News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2015 "Society" Poll/Story Casting Call

• 5 Replies

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
2015 "Society" Poll/Story Casting Call
« on: June 01, 2015, 05:45:27 PM »
2015 Society Poll/Story Casting Call

The Society Board of Directors has decided to institute a marketing event that has been under consideration for some time.  We have decided to “open” things up and work to put together some of the most interesting and intriguing matchups ever conceived.  We hope the success of this will allow it to grow  and become a very regular annual event.

Our PRIMARY goal is to put together exciting…entertaining matches that fit the Society “concept”.  We aren’t interested in crowning some “champion” (although I reserve it as a future option as we have more matches) or massaging someone’s ego.  We have no desire for such a thing and won’t for the foreseeable future.

What we are MORE concerned with…is putting together some WILD…FUN and CRAZY matchups that people want to see…and hopefully be part of.  Our goal is to be “inclusive” and to get people immersed and involved.

We don’t want these to be the type of polls to see who has the best pic…or who is the most popular.  We hope these will be matches that will have results based more on the moves and the skill people show…and how well they entertain.  Above all…we want them to be fun for everyone.

Basically…we feel that the more fun you’re having…the better you’ll perform in one of our polls/stories.  If that interests you…you might just want to read on.

To that end…we are seeking people who feel they would want to be part of the Society Poll “concept”.  I think most here are fairly familiar with it…in that its where people get the opportunity to show what they can REALLY do…and at the same time…maybe settle a grudge…take on a rival…and above all…be part of a STORY that gets told.  There will be some small tweaks to how we have done it in the past…such as building stories on the results of matches and working towards building subsequent matches and even rivalries…but the same tried and true concept will NOT change a lot.

I repeat…our goal will always continue to be to tell a hopefully well-written compelling story with each match.  It’s also our hope that all of our Society story/polls will weave into a single story over time.  If we achieve that…we will have achieved one of our goals.  The other is to entertain and have fun.

Our concept is and will continue to be UNIQUE.  We want people who like it and want to be a part of it.

We want to see if we can add some people to let us put together some really kick-ass matches.  If we get enough people…say maybe 8…we may go ahead and have a 2015 Society Tournament later on.  At the end of the day however…what is MORE important right now…are the MATCHES and what people DO in them!

The following are links to the last two Society Polls/Stories done …both very successful and good examples of what we are trying to do.

Serena77 versus lyannapelon – A Society Poll/Story
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,42440.0.html

Karen80 versus Heatherfights – A Society “Story”
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46497.0.html

The only restriction we put on anyone is they have to want to have fun…and are committed to making the poll/story a rousing success.  We like to think this concept gives you a really good shot at showing what YOU can do and how creative you can be.  It’s more important to us that people actually fight and put on an entertaining show…and that the spectators become involved and really get into it.  We feel that when this happens…the votes always take care of themselves.

We place no limits on the type of fighting you think you’d like to do with someone…so let us hear your thoughts.

We have already talked to some of you recently and we will finalize your parts in this in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

We plan on starting the next Poll sometime within the next 4-6 weeks so feel free to let us know if you’re interested.  Come as one or come as a pair/couple.  

All final matchups will be put together and the individual polls run by myself or desiganted representative.  There will EVEN be times when I personally will even take part in a match should a fun scenario present itself.   All decisions will be final.  We will work with those interested to fit people’s schedules together and make sure things are as fair and evenly matched as possible.

One VERY important final fact…

We will also continue doing what I will call Society “stories” too.  These will NOT be polls…but stories where the participants will allow me to write a story fight about them…with their input and approval.  We feel that those DEFINITELY have a place here and based on the last one that was done…people WANT to see them.  It’s all about having FUN in a way that fits other people’s interest more than a poll does.  Its also for those who want to make moves…be creative…and simply have the match that they want to.  We may also have “surprise” celebrity authors co-writing those with me so stay tuned.  To me that is also a very exciting part of this concept.

I think these have a place for those who have real life scheduling issues and can’t always be here for say 7 straight days and make a daily post…the story can be spread out a little…and be tailored to meet people’s schedules.

As the late great Johnny Cochrane once said…if it surely fits…you must acquit…. yourself…and…errr…. enter!

Ok…he didn’t quite say that…but is that really the freaking point?

If you have any questions…please feel free to contact me.

Please post your thoughts and desires here…and when the first Society Poll is ready to go…I will post an introduction in advance in the Polls section of the forum in the usual place.

I thank all of you who have supported us in advance…and I look forward to your input and participation in the future.

xoxo,
Michelle

Top 15 Reasons Why You Might Be Good Enough To Be Part Of “The 2015 Society Poll/Story Casting Call”

“You’re so good…you once traveled to and explored the Virgin Islands, when you left they were just “The Islands.”

“You’re so good…you once asked a man to say ‘NO’ to you, so you could understand REJECTION. ”

”You’re so good…the pheromones you secretes effect people MILES away… in a slight, but measurable way.” Now, that is the world’s most interesting woman.

“You’re so good…your personality is so magnetic, you are unable to carry credit cards”

“You’re so good…Mike Tyson refused to fight you…even when you tied one hand behind your back…and you handed him a tire iron”

“You’re so good…you once sent $1,000 to a Nigerian scammer, and actually received his $5 million share of the loot because he was scared shitless.”

“You’re so good…. Once a rattlesnake bit you, after 5 days of excruciating pain, the snake finally died…that’s fucking tough”

“You’re so good…Superman has pajamas with YOUR logo…same goes for that pussy…Batman!”

“You’re so good… You once brought a knife to a gunfight... just to even the odds…damn that’s tough!”

“You’re so good…the dark is afraid of YOU!”

“You’re so good…only YOU…and ONLY YOU…are allowed to talk about Fight Club!”

“You’re so good… Mosquitoes refuse to bite you purely out of respect…and when they make the mistake and do so…they die a miserable horrible death!”

“You’re so good…you taught Chuck Norris how to kick ass”

“You’re so good…you once played Russian roulette with a fully loaded Magnum…and you won!”

“You’re so good… Cars look both ways for you, before driving down a street”

If you fit any of these criteria…we want to hear from you ☺

As we say down in Louisiana…vote early…and vote often.

And no…I have no idea what the fuck that means.

See you around campus,
Xoxoxo
Michelle
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:08:17 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: 2015 "Society" Poll/Story Casting Call
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »
aha  Da Cubanita Goddess she wanna be in this.....yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 09:54:01 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

If the Society allows in ring wrestling I am all for it either as a poll fight or a story  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think having a ring wrestling match is a great idea and I am certainly interested in it....

I have a feeling we can make it pretty awesome...

I can see the intro an the entrances now....yessssss!!

Let me know what your "dream" match up might be and with who...and we'll see if we can make it work

I am in the process of lining up several matches...and hope to have the contestants lined up over the next week...

I'll be making announcements then...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
  • The Metal Latina!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 01:54:29 AM »
whatever Eva says goes for me I guess, she's the boss jajajaja

I wouldn't mind being part of a tag team match or story though.

the greatest metal loving wrestler of all time

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 05:18:45 PM »
Would this be poll based?
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
I should be announcing the next Society Poll within the next week...

It looks like we'll have at least two matches at this point...and possibly even something unique and different to the Society...

Again...for those who think our event could suit them well...based on my description of how we do things at the beginning of this thread...please feel free to contact me...and we'll see if we can have some epic fun!

Thanks,
Michelle