy" in his mind, so it will lead to enhanced intimacy, win or lose.  The outcome of the fight itself is not the predictor of where things end up.  The willingness to fight over him very well may be a better predictor.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2024, 02:31:02 PM »
 Yes it seems silly as an adult but it's fairly common among raging hormone teens whether male or female.

The beauty of a fantasy is that we never need grow up there. Just try not to let the fantasy world and real world get too mixed up.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2024, 03:58:15 PM »
I totally agree that the idea is extremely hot. It's fueled my fantasies over the years and it has obviously done the same for many others.

My wife is quite jealous and I'm convinced she would fight any woman she thought was fucking me (or trying to) but then she would come after me for allowing or encouraging it! I love the idea of her fighting a rival and wouldn't care if she won or lost but in the real world that can mean injury, police and other not so pleasant results. Still makes for great "pillow talk" though!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2024, 04:18:29 PM »
It may make no sense, but there is no doubt that there are a small number of adult women who are insanely jealous regarding their men, and will fight and even kill over that jealousy.  A recent example is the murder by Kaitlin Armstrong of her rival Moriah Wilson.  Both women and men get overwhelmed by jealousy and take out their fury on the rival, rather than on their cheating partner.  Living with a partner like that would not be easy, but I have to agree with Jessie that the idea that your lover is so obsessed with you that she would willingly fight over you is very hot- it wouldn’t matter at all if she won or lost, in my opinion.

On Kaitlin Armstrong-Moriah Wilson:

Ironically, each of them would be better off, and in a better place, today if they had just had a 10-minute catfight over the guy.

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2024, 09:52:56 AM »
In certain instances I could see it making a difference but for the most part whatever girl you’re with already wins or loses won’t be the determining factor in the choice. I had a situation that did make me rethink who I was with. After breaking up with a gf I’d been dating for close to a year my new gf and my ex had an encounter that was physical but couldn’t really be considered a fight.  My ex had broken off our relationship and I really did like her. Shortly after I began dating another girl who was really nice and pretty as well. Once my ex gf found out she wasn’t happy about it. Eventually she cornered my new gf accusing her of talking bad about her behind her back. Which wasn’t true because my new gf had no reason to and wasn’t the type to look for trouble and never even argued much with other people. So it was obvious my ex wanted to either cause us to break up or just wanted to fight her for whatever reason. I suppose it could’ve been just to show me that this other girl wasn’t better than her since she was aware that female wrestling/fighting was a turn on for me. Finally she got my new gf to argue with her face to face while I was around to see it at the time. Of course I tried to separate the two not wanting either girl to be hurt . Despite my turn on by female fights it was a fantasy. I’d  never want some one hurt. Anyway me trying to settle the down didn’t work because my new gf had gotten mad enough she wanted to fight. Or so she was saying at the time. In my opinion she just didn’t want to back down in front of me. I think she figured standing up to her would not actually end up in a fight. So when my ex slapped my new gf she was shocked. Before I could try and separate them my ex slapped her again. She now had tears in her eyes and never showed any signs of returning the slaps. She was scared to death having been hit and pretty hard. She wanted no part of a fight after feeling the results and how bad it hurt and feared really being hurt and embarrassed as well. I felt sorry for seeing how crushed she was and quickly separated them and left to avoid anything further.  I truly felt bad for her because as she put it , she thought she let me down. Which wasn’t the case at all and I stayed with her anyway and eventually married her. What the event did do was make me desire my ex and think about her often and in fact still to this day. It turned me on to the degree had she really made an attempt to get back together with me then I probably would have. When I see her today or think of her I see the girl who slapped and backed my gf down that day. As I said it’s fantasy and stayed that after a time but it could’ve actually been part of the reason I did get back together had she tried to. Long winded reply I know but I’d say the situation depends on the weight it has on who ends up with who. I know I made the correct choice in staying with my new gf at the time. I still remember it like it was yesterday and thinking of it never fails to stir up that feeling that turns me on by this stuff.
Hey thank you for sharing that story not to pry but if you don't mind me asking what did your ex and your gf look like at the time of there encounter, also did your ex have long nails( and if so what color.) or rings on when she smacked your wife and finally did your wife have a mark where she was hit. If you don't want to answer because it's to personal I truly understand.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 10:01:39 AM by catfightfan24 »

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2024, 02:14:04 PM »
So to start let me detail these two scenarios:

1. Some bitch has taken an unhealthy interest in your partner; it is very clear she wants him and in fact they may already be having an affair.

2. You’ve met this really great guy and you honestly feel that he is the one. Trouble is he already has a wife or girlfriend; this gives you pause…yet ultimately you do decide to pursue aggressively an relationship with him.

Both of the above scenarios are opposite sides of the same coin and both are highly likely to result in conflict. So my question is what difference does the fact you had a catfight with the other woman make? Is the result of one fight going to scare off the bitch making bedroom eyes at your man?  Is a wife or girlfriend going to say “He’s yours now”? Simply because you gave her a good slap and made her cry. Is she really going to give up on years of hard work to build a relationship because you beat her ass once? Would you give up your man because you lost a catfight?

Personally I don’t see any black and white style answers here. But catfighting to preserve a relationship or catfighting to establish one…that seems foolhardy to me. And if a catfight does preserve your relationship or get you the man you want…are those relationships really any good to begin with and worth the risks associated with catfighting? Or perhaps the true answer here is that us girls are sore losers…especially when the competition is each other? Is it perhaps just the case that in both scenarios you’re fighting because your pride won’t let you back down and walk away?

As for myself…I once had two fights over what then I considered to be a cute guy. I won both but that first one was very close and I did not feel like the winner once the adrenaline worn off. And if I’m honest with myself; I think the reason I chose to fight Sarah twice was purely because I did not want to lose to her. However that is the conclusion I make now with hindsight; if you asked me back then you would have gotten a different answer. Honestly it’s a little embarrassing when I think about it now; i don’t regret fighting Sarah…far from it in fact. But I do regret making it all about him.

So ladies…anyone agree or disagree?

Xoxo
Kate

As a male, it is fun to have two girls fight over you but that doesn't mean either gets you in the end. Same goes for two guys fighting over a girl. Nothing wrong with a good fight but consider the real reason. And, yes, there have been times when I did not do that so well myself. So often, easier said than done.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2024, 03:01:38 PM »
I'm going to suggest that fighting over a man only augments the relationship.  Demonstrating a willingness to do so shows your level of commitment.  And that kind of competition is also hardwired as "sexy" in his mind, so it will lead to enhanced intimacy, win or lose.  The outcome of the fight itself is not the predictor of where things end up.  The willingness to fight over him very well may be a better predictor.

That’s definitely a valid perspective; thanks for sharing Jessie. Oh and we should chat sometime :)

Offline catfightsrkool

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2024, 02:52:33 AM »
Of course it makes a difference.  When my wife fights for me, it makes me desire her even more!!