News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Queens of Sweat - 6 Sweaty Lesbian Tales

• 1 Replies

Online kamafight666

• God Member
Queens of Sweat - 6 Sweaty Lesbian Tales
« on: Today at 03:15:45 AM »
TRAIN HEAT (Chapters 1-2)

Chapter 1

I  always take a sniff of my armpit before stepping out of the house. Yeah, I am a really sweaty girl. Not like my armpits smell rancid or anything. But there are usually large patches of sweat under my armpits and on my face and across my boobs by the time I get out of the train to enter the lawyer’s firm where I work. I work as an intern over there. My boss has often commented on my excessive sweating, but I think she likes my body aroma because I have sensed her sniffing deeply when she is around me.

I live in Texas, the hottest state in the USA. Del Rio to be exact.

I was on the train one morning, going downtown where my office is located. The train was crowded as usual. People standing ass to ass and crotch to crotch. It was hot with all the human bodies generating so much heat and I was sticky and sweaty. I could feel my shirt stick to my boobs. I could feel the sweat dripping around in my groin and into my vagina.

I had found a seat that morning and I was reading a Don DeLillo novel. A really big book about the Kennedy assassination on which I could not concentrate. So, I was looking around, watching the passengers when I saw the woman.
She looked around my age, which was 31. A pretty lady but the thing that really attracted her to me was the fact that she was all sweaty. She had on an office interns dress like me – a real short black skirt that showed off her plump legs and a tight white shirt against which her ample boobs protruded.

But most importantly, there were large patches of sweat under both her armpits. There was sweat on her shoulders as well and I could see the bra straps through the tight shirt.

I just couldn’t stop looking at this sweaty woman. She was around five feet away from me, standing close to the aisle of seats that were opposite to the seat I was on.

The girl looked a bit tired, and she wiped the sweat off her forehead as I watched her. Maybe she felt my eyes on her because she glanced towards me, met my eyes, held the stare for a brief moment before looking away.

I kept staring at her. Staring at her sweaty face, her sweaty armpits and the bra straps that were visible because she was all sweaty. I took a look at her legs and sure enough, there was sweat over her lower thighs and her calves.
I was quite taken in by this sweaty young lady and I kept staring at her. She looked at me once again and this time, she held my stare for a few moments before looking away. But I kept staring at her and I felt her take another peek at me before looking away.

The woman was now aware that I was watching her, and I could see her get all self-conscious and uncomfortable. I kept my eyes trained on her, watching her sweat. I got a real kick out of it mostly due to the fact that it was nice to look at another woman who sweated as much as I did. And this woman was pretty too, and her boobs were enormous.

The next time she looked at me, she held the stare. Our eyes met and the woman did not look away. She kept looking at me accusingly. I kept looking right back at her.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and cheeks and the space between my nose and mouth with the back of my hand. It was probably a dumb thing to do but I guess I did it to signal some kind of solidarity to this woman.

I also pulled at my sweaty shirt and pretended to blow some air through the top buttons to show that I was as hot and sweaty as she was.

I guess I was trying to tell her that we are two sweaty bitches, and that being sweaty was kind of sexy.

The look of anger and annoyance vanished from the woman’s face, and we just kept looking at each other. I saw the woman move her eyes up and down my body, taking in my sweaty countenance perhaps. I think it dawned on her that I was as sweaty as she was and that was why I kept staring at her.

Neither one of us looked away. We just kept staring at each other.

Then the woman also pulled at her shirt and acted like she was blowing air into her shirt like I had done a moment ago. Then she also wiped her sweaty forehead with the back of her hand like I had done.

She did not break our mutual stare as she showed off her sweaty countenance to me. It was clear to me that she had pulled at her shirt and wiped her face to show off to me that she was as sweaty as I was.

I felt my nipples turn erect as I kept looking at the woman and she kept looking at me.

Then a soft voice announced that the train had reached downtown. Damn!

I got off my seat quickly. I had to pass close to the woman to reach the train door. As I walked past her, I continued to look at her and she at me and when I reached her, she turned towards me, sticking her breasts up towards me and our breasts were inches apart.

She looked at me with the utmost longing and I hoped I looked at her the same way.

I got off the train and turned around and the woman was watching me. She once again pulled at her sweaty shirt and wiped her forehead.

She was doing it for me. I returned the gesture, pulling at my own sweaty shirt and wiping the sweat off my forehead.

The train began to move forward, and I almost ran after it but stopped myself at the last moment. The woman was looking at me and I at her as the train moved away.

I let out a sigh and walked to the lawyer’s office. I was distracted throughout the day, my nipples were erect and there was an itch in my pussy, and I found it hard to work.

I had finally come across another woman who was as sweaty as I was. I felt a strange connection to the woman in the train.

Chapter 2

I was all hot and sweaty when I boarded the train the next morning. It was crowded as usual and this polite young man with glasses insisted on vacating his seat for me. But I refused. I did not want to sit because I was waiting for that woman to board. I was pretty sure she boarded the train a few stations after mine. 

She did not get in at the next station. I was looking for her intently. What if she had boarded another compartment? Also, what was I hoping for? That we would date each other or fuck each other or something?

The train slowed down at another station, and I looked out of the window for her. The sweaty woman from yesterday. A bunch of people piled in but none of them was her. I cursed under my breath.

I began to wonder whether I would ever see her again. The moment which we had shared yesterday was entirely my imagination, I thought desolately. That woman did not give a shit about me.

I let out a sigh and looked ahead of me and there she was. I couldn’t believe it. She was standing near the seat on which I had sat yesterday. She was also looking around her but had not seen me.

I felt my nipples throb with tumescence. I felt the slightest of tremors in my pussy.

I could not control myself any longer. I slowly waded through the crowd towards the woman. I could see the back of her neck as I moved towards her. It was covered with sweat.

My heart was thumbing as I waded through the crowd of humanity towards the sweaty woman.

The back of her shirt was also drenched with sweat, and I saw her black bra straps. I moved in beside her and glanced sideways at her.

She saw me immediately and turned towards me. I turned towards her. We faced each other.

I noticed that her face was sweaty, and she was looking at me awkwardly, as if she was uncertain about where our brief relationship was headed. I am sure the expression on my face was also awkward and uncertain.

We gazed uncertainly at each other. I saw her looking sideways to see if anyone else was watching us. The train was crowded but nobody was paying us no mind. And even if they did, I was too sexually aroused to care.

I smiled hesitantly at her, and she responded with the slightest of smiles herself.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead like I had done yesterday. A moment later she also wiped the sweat off her forehead.

I eyed the wet patches near her armpits and her eyes fell down to my sweaty armpits too.

I took a step towards her and a moment later she also took a step towards me.

My nipples were erect now.

I could smell her. Smell the woman. The very slightest of sweaty smells. Not pungent or acrid. But the aroma of a sweaty woman. It was both pleasant and sexy at the same time.

I noticed that she was also inhaling deeply, indicating that she was trying to smell my sweat too. I did not know if she liked me smell or not. But the smile on her face told me that she was not repelled by my body aroma.

The train halted at the next stop and a large number of people piled in and I felt someone push me from behind and I had to step closer to the sweaty woman and now we were inches apart.

As the new arrivals adjusted themselves in the crowded train, I felt myself being pushed closer to the woman.

Her lips creased into a naughty smile on her face as she saw me getting pushed towards her.

Now a bunch of people piled in behind her through another door and pushed her from behind. She lost her balance. I do not know whether it was accidental, or she did it on purpose, but she fell forward toward me.

Her boobs met my boobs for an instant. She tried to half-heartedly extricate herself from me, but I snaked an arm around her and held her close to me.

Her face broke into a surprised smile.

I could really smell her now. The sexy smell of sweat emanated off her body. I could smell her all day.

Her sweaty face was inches away from my sweaty face.

Her boobs were plastered against my boobs as the crowds behind us, drove us into each other’s arms.

A moment later, I felt the woman also snake her arm around me and pull me towards her.

I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but everyone was struggling against each other, fighting for space, piles of human bodies, plastered together. Nobody had noticed what me and the woman were doing.

I looked into her sweaty pasty face. My nipples were now throbbing with lust.

Our knees rubbed against each other.

Her face was flushed red and covered with sweat. I wanted to plant a kiss on her lips and lick the sweat off her face right then and there. The woman looked as sexually aroused as I was.

Our boobs heaved against each other almost as if we were involved in a titfight or something. I have never pitted my breasts against another woman’s breasts, though I have watched a few titfight videos. I must say the feeling of her breasts jostling against mine was tremendous.

The train halted at another station and more humans piled in.

Mine and the sweaty woman’s body were almost glued together by the crowd around us. Time stood still for me as I reveled in her body aroma and she in mine.

I could contain myself no longer and I somehow managed to extricate my arm from the crowd around me and I wiped her sweaty forehead with my hand and then I moved the hand to her cheek and wiped the sweat off it with the back of my hand.

The woman let out a low gasp and she pummeled her breasts into mine. Even our stomachs and crotches were plastered against each other now.

I raised my hand above me to hold on to one of the chain holds above me. The woman matched my move and now our sweaty armpits were opened, and we could really smell each other.

The woman raised her hand to my face and wiped off the sweat on my forehead, my cheek and even the thin film of sweat above my lips. I let out a muffled gasp at her touch.

Then she went one step further.

She wiped her own face with the hand with which she had wiped my face.

We breathed into each other’s faces. Her face was wanton with lust. There was open sex and lust between us now.

I raised my hand towards her neck and ran my hands across the length of her sweaty neck down to her shoulders quickly. She let out a little moan at my touch.

I licked the hand with which I had wiped the sweat off her neck and shoulder.

I waited for her to do the same.

But the train halted at the next station right then and a substantial portion of the crowd flooded out of the train when the doors opened.

The woman and I were unglued from each other as the people behind us exited the train and it became less crowded.

I suddenly realized that the train was just one station away from mine. Now the woman and I stood a couple of feet apart. I longed for our bodies to be in contact. Even the woman looked disappointed at us being separated.

The train was on its way again.

It would reach my station in less than two minutes. What was I supposed to do now. Should I ask her name? A phone number?

We gazed longingly at each other, both of us uncertain about what to do next.

I sensed that she was a shy woman just like me. Maybe the fact that she was sweaty made it hard for her to make friends because her sweatiness repelled other people.

But not me.

I was as sweaty as she was, and I felt like she was my comrade or something.

I waited for her to say or do something as we stood a couple of feet apart. She also seemed to be waiting for me to say or do something.

Then I felt the train slowing down. The train had reached downtown Del Rio, the station where I had to get off.

I looked into her sweaty face.

I looked down at her sweat drenched shirt.

It was time for us to separate. As I moved towards the exit, the woman began to follow me.

I smiled in encouragement.

Would she dare to get off at my station? The door opened and I stepped out. She also stood at the doorstep. I waited for her.

But she did not get down and the automatic door closed slowly, separating us.

She placed a hand on the glass door.

I placed my hand on the glass door exactly where she placed her hand.

We looked at each other with the most furious sexual longing.

If only I had some supernatural power to break the glass down.

I regretted getting off at my train station.

The train began to move away and a few seconds later, the train was gone, with her looking at me through the door window.

I suddenly felt a pang. I wished I was inside the train with her. Maybe we could have gotten off together and booked ourselves into some hotel and jumped into bed naked and indulged in some intense sweaty sex.

Alas, it was not to be.

I did not even have her name.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:20:37 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Online kamafight666

• God Member
Re: Queens of Sweat - 6 Sweaty Lesbian Tales
« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:19:23 AM »
THE WRESTLERS (Chapters 1-2)

Chapter 1

Dawn McDonald was a sight to behold. I watched her from behind the dumbbell rack. She was really sweating it out that morning. All by herself. It was 5 am and it was only Dawn and me in the gym.

Dawn was barefoot. She was in a skimpy two-piece gym outfit. She was sweating profusely. There was sweat across her back. Her thongs were covered with her crotch sweat.

I have been a fan of Dawn and her wrestling videos since I discovered her on the internet. I liked how sweaty she got in nearly all her wrestling videos. I had made some enquiries about Dawn among a few people in the women’s wrestling video industry about Dawn. They had told me that a lot of other female wrestlers did not like wrestling Dawn because of how sweaty she got during bouts. Dawn would be sweating profusely a mere five minutes into nearly all her wrestling bouts. This was a big turn-off for many of the other female wrestlers.

What a punch of pussies those females were, I thought as I watched Dawn perform burpees. To be covered in Dawn’s sweat while wrestling her was more important than being sprinkled with the holy water for me.

Apart from the fact that I had a sweat fetish, I liked Dawn because she was the same body type as me.

My name is April Dawson.

I am a short woman. But not a small woman. As I stood gazing at Dawn sweating it out, I also checked out my voluptuous figure in the mirror near the dumbbell rack. I wore a two-piece gym outfit just like Dawn. The tight thongs really drew attention to my thick thighs and calves.

I would say my well worked and firm boobs were the highlight of my voluptuous figure.

There was a thin film of sweat across my boobs. Like Dawn, I am a sweaty girl.

I turned my attention towards Dawn again. My heartbeat as I ogled at this beautiful sweating woman. Her curly blonde hair went well with her short voluptuous figure.

My breasts heaved as I stepped out from behind the dumbbell rack. Dawn was too immersed in her workout to notice me.

I began to walk towards where she was working out with her back turned towards me. Dawn saw me walking towards her in the gym mirror in front of her and turned around towards me.

“April Dawson”, I said and extended my hand towards Dawn, suppressing an urge to gulp.

I realized my nipples were erect as I looked into Dawn’s sweat drenched face. The expression on her face was serious.

She was still panting from the burpees and her large breasts rose up and down  as she tried to catch her breath.

“Dawn McDonald”, she said, extending her hand towards me, her serious face breaking into the slightest of smiles. Dawn was a tough woman.

She took my hand in hers. The palm of my hand became covered with the sweat on her hand palm. Her handshake was firm. I shivered a bit at her touch. I had been waiting for this day for ages.

She disentangled her hand from mine and took a step backwards and placed her hands on her hips as if she was asking, what now or what do you want. 

Her boobs protruded against her tight sleeveless vest as she placed her hands on her hips. She regarded me with a serious expression on her face.

“I am a big fan of yours, Dawn”, I said, pushing my boobs up into the air. I saw Dawn’s eyes check out my sweaty boobs for the briefest of moments.

“Uh huh”, said Dawn, not looking too impressed at being interrupted during her workout.

“I own the video cassettes of all your videos. Everything you ever did for Tough Girl productions. Your bout with Charlene Rink is a personal favorite of mine”, I said excitedly.

Dawn and Charlene had wrestled topless in a closed basement in one of the sweatiest wrestling videos of all time. It was a favorite among the wrestling fans with a sweat fetish.

“Oh yeah?”, said Dawn, still glaring at me.

Our eyes met. Dawn’s glare was piercing. But I held her stare and refused to look away.

“I was wondering if you would be willing to wrestle me”, I almost blurted out to Dawn.

“Oh”, she said, looking at me quizzically.

“Ever since I saw your videos, I have always wanted to wrestle you, Dawn”, I said, hoping I did not sound like a dumb fan.

“You wanna wrestle me, huh”, said Dawn.

“Yeah”, I said, confidently.

Dawn looked me over from top to bottom. I did a little pose for her, pushing my breast up again, showing my eagerness to wrestle her.

“I am kinda halfway into my workout. Also, you’re kind of a stranger. I mean ….. I hardly know you, lady”, said Dawn in a polite tone tinged with a hint of firmness. Her hands continued to be on her hips.

“I noticed you’re all hot and sweaty. I should have approached you earlier. But I would really appreciate it if you would step onto the mat with me and the two of us could go toe to toe”,  I said, coolly.

Dawn glared at me. She looked a bit irritated. I checked out her gleaming shoulders and her sweat drenched vest.

“Like I said, I hardly know you”, said Dawn with a hint of finality in her tone.

“Are you scared of me?”, I said, pushing my breasts up at her again. Her eyes fell down to my boobs once again. This time, I could tell she was gazing at my breasts. She looked impressed by my rack.

“Scared of you? Why would I be scared of you, lady?”, asked Dawn, a bit annoyed. But her eyes kept going over my boobs. My boobs had caught her attention allright.

“Well, if you’re not scared of me, why don’t we both step onto the mat and go toe to toe?”, I asked her in a mocking tone.

“Damn! You’re one persistent bitch, aren’t you?”, asked Dawn in a really annoyed tone. Even she pushed up her breasts at me.

I felt a drop of sweat fall off my chin and onto my boobs.

“I really want to test my strength against yours. Pit my body against yours”, I said, feistily.

We glared at each other. Despite my outwardly cool and bitchy demeanor, my heart was beating fast.

“Ha! OK lady, I will wrestle you. Now take off your damn shoes and let us settle it like two women allright”, said Dawn.

Her breasts were really heaving now.

I took off my shoes quickly and looked into Dawn’s sweat drenched face, meeting her eyes.

“This gym has no wrestling ring, so you want to wrestle right here right now?”, asked Dawn. She sounded eager now. I guessed that I had impressed her with my boldness. And also, the size of my boobs. And maybe my sweat. I always suspected Dawn McDonald also harbored a sweat fetish like I did. Why else would she get sweaty in every single video of hers?

“Yes. Let’s settle it right here” I said, feeling my nipples turn erect as I uttered the words.

“You wanna take off your shoes?”, asked Dawn, looking down at my sneakers.

I took them off and placed it under the leg extension machine. I looked around the gym. Nobody else was in yet.

I turned back towards Dawn, and she eyed me with a hint of hostility.

Chapter 2

There was no music in the gym at this early hour. Total silence except for the low hum of the air conditioner. Nobody to watch over us. Just me and Dawn McDonald.

Dawn moved to the center of the open space on either side of which were the different machines, the dumbbell, kettlebell and barbell racks.

Dawn was watching me closely, not taking her eyes off mine. I held Dawn’s stare as I followed her to the center of the open space in the gym.

She took her hands off her hips and raised them towards me. I had seen hundreds of Dawn McDonald videos and knew how Dawn liked to start a wrestling bout.

I raised my hands towards her, and she took a step forward and we interlocked fingers. A bolt of electricity surged through the whole of my body as we entwined fingers. I think Dawn noticed the overwhelmed and aroused expression on my face because I saw her sweaty face break into the slightest of smiles.

I was not allowed much time to enjoy the interlocking of my fingers with Dawn’s because she began to push with her hands, and I was forced to respond by pushing back.

Our fingers became so tightly entwined as we struggled against each other, it was almost as if they were welded together.

Dawn’s palms and the crevices of her fingers were sweaty, and her sweat seemed to glue our fingers together.

I gulped and struggled with sexual arousal even as we fought each other.

Our arms were raised as we struggled with our interlocked fingers.

I saw the thick hair growth in Dawn’s armpits. I could smell her body aroma now as we struggled. Dawn’s sweaty aroma distracted me, and she was able to push me and make me take a step backwards.

Dawn advanced on me, our interlocked fingers disentangled, and I felt her sweaty arm lock over the back of my neck, and I could not believe it, but my face was buried in Dawn’s hairy armpit.

I lost my balance and fell backwards, and Dawn fell down with me, onto the soft rubber mat of the gym, without relaxing the grip around my neck.

Now my face was buried deep in her armpit and I sniffed eagerly at Dawn’s sweaty armpits.

I felt Dawn tighten the grip around my neck and now my nose and face was lodged firmly in her armpit. I was utterly immobilized as I surrendered to Dawn’s sweaty aroma.

“Do you give up?”, I heard Dawn ask me.

I tried to pull at her arms with my hand but as I said, I was completely enamored by the aroma of Dawn’s hairy armpit and was struggling half-heartedly as my face continued to be buried in her armpit which was sweating profusely. The hair in her armpit rubbed across my eyes, nose and cheeks.

My face was drenched with Dawn’s armpit sweat and I was enjoying the hell out of it. I did not ever want Dawn to let go of me. I wanted my face to be buried in her armpit and smell her sweat for the rest of my life. 

“Say I give up”, said Dawn aggressively.

After reveling in her sweaty hairy armpit for a few more heavenly moments I grunted out “I give up”.

I felt her grip around my neck relaxing and I was able to extricate my face from her armpit.

Dawn was up on her feet in a moment, with a big grin on her face.

“Have you had enough?”, she asked, in a taunting voice.

I jumped up onto the gym floor and struggled to regain my breath. I was desperately excited.

Dawn’s armpit sweat had mixed with the sweat on my face. I felt like Dawn and I were irretrievably united now.

Dawn continued to grin at me, I just looked at her, glaring a little.

“Oooh! Looks like you got some of my armpit hair on your face”, said Dawn, stepping towards me.

She placed a couple of fingers on my sweaty cheek and pulled a bit of her armpit hair off my face.

She held the strand of long hair in her hand.

“Ha”, she almost shouted into my face, taunting me again.

She threw the strand of hair away.

“So ….. have you had enough?”, she asked me challengingly.

No, I want to sniff more of your sweaty aroma and bathe in your sweat, Dawn McDonald, I almost blurted out but contained myself at the last moment.

“Let’s do one more round and see how It goes. I think I can kick your ass”, I told her.

“Well, you’re one persistent woman”, said Dawn and she crouched down immediately.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:21:13 AM by kamafight666 »
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter