News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight

• 40 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Nicole and Jen - Oceanfront Catfight
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2024, 10:35:29 AM »
Well in the end I had to go with Jen for the win.

However I just want to say that Nicole put on a great show too :)

Offline Nicole

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2024, 11:51:48 AM »
Laying face down on the sand with you on my back not allowing me to get up is bad enough…..but now I feel hard slaps to my head, making my ears ring…first left, then right…over and over and over makes me dizzy and dazed and makes my head start to ache. I try to shield my head with me hands until finally you stop and climb off…I feel the heavy rain on my back on this suddenly dreary day, and think I can’t have this happen. I turn over to my side, still dizzy, the world seemingly spinning because of your slaps to my head…I see you as I again scramble to my feet, my body now covered in wet sand and lunge at you, again trying to reach upward to grab a handful of hair one last time, with what little energy I have left….

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2024, 12:49:45 PM »
Jen is very mean and can fight! I hope maybe her and I can get face to face!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2024, 08:03:05 PM »
Turning you over on your side to check you out you surprise me by scrambling to your feet.
As I’m on my knees you lunge at me knocking me backwards onto the sand and before I know it you are on top of me grabbing my hair and yanking it. Unexpectedly the tide has turned as I’m on my back struggling to fend off you off
I reach up and grab your hair and yank it from side to side. Again more strands of hairs fall to the sand.

I wrap my legs around yours tightly and roll you the side as we roll over and over neither of us letting go our hairs as we name call each other “bitch whore slut “.
Close quarters as our breasts and noses rubbing each other as it gets nasty. Whatever chance we had of coming to some sort of working things out are totally gone.
The rain continues to pour but our willingness to fight is unrelenting. Only someone passing by can stop this now as it gets nastier between us.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2024, 08:04:00 PM »
Jen is very mean and can fight! I hope maybe her and I can get face to face!
Unfortunately you have to join the list as there’s several bitches ahead of you.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2024, 04:09:18 PM »
Rolling around in the now wet sand….it fully covers and scratches our bodies…we’re squeezed tight together…I can feel every contour of you…both trying to gain control. I’m nearing exhaustion, I’m thinking I’m not sure how much I can continue, but I press on, not wanting to show any signs of weakness…

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2024, 09:53:27 PM »
Rolling around in the wet sand our bodies scratched and marks that may never go away. We continue to squeeze each other neither of us wanting to let go or to give. We are fighting for our pride now.
Still grabbing each other’s hair as strands of hair keep falling onto the sand.
I’m feeling like I’m getting the advantage but you are putting up a stubborn resistance.
Back and forth bad we roll as we continue to pull others hair and kicking one another.
The rain has finally stop and sun comes out but our fight rages on.
I can hear you breathe heavy as if you are starting to get tired but I’m not going to fooled into thinking that you are done yet.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2024, 12:14:45 PM »
As the rain subsides and the sun emerges from behind the clouds the air heats up quickly. We continue to struggle against each other in the wet sand, rolling side to side, pulling each other’s hair with neither of us gaining a clear advantage. I’m exhausted at this point and realize that there’s no way I’m going to win this fight, and if it continues there’s a very good chance it’ll not go my way. So finally finding a place where I can escape your grip I pull myself to my feet, managing to force you to release my air. With you now on the ground looking up at me I simply look down at you…”fu*k you, Jen”…kick some sand in your direction, while trunk g and walking away…hoping I can somehow put this morning and my ever meeting you out of my mind forever….

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2024, 06:58:31 PM »
Both of us exhausted and neither of us getting an advantage you somehow break free from my grip.
You slowly pull yourself up as you stare down at me. Both of our eyes locked towards each other as I’m not use to be on my back.
Cursing at me as you kick sand in my direction and decide to walk away.

Laying down in the sand you kick some sand at me but it doesn’t reach.
As you walk away I get up quickly and say “not so fast bitch” as I follow you.
As I’m about to lay my hands on you a bunch of people appear in the distance walking towards us.
I stop and shout at you “this ain’t over bitch” not by a long shot.
Run while you can but we will meet up again and the next time you won’t be so lucky.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2024, 09:13:27 PM »
Jen is really having her way here!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2024, 02:11:26 AM »
I would like to thank the members who voted and made comments for both of us.
Also like to thank Nicole on being a great tough opponent. I’m sure we will clash again.
Until the next time
Jen.