News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Prestige Pit Returns: Heavyweight Battle! Lauren Phillips vs. Chloe Marshall

• 64 Replies

Offline Lauren_Phillips

Holding Chloe in a perfectly applied guillotine choke and moments away from winning the fight, suddenly I feel a stinging sensation on my left boob. I immediately release the choke and begin backing away from Chloe. Once I’ve created enough distance, I check the spot where I’d felt the pain. I looked over at my left side boob and saw a set of teeth marks. Rather than submit, Chloe had bitten me to get out of the choke hold. Furious now, I look at the bite mark and then over at Chloe. She’s on all fours gasping for breath, trying to recover from the choke.

I quickly spring to my feet, angry as hell and seeing red. I’m going to totally ruin this bitch now for what she did to me. I’m going to inflict so much pain on her that she’ll be begging me to accept her submission. Chloe’s struggling to get to her feet and is able to stand as she’s recovering from the choke, having had recovery time as I backed away to check myself. I rush in at Chloe, fast as I can and with a vengeance. Just as she’s getting to her feet. I lower my shoulder, hitting her in the stomach with a spear. I back her all the way to the Pit wall as she doubles over in pain from being speared. I use her as a heavy bag now, landing hard punches to her stomach, ribs, and tits. I’m going to enjoy hurting this bitch. She deserves it for having bitten me.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:58:02 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Offline Anna69

Having to tit bite she is getting desperate time to finish her off Lauren

Offline Desireefreser

Having to tit bite she is getting desperate time to finish her off Lauren

Agreed Anna, your si very right!! Lauren keep going girl, finish this bitch off!! Im proud of you!! Anna Ive seen your poll also, keep going and good luck you you!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Lauren wins this hands down
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Great fight Lauren. This is a worthy watch from you both