News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature vs Young

• 10 Replies

Online Broken Valkyrie

Mature vs Young
« on: August 26, 2024, 10:26:58 PM »
Do mature women beat younger women more often? In my experience that statement is true they enjoy beating younger beautiful women like me I have seen it and I have also endured when I was 31yo (currently 34) I got my butt soundly beaten by a 50yo woman and just recently I saw a good friend of mine Becca 27yo get absolutely demolished by a 51yo woman named Marie she took her time and real pleasure in torturing and dismantling my friend it was so brutal my eyes got watery and I had to turn my head because i couldn’t bare to see her finishing my friend her sobbing and begging for mercy were haunting enough. So hence my original question
Do mature women beat younger women more often ? And why do they take so much pleasure in beating us and humiliating us ?

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Mature vs Young
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2024, 01:00:52 AM »
Just abstractly?

Were you watching the Olympics?

The younger girl always has a massive advantage.

Online Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2024, 01:22:47 AM »
Just abstractly?

Were you watching the Olympics?

The younger girl always has a massive advantage.
I wouldn’t say massive advantage, but i understand your point about a younger woman having better endurance and conditioning

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2024, 01:46:19 PM »
 I feel older woman are more vicious. They also can take more physical abuse in the sense that they can endure more pain than a younger girl. Just my perspective on what I have seen.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2024, 06:23:00 PM »
One of my favorite wrestling matches is a "fight" between a mature Malay and a younger woman named Tatiana in the series "Catfights From The Den."  Both women are about the same height and weight.  The match is topless from the beginning, and both women are well endowed, although there is a profound contrast between the two sets of busts.  For me the two similar, but different  body types make the match very provocative.  There is the older Malay doing her best to defeat the younger, quicker, slightly stronger and more toned rival.  Being older, I can certainly relate to her situation.  In the end Tatiana uses her advantages to come out on top, but not without being significantly pushed by the crafty and determined Malay.  Yes, youth has its advantages that in a hand-to-hand encounter is usually too much for an older person to overcome. 

Offline suffolkwrestling

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2024, 09:39:38 PM »
Valkerie, In the case of the fight you lost, did the older woman have much more fight experience than you did? How did you two wind up facing each other? If it was a "bad blood" situation I can see things getting out of control easily and quickly. That scenario also results in no rules fighting.  The fight you saw your friend hurt in also sounds like it was a spontaneous fight with real animosity between the fighters.  It may be cases where the younger ladies suddenly would up facing ladies with years of catfighting style expereince, or who had trained as fighters in their past. I can't see arranged fights set up with such things being OK after a fighter submitted or begging for it to end.

Online Broken Valkyrie

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2024, 06:27:52 AM »
Valkerie, In the case of the fight you lost, did the older woman have much more fight experience than you did? How did you two wind up facing each other? If it was a "bad blood" situation I can see things getting out of control easily and quickly. That scenario also results in no rules fighting.  The fight you saw your friend hurt in also sounds like it was a spontaneous fight with real animosity between the fighters.  It may be cases where the younger ladies suddenly would up facing ladies with years of catfighting style expereince, or who had trained as fighters in their past. I can't see arranged fights set up with such things being OK after a fighter submitted or begging for it to end.
Yes you are correct in both mine and my friends fights there was bad blood between us, in my friends case it was about a guy and in my case it was just the culmination of a series of velvet insults, condescending comments and threats that eventually led into a physical confrontation, both fight were private and prearranged, in my case i went with my cousin and her daughter came with her and in my friends case my cousin and I went with her and she came with her 2 daughters, all of the rules and stakes of the 2 fights were agreed on previously by both sides.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2024, 01:34:21 PM »
Age is just a number and being mature (I hate that word) does not mean you have an advantage over a younger opponent. There are many factors we should consider and sometimes you can lose a catfight simply because luck was against you. I saw a friend lose a fight about three years ago when a heel snapped unexpectedly; she fell hard to the pavement and then proceeded to lose momentum and ultimately the fight. You could argue she should have kicked off her heels before hand; but honestly how many of us think about doing that in the seconds before all hell breaks loose?

Now if you were to ask me what is the most important factor that separates victory and defeat. Personally I would say emotions are probably for me the most important factor when we talk about catfighting. Anger and aggression are very powerful and useful emotions but it must be controlled! Uncontrolled anger and aggression is less useful and in all likelihood hindrance to victory. But once again; this is one factor out of many.

But perhaps another discussion we should have is this: What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

Xoxo
Kate

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2024, 01:45:59 PM »

Yes you are correct in both mine and my friends fights there was bad blood between us, in my friends case it was about a guy and in my case it was just the culmination of a series of velvet insults, condescending comments and threats that eventually led into a physical confrontation, both fight were private and prearranged, in my case i went with my cousin and her daughter came with her and in my friends case my cousin and I went with her and she came with her 2 daughters, all of the rules and stakes of the 2 fights were agreed on previously by both sides.

Would you be willing to give some details about both fights?

I am never surprised when a person a few years older wins, whether it is female or male. But in both fights you mention, the older ladies are 19 and 24 years older. WOW!! I would thought the ladies in their 50s would be slowing down when facing opponents so much younger. Maybe not!

In both fights, all combatants were aware and prepared since prearranged. How badly did that 50yo beat you? And how did that 51yo torture and dismantle your friend? I hope it doesn't bring back harsh memories.

Thanks for sharing.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2024, 01:58:30 PM »
Age is just a number and being mature (I hate that word) does not mean you have an advantage over a younger opponent. There are many factors we should consider and sometimes you can lose a catfight simply because luck was against you. I saw a friend lose a fight about three years ago when a heel snapped unexpectedly; she fell hard to the pavement and then proceeded to lose momentum and ultimately the fight. You could argue she should have kicked off her heels before hand; but honestly how many of us think about doing that in the seconds before all hell breaks loose?

Now if you were to ask me what is the most important factor that separates victory and defeat. Personally I would say emotions are probably for me the most important factor when we talk about catfighting. Anger and aggression are very powerful and useful emotions but it must be controlled! Uncontrolled anger and aggression is less useful and in all likelihood hindrance to victory. But once again; this is one factor out of many.

But perhaps another discussion we should have is this: What is the secret to being successful at catfighting? What qualities and or experiences do the most successful catfighter’s have?

Xoxo
Kate

Excellent points. Granted, I come from a male perspective but sound comments for either gender. Often, the circumstances tend to dictate your thoughts. In a spontaneous fight you don't have time to make many decisions so I can see how your friend met her fate. But if there has been time to prearrange the fight, setting place, who attends, any rules, then you should have most things in control. But I have been there so I do understand.

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2024, 04:50:41 AM »
Honestly I think mature woman just know how to hurt a girl, and are pretty good at it… I guess experience matters a lot tbf.