News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New violent story: Husband leonard. housewife Isabel and housemaid Mukaya (1)

• 2 Replies

Offline muarijun

Leonard opened the door to discover Isabel and Mukaya grappling on the floor like alley cats. Both were hissing and spitting like two street hookers as they rolled across the floor seeking advantage, first one girl on top and then the other. Their clothes were ripped and half destroyed. It was much more than a catfight. Some catfights have rules. Not this place. They grappled with each other, behaving more like insane felines than grown women. So consumed in violent rage, the women bared their teeth and attacked each other about their upper bodies, biting dreadfully into soft fleshy breasts and shoulders. Isabel chewed at her opponent's right breast as Mukaya gnawed at her opponent's left shoulder. They stood in agony but continued to battle on without pause and managed to haul off an occasional hard punch to each others bodies as they fought on in the carpet.

Leonard can’t believe his eyes. Mukaya was his black house maiden, and Isabel was his own wife! He believes both were good friends. Leonard never has seen hate or bad blood between them. Today he returned of the job more early tan usual and discovers both huge women locked in mortal combat. He was too much astonished to say some thing. The wild women don’t have seen him yet.

Mukaya released her teeth from Isabel and leaned back a bit. Out of breath, she rammed a devastating punch to the latin’s face. The two women thundered into each other, setting off an exchange of lefts and rights that punched into them with cruel results. The pounding was quick, furious and cruel. These were two tall slender babes were really beating on each other! Arms, feet and fists were flying and the hard blows resound in the room. Only the sound of fists buried repeatedly hard, straining bodies and their grunts of effort broke the silent.

After this wild exchange of blows both savage females clinched and the boxing match turned to closed combat. Poised for battle, their enraged nipples were completely erect as they poked through D-cupped bras, letting each rival know just how big her sexual weapons were. Both sweaty chests crashed into each other as the two amazons wrestled and twisted in the carpet. The enraged women now tore away each other's bras, and hungrily mashed their naked mammaries against one another. Isabel's stiff brown nipples rubbed and tangled with her rival's engorged pair, and she squealed with excitement as their huge nipples battled for dominance. Both warring women were sweating profusely as the battle rages.

At last, both were entangles in a mutual bear hug. The battling women pressed harder and harder against each other. It was a battle between two constricting holds. With a lustful growl, the black gal seized her arrogant opponent with a rib cracking bear hug. Isabel was in pain, and groaned, but it was her bear hug finally won out. Mukaya fell to the carpet and Isabel mounted her. The Hispanic girl ride the black body like a cowgirl and French kissed her. Mukaya returned the kisses as Isabel reamed her olive colored thigh into Mukaya, making her squirm and shake. Mukaya emitted a sexy meow-like squeal as she pressed her thigh hard into Isabel. They licked and chewed their lips as they rubbed and bumped into each other as both began to hair pull each other. Isabel snarled and spit as she began to grind her thigh back and forth across Mukaya's soaked panties. Mukaya increased her rubbing to match her. They sounded incredible, a sexy, lusty, mixture of passion, anger and uninhibited arousal, hissing, spitting, squealing and meowing as they rolled back and forth, lost in lust.

Still pulling on each other’s hair – Isabel had just lost a small clump – the two beautiful young girls were now going at it tit to tit, cxnt-to-cxnt, concentrating their struggle in trying to outfuck the other. It looked like a rape scene. The lady was in charge, pistonning the maid’s cxnt with hers, and now clamping her mouth on her rival’s, driving her tongue deeply inside her mouth. Mukaya couldn’t breathe. For a moment she struggled desperately trying to shed the wild woman on top of her, but Isabel resisted, and drove her clit and tongue even deeper into her prey. Suddenly Mukaya’s hips started bucking in a rhythmic fashion. She wasn’t resisting, she wasn’t fighting anymore. She was coming, and coming repeatedly. Isabel didn’t let up for a moment continuing to drive her pussy into the girl beneath her. Finally, and after the ebony fighter had spent herself many times, the hispanic gal grabbed Mukaya’s hair and straddled her face to make her lick her cxnt. Mukaya began to lick Isabel’s wet pussy, and moans of pleasure escaping from the brunette’s lips as she cum one and another time. The mexican spitfire had clearly beaten the african warrioress.

Mukaya laid on the floor one minute or perhaps two. When she rose to her feet she began to clean the room and put the furniture in the right places as her unquestionable mistress was reading the newspaper. 

“More quickly, you black bitch”. said Isabel. “You have to clean this room and five more before our man returned to home”

“Too late” Leonard said. “I arrived ten minutes ago and I have seen everything. Can you give me a good explanation?

Both female look him long time without move a muscle, like if Leonard’s words would turned both in ice statues.

“Well?” said Leonard. “Say you nothing?”

“We were playing only” said Mukaya. “It’s our favorite pastime”

“Yeah” added Isabel. “We wrestle and fight a lot almost all days. We love to fight almost as much as we love to fuck."

“Don’t lie me” said Leonard. “You were hurting badly each other, and you were fucking each other!! Isabel, By God Almighty Isabel, You are MY wife.”

“Ohh, Yes? I’m your wife, yeah! Do you remember it when you fuck Candy, the waitress? Or Emily, your secretary? Or Jenny, the neighbor who live in the number 42 on this street? Or Annabelle, the drugstore’s shop-assistant? Or the unhappy Mukaya, our own housemaid, commanding her to open her legs under the menace to fire her if she rejected your sexual harassment? What is your problem, bastard? The fact I made you a cuckold? or the fact I fuck with other women? Or the fact I fuck your own last girlfriend? or perhaps your true problems is the fact that I can fuck a lot of better than you and your own concubine say I’m better than you on the sack?

Leonard was too much infuriated to give one answer with words. He only answer was to slap her wife very hard.

“Yeahh!!” said Isabel. “You enjoy beating a woman, Eh? You are Macho man? Well, we are Macho Woman too and you are no male enough to hit us. Mukaya, Show him!”

Mukaya raise her fists in a boxing stance and spat in Leonard’s face as she said: "I'm going to love beating you. I'm gonna' love kicking your ass, honey. Now you and I get to see which of us is the stronger. You go to beg for mercy"
 “What? Do you think you can fight me?” Said him, cleaning the spat of his face.  “You are pathetic foolish lass. Fight is a MAN affair, you black bitch!" Leonard replied with infuriating expression of smug arrogant superiority on his face. "As soon as we began to trade blows you’ll remember women are definitely INFERIOR to men!!" And he began to take of his clothes.

“All right bastard.”  Said Mukaya. “We go to beat each other to a pulp to see who the true Boss here is. Are you a MACHO man? Prove me! Beat me and you’ll enjoy my burning body again. But if you lost you’ll pay me 5.000 $. Do you accept?

“It’s fine to me. Beat me and I’ll give you the money, lick your cxnt and I promise not to fire you. If you lost, your cxnt is mine, All Night!! And you don’t touch MY WOMAN”

In fact, looking at Mukaya’s nude wet body was making Leonard even hornier than usual. He was enjoying the idea of grabbing the Big Black Bitch and raping her right there. Mukaya was a real hardboiled big slut. She was 6 foot 3 inches tall and perhaps 180 lb. In fact she was tallest and heaviest than Leonard, with his 5 foot 11 inches and 170 lb. Her giant-size bosom was like two twin black melons. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles and her pussy was almost dripping.

Leonard began to paw the ebony jugs but Mukaya stooped him with a powerful kick in the belly. When Leonard doubled forward from the gut punch, Mukaya nailed him with a right to the jaw. Leonard saw stars. The powerful male was in pain. NO ONE had EVER hit him that hard in his entire life. WHAM! Mukayas's fist slammed against Leonard’s jaw. POW! Another solid shot into his gut. WHACK! Her right uppercut sent the 170 pound boy down to the floor. Leonard raised himself, murder in his eyes. There was no doubt that this fight would be a war.

End of part One

feral.grrrl

Don't care for mixed...but ur writing is appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Please continue.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
Thanks a lot for this story - I can't wait to read the final part of this story and how the outcome will change the relationships between those three! At least one person is about to suffer - not only the defeat, but the daily life in that house.

Please keep it as rough as this or rougher!