News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beautiful n bodacious 70's catfight tourny Semi rd 3 Barbi Benton v Lynda Carter

• 6 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Here we go semi round 3 only one semi round to go, after this. Before we make the final four !!
Plus if you have been paying attention. You will know last 2 ladies .. Again think a VERY tough choice there ..

Here we have Barbi Benton vs Lynda Carter

Which lady wins the catfight? Which lady has the better, sexier swimsuit body?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Lynda

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
Sorry Barbi it’s all Lynda here!!

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Probably not a fair fight. The towering Lynda would clean Barbi's clock

Offline hangaround

Lynda would wipe the floor with Barbi. Wouldn't even be a close fight and that's why I picked Lynda.
Both were gorgeous in their prime and really too close to call. I split my vote and picked Barbi but honestly Lynda is just as hot!

Offline Attaguy

Poor Barb gets demolished. And its bad news for whoever has to face Carter in the semis as the big brunette will be rested and ready having barely worked up a sweat taking the much smaller Bento apart.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Lynda would wipe the floor with Barbi. Wouldn't even be a close fight and that's why I picked Lynda.
Both were gorgeous in their prime and really too close to call. I split my vote and picked Barbi but honestly Lynda is just as hot!
That is exactly how I feel