News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Petite Girls Nude Apartment Catfight

• 2 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Petite Girls Nude Apartment Catfight
« on: October 03, 2024, 04:27:40 PM »
This two are between 4'10" and 5'. Lola (left) is the younger one producing X rated content for her OF with some friends. Alahny (right) has her OF but she wants to be known as a singer. By being on the same weight and size they often have to compete for the same followers. Finally they decided to once and for all have it out at Alahny apartment where her BF would help keep things under control.

Who wins?
Only complete submission ends this.
{alt}

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Re: Petite Girls Nude Apartment Catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2024, 07:42:13 PM »
I love these matchuos between the smaller stature girls. I always bet on the brunettes. It appears that there are other enthusiasts thinking the same way. Both girls are very hot.
Thanks Pete

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Petite Girls Nude Apartment Catfight
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2024, 09:57:15 PM »
I rarely look at the Fictional section but all I can say is Whoa!!!! :o They are both absolute perfection! This would truly be a dream match up. Or at least for me it would be!